Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Safe Mode | Infrastructure Upgrade Phase 1 Complete

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The iPhone XS / XS Max Discussion Thread | V5, Welcome to the big screens.

views

marquis
post Mar 4 2019, 11:39 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(edwankael @ Mar 4 2019, 11:17 AM)
Anyone here uses rhinoshield cases (XS)? The solidsuit seems pretty good
Xs Max. Using the Crashguard/Dbrand combo. Downside to the crashguard is that it's quite slippery and it's insanely difficult to remove. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Don't like the solidsuit/any case that covers the whole back...especially since I have a phone skin at the back. Added layer and what not.

Have used Rhinoshield since the early days. Gotta say they've only been improving since.

If you don't mind a full body case, might wanna look into the Grip V2 (Dbrand). Interesting design and customisation option
marquis
post Mar 13 2019, 09:44 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(edwankael @ Mar 11 2019, 05:22 PM)
uhh, I didn't use a skin on my XS, so I'll opt for shield with back plate, but I'm super worried that the microfiber might not held up as well as other material
If you're talking about the Crash Guard NX (The one that you can put a clear back plate/customise your own back plate), then I feel I should warn you that it scratches quite easily. I've only had mine for a few weeks and I removed it coz it got annoying with all the scratches.

QUOTE(evolution120 @ Mar 12 2019, 11:16 PM)
hello guys, is it possible to restore an ios 12 (ip xs max) back to ios 9 (ip 6s+)?
Nope. Not to mention none of the older ones are signed anymore.
marquis
post Jun 27 2019, 09:01 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(studentsurvey @ Jun 26 2019, 05:14 PM)
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone is having issue with Waze.
Whenever I start it with data (at outside), it will say searching for network (my telco connection is at full bar with 4G).
Huh. I thought it was just me. which telco? Normal sim right?

I'm on an e-sim, celcom.

QUOTE(shinchan5347 @ Jun 26 2019, 09:34 PM)
Recently waze on my phone also having difficulty to search network
Same question. Telco/e-sim?

QUOTE(attw @ Jun 27 2019, 08:26 AM)
Already got a Baseus one, bro. I want Type C to Type C auto disconnect laugh.gif
Been a while since I've been here. I remember our resident cable expert said that the type c to lightning auto disconnect would be out in the market soon...I think it was Benefon?

Is it already available in aliexpress? Or better yet, shopee? I've been using the McDodo one since day one and my battery is still at 100% (end october set). I don't obsess over how I charge or use my phone, so pleasantly suprised to see it still at 100%
marquis
post Jul 2 2019, 12:28 PM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jun 27 2019, 09:17 AM)
Actually I’m very heavy user .
My XS Max daily must be charged 2 times at least.
Sep 18 set till now , still left with 94%.
Even my office one also used this.
Damn. Twice a day? Now that's a power user. Why not use the XR instead? Better battery life no?

QUOTE(attw @ Jun 27 2019, 09:39 AM)
Type C to Lightning Auto Disconnect is now available, bro.
It's available! Thanks bro! I did a search but somehow nothing turned up. I guess shopee's search algo not so good huh.

EDIT: Seems like this one is also the Type A to lightning...Unless I saw wrongly?

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jun 27 2019, 10:41 AM)
Actually very cheap if u can buy from Taobao or AliExpress
SG$ 6.28  32% Off | Mcdodo USB Cable 2A for iPhone lightning XS Max XR 8 7 6 6s Plus Cord Fast Charging Data Cable Auto disconnect LED Charger Wire
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/D4w5VB6
That one is the usb A to lightning...which I already have. I remember you got share the type-c to lightning but it was on taobao. I searched on Ali but didn't get any hits unfortunately.

This post has been edited by marquis: Jul 2 2019, 12:33 PM
marquis
post Jul 4 2019, 09:36 PM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jul 2 2019, 12:59 PM)
Here u go
SG$ 6.18  37% Off | Mcdodo USB-C PD Fast Charging Cable Type C to For Lightning 18W 2A Charger Data USB C to For iPhone XR XS Max 8 PD ISO 12 Cable
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Dao0ufe
Thanks! Although it's the same price as the shopee one provided by attw

My exprience with Aliexpress is the shipping can be quite slow sweat.gif

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jul 2 2019, 12:59 PM)
lol prefer bigger screen n dual Sim card
I thought the screen size wasn't that different. I'm pushing my wife to upgrade from her 6s Plus. Looking at the iOS support cycle, I think the phone can only last for another year before it gets discontinued. She's pretty comfortable with her current phone though. Considering how she upgraded from a Note 1 (yes, 1. Woman holds on to her phone till it's almost dead!)

