Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted How to be romantic in the house?

views

Pete the great
post Feb 14 2019, 09:36 AM

On my way
519 posts

Cut your Astro subsription

Then she will start talking to you
edisoner90
post Feb 14 2019, 10:09 AM

Casual
352 posts

QUOTE(gangeun @ Feb 14 2019, 12:12 AM)
She won't let me. And it's not what she thinks romantic.
She won't let me use the kitchen.

I always wash the dishes after meals, it's nothing romantic.

We don't make bed, but it's nothing something that she thinks romantic anyway.

Remembering little details, that's one of the things that she reminds me. I'm not good in remembering details, so I guess I'll just have to be more mindful.

What is 'rub her genie'?
TS, rub her genie mean give her a hand job.. (you know what i mean?)
fearless_kiki
post Feb 14 2019, 10:23 AM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(RubMyGenie_ @ Feb 13 2019, 04:38 PM)

- Remembering tiny little details about her, telling how beautiful she looks if you noticed any changes in her hair, earrings, etc.
TS, from the female pov, this wins all. And the other suggestions made by others are useful as well. You can try them out.

Or you can try some new activities like ballroom dancing smile.gif
kohchuup
post Feb 14 2019, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

imho its depends on individual, but most ladies likes hug from behind with a kiss on her shoulder or cheek, cuddling while watching tv or on the bed, compliment her even a tiny changes n etc...
lallanaland
post Feb 14 2019, 10:41 AM

7 posts

Random hugs are fun. And you can join her to watch tv too so that you can hug her and talk about the tv show.

Or maybe you can have no phone policy for an hour everyday so both can spend quality time.
TSgangeun
post Feb 14 2019, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(Cookie101 @ Feb 14 2019, 07:51 AM)
Hug her from behind.

But don’t do her.
Hug no issue. But nothing special.

QUOTE(Tanyaa @ Feb 14 2019, 08:45 AM)
Perhaps, a bigger/more high-tech TV or a comfy sofa/massage chair. You could also consider doing a makeover of the space which she usually uses to watch TV or check her phone. You can get ideas of interior designing from YouTube, PinInterest or just Google  thumbup.gif
QUOTE(Pete the great @ Feb 14 2019, 09:36 AM)
Cut your Astro subsription

Then she will start talking to you
TV already 55” smart tv and we watch mostly youtube. Sofa big enough, she lies on it all the time.

QUOTE(edisoner90 @ Feb 14 2019, 10:09 AM)
TS, rub her genie mean give her a hand job.. (you know what i mean?)
No sexual moves.

Pete the great
post Feb 14 2019, 03:10 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(gangeun @ Feb 14 2019, 03:05 PM)
Hug no issue. But nothing special.
TV already 55” smart tv and we watch mostly youtube. Sofa big enough, she lies on it all the time.
No sexual moves.
watch youtube not sien meh
ymc2303
post Feb 14 2019, 03:18 PM

On my way
592 posts

have you tried massage? or pamper her with facial and massage packages..
if she start to replace you with youtube/netflix, relationship is getting dull or there is a problem with you to begin with.
TSgangeun
post Feb 14 2019, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Feb 14 2019, 03:10 PM)
watch youtube not sien meh
Youtube has a lot of shows to watch from China...

eggtart02
post Feb 15 2019, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(gangeun @ Feb 13 2019, 04:30 PM)
I live only with my wife. Most of the time she's either watching TV or checking social media, although sometimes she cooks and does house chores as well.

I want to be more romantic to her without being sexual. It's not about gifts, going out or eating good food (we do that already), but more like what are the things I can say to make her feel I'm more romantic, without being cringy or cheesy?

