Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bachelor of Pharmacy

views

TSRyanang
post Feb 15 2019, 10:19 AM, updated 6y ago

41 posts

Hi guys ,

Wanna to ask about whether cgpa when completing bachelor of Pharmacy degree , isn’t very important ?

Will one be jobless if his/her cgpa is lower than 3 ? Or doesn’t any matter ? As long as he/she will get compulsory service at government sector ?

Except for the case of : get ptptn first class to exempt the loan.

Thanks !

CerebralPelsy
post Feb 15 2019, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

No matter what degree u take, cgpa is always important. Employers prioritise ur cgpa/ honour class u got and some might flavor which uni u graduate from. And according to my lecturers...Yes, u might find it hard to be employed wif a poor score on ur cert
prasys
post Feb 17 2019, 09:07 PM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

Actually CGPA plays an important role , however if your Resume looks good and you can speak well - not an issue at all. Most people have good grades (that filters you in) , during interview they would flunk (again you need to carry yourself)
TSRyanang
post Feb 18 2019, 03:05 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(prasys @ Feb 17 2019, 09:07 PM)
Actually CGPA plays an important role , however if your Resume looks good and you can speak well - not an issue at all. Most people have good grades (that filters you in) , during interview they would flunk (again you need to carry yourself)
Erm ... so u mean if my cgpa is very low ... even though I successfully graduated ... I will be jobless ? Do you mean like that ?
Username is for the weak
post Feb 18 2019, 07:29 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(Ryanang @ Feb 18 2019, 03:05 PM)
Erm ... so u mean if my cgpa is very low ... even though I successfully graduated ... I will be jobless ? Do you mean like that ?
If u still don't understand what prasys is trying to tell you , yes you will be jobless for a period of time

This post has been edited by Username is for the weak: Feb 18 2019, 07:35 PM
CerebralPelsy
post Feb 19 2019, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(Ryanang @ Feb 18 2019, 03:05 PM)
If u handle well and make a good impression wif ur Cv and during interview, they might reconsider thinking bout it
RedWhiteWine
post Feb 19 2019, 10:52 PM

29 posts

I think CGPA matters in the case of pharmacy degrees, especially for the foreseeable future. As it is, there is an oversupply of pharmacists, and your grades is one major way to set yourself apart from the rest.
prasys
post Feb 21 2019, 09:32 PM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

QUOTE(Username is for the weak @ Feb 18 2019, 07:29 PM)
If u still don't understand what prasys is trying to tell you , yes you will be jobless for a period of time
I love your response

QUOTE(RedWhiteWine @ Feb 19 2019, 10:52 PM)
I think CGPA matters in the case of pharmacy degrees, especially for the foreseeable future. As it is, there is an oversupply of pharmacists, and your grades is one major way to set yourself apart from the rest.
True it matters because of oversupply but if you have something extra or can add value to it - why not. Secondly , are you willing to be less demanding

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.65    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 PM