Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Affiliate marketing Malaysia, The Dos and Don'ts

views

TSzzsim
post Feb 19 2019, 02:31 PM, updated 6y ago

10 posts

Hey guys,

I know affiliate marketing in Malaysia is relatively new, but what are the Do's and Don'ts for it? Can a non gov funded affiliate marketing company work in the adult and gambling sections? Appreciate if anyone can give a clear clarification about this.

Thanks!
Champinidan
post May 3 2019, 05:44 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Why not ? You mean local company or you plan to work as affiliate for some network let's say in USA ? What should stop you from doing so, you really can and will be paid in wire or paypal or payoneer or check or something like that anyway. So there is no problem with that.
calvynlee
post Jun 6 2019, 05:45 PM

Digital Marketing Trainer
1,997 posts

QUOTE(zzsim @ Feb 19 2019, 02:31 PM)
Hey guys,

I know affiliate marketing in Malaysia is relatively new, but what are the Do's and Don'ts for it? Can a non gov funded affiliate marketing company work in the adult and gambling sections? Appreciate if anyone can give a clear clarification about this.

Thanks!
Malaysia's internet marketer been promoting affiliate product since decate ago, I still remember I making my 1st affiliate comission since 2007, affiliate is not consider new to me.

As long as you don't promote those prohibited services in Malaysia, you are safe.

paehbrian P
post Jun 9 2019, 01:04 PM

Probation
6 posts

Affiliate marketing is not new in Malaysia but is just growing faster than before

As for the question, probably I'm not the best person to help you out but some basics I can say are:-

Do's
1. Research your market first
2. Select a niche that you love

Dont's
1. Spam around
2. Pick stuff that are not worthwhile
ladycooper
post Sep 9 2019, 11:22 PM

Enthusiast
917 posts

yaya, Affiliate Marketing is already in Malaysia for long time
Just the awareness and participation level is getting better now due to now everyone can go ONLINE. hahaha

- Check out the affiliate commission rate for the product / services you are going to help them to promote
- Check out how frequent do they payout
- Check out what is the channel they are going to payout to you

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:41 AM