Men and women opinions welcomed.
I guess the small little things count here.
A backhug / shoulder or leg massage / surprise breakfast / killing roaches or helping her to do some house chores that she doesn't like.
TSgangeun
post Feb 15 2019, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(eggtart02 @ Feb 15 2019, 09:34 AM)
I guess the small little things count here.
A backhug / shoulder or leg massage / surprise breakfast / killing roaches or helping her to do some house chores that she doesn't like.
She doesn't think doing house chores = romantic to her. Also, she won't let me touch anything considered dirty/dusty in the house.
cempedaklife
post Feb 15 2019, 12:18 PM

Master Decoy
4,017 posts

Cook for her. Watch movie together with homemade snacks or at least prepare well snacks out of ordinary.

Always hug hug at night.
eggtart02
post Feb 15 2019, 12:41 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(gangeun @ Feb 15 2019, 09:54 AM)
She doesn't think doing house chores = romantic to her. Also, she won't let me touch anything considered dirty/dusty in the house.
She said this herself or you assume.
Nobody doesn't like to be pampered.
andrekua2
post Feb 15 2019, 01:09 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,490 posts

Personally I dont think its romantic doing chores as well. It is just responsibility.

I would buy a trimmer and shape her bush to my liking... that would be something to remember. Still trying on myself on how to get closer cut in order to get a shape.
fearless_kiki
post Feb 15 2019, 01:09 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

A lot of people already give good suggestions that you can consider, especially the same advices. You ban this ban that idea, apa TS mau?
RubMyGenie_
post Feb 15 2019, 02:57 PM

16 posts

Nobody ever said that doing chores is a romantic act, it was meant to be an act that shows that you care for her, that you still love her deeply.
Since you said that she won't let you touch anything that is considered dirty/dusty in the house, it shows that previously you must have messed up a lot of times. You must be someone that can't properly clean things, and make things even messier or worse.

Every girl likes to be pampered... Like what eggtart02 & fearlesskiki commented, I think there are quite a number of advises that everyone had been giving out to you. Why not try it first before saying your wife doesn't want this/that. You're just running in circles.
vhs1
post Feb 18 2019, 12:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,577 posts

Why she always watching TV and social media?
You two never talk at home?
Both not chatty over things, news or work?
Your wife emo type?
No sparks between both of you?
How long married?
No love or passion or intimacy?
How many times sex?

AgogoLatoto
post Feb 18 2019, 10:45 AM

5 posts

help her comb and tie her long hair
back massages/head massages
netflix and chill
karaoke at home
play video games together

easiest thing to be romantic with is doing house chores together. if she likes gardening, even better
raizen
post Feb 18 2019, 06:40 PM

6 posts

1. Send her to spa, give her a box with a beautiful dress that you bought for her.
2. Cook her food & talk about her day. Decorate the house ala candle light dinner
3. If she likes movies maybe you two can watch a movie she'd like

or what the poster above posted for a more weekly/daily thing you can do.

for other daily things, ask about her day and really LISTEN to her. Don't give inputs unless, she asks.
Sea_Lavenders
post Feb 19 2019, 02:20 PM

17 posts

I'm also at this state where your partner always on hp reading, watching and doesn't talk much. But we always help each others house chores, fixing something, cuddling, hugging, kissing etc. I always cook, he always wash.

Yes it makes me sick of it sometimes when he is always on the phone reading forums, news, games and videos although we were sometimes cuddling together while he play hp. That make us lack of communication too. I'm trying to work on it with different solutions too like we shop together to buy ingredients and cook together. Is quite fun too. He enjoys it.

And these days I did opened up the problem about I don't like that he is always on the phone although he has nothing hiding in front of me. And he realized. I can see he is improving now.

Why not try to fix something together? Like DIY stuff. Sure will bring both closer and can communicate. Go to workshop make couple leather wallet, clay, plantation, wrap flower bouquet etc. Or buy Ikea stuff and fix together. Anything that can be done together. Or even like me, cook together and feed each other when enjoying meal. Girls like simple stuff like this too.

You should also open up with her about she is always on the phone and tv also. Both have to make a step.

Hope we both succeed even more ya. Cheers~

This post has been edited by Sea_Lavenders: Feb 19 2019, 02:23 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.12    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:41 PM