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 2 2019, 02:16 PM)
Sorry bro, my bad. This should be the correct link.

https://shopee.com.my/product/82666973/2098771811?smtt=0.0.9
I think Apple doesn't recognize these auto disconnect cables so that's why they are all non MFI certified.
Thanks bro! I wonder what I should do with the extra cable now laugh.gif

You used both the XR and XS Max right? Which would you personally pick? And why'd your wife pick the XS Max to the XR? (I think I got the right guy)
marquis
post Jul 8 2019, 08:40 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 5 2019, 07:21 AM)
Ya, that would be me smile.gif

I personally preferred the XR due to the better battery life. I was also fine with the screen not being an OLED as Apple makes one of the best LCDs in the market. The size was more pocket friendly too. But when my wife switched to try the XR, she told me she instantly noticed that the display isn't as nice as that of the XS Max (women have far sharper eyes for detail!) She also preferred the larger screen and didn't mind the battery life as she wasn't a heavy user. So we kept the XS Max and sold off the XR in the end. I would have preferred to keep the XR as it was a 128GB vs the 64GB XS Max but there's a possibility we both might upgrade as our phone contracts are due for renewal this year.
So deciding factor was the screen then huh? Battery life is basically about 15%-25% better compared to the max. Maybe will wait for the new XR and see how that fares. Wife is currently still on the 6s Plus. I think the screen wouldn't be an issue for her. She's constantly needing a power bank, I think the XR would serve her better. Thanks man!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

marquis
post Jul 18 2019, 09:55 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(soitsuagain @ Jul 17 2019, 08:15 PM)
I’m definitely queuing for the ugly iPhone 11 😍😍☺️☺️😘
Out of curiosity, what would make you go for the 11 if you already know the design sucks? Due to contract renewal? Better innards? Better camera? I know our resident cable expert is doing it for the camera laugh.gif

marquis
post Jul 19 2019, 12:11 PM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(adriankhoo153 @ Jul 18 2019, 11:07 AM)
I am definately all out for the camera if it is comparable to P30
QUOTE(attw @ Jul 19 2019, 09:39 AM)
I'm doing it due to Telco contract renewal. Might as well since it's subsidized.
---

So it's really only these two huh? I can't really figure out why else to be frank. Unless it's the "I must have the latest and greatest" mindset laugh.gif

attw forgot which telco you're on. You going for the max, R, or plain 11? Still the same three iterations right? Maybe I should get the R for the wife (Battery life! Also the camera layout just looks better).

I went to kepoh at maxis's zerolution package, seems like it's slightly more expensive then celcom. However, if you do the whole oneprime thingy it's actually pretty worth it. Get the basic 98 plan, get home broadband. Boom - you now have unlimited data.

Although I'm tied to celcom for another year though. Kinda regretted tying myself up for a contract now laugh.gif Having said that, I can't justify dropping more than 2k for a phone, cash.

marquis
post Jul 22 2019, 09:33 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 19 2019, 01:35 PM)
I think I'll go for the cheapest. Whatever it is, I told myself no going above RM4k for a phone so we'll see.

I've tried DiGi, Celcom, and U Mobile bro. Maxis seems to have the best coverage where I live, work and play, so they can squeeze me dry and I'll still sign a contract with them smile.gif

One Prime is good though thumbup.gif

[attachmentid=10286793]
We will see how maxis performs in another year and see what others might offer then. I had a bad experience with Maxis the last time, so I cancelled my line. Heh.

On the topic of connection speed with the iPhones...anyone suddenly not having data on the XS Max? I have to sometimes restart my phone to get it back up. Pretty sure it's not Celcom since my wife on her 6S Plus gets data just fine.

On a 12.2 if that helps.
marquis
post Jul 25 2019, 10:25 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 22 2019, 08:33 PM)
I almost wanted to cancel my line during the scandalous "different offer for different customer" times, hahaha. Back then, I was paying RM128 for 3GB of data. How times have changed! smile.gif
Probably RM1000 off the current price or so.
How times have changed indeed! We're essentially still paying the same amount, just getting more data aren't we? Heh. You really think the price will drop by a thousand? I haven't been following the market trend. How much did the X drop when the XS came out? Anyone remembers?

QUOTE(firdausbhari @ Jul 24 2019, 09:29 PM)
Those multi port adapters usually shared current (A). But of course it will provide enough power to charge your phone.

to answer your question, it will not damage your phone. Just matter of fast or slow charge.
Not entirely true. Faster rate of charging may damage your battery. However every time you charge, the battery loses it's total capacity anyways. So I suppose kinda moot point.

On the topic of multi port adapters, I'd stay away from that particular brand. I've heard a lot of horror stories about it bursting in flames, the charger getting overwhelmingly hot. Etc etc. YMMV of course. Just sharing my personal view. Also, not first hand information. Pinch of salt?

Get a charger from a trusted brand and seller. You don't want to start a house fire Zelmel

As firdaus already mentioned, these multi port type usually share a current, so read the details. Some may claim to do 4A charging with 4 ports. Read the fine print (Usually it's 2 A for 1, while the rest just does 1A). Higher Amperage (A) pushes more current (Or in lay man's terms charges faster). If we go down this path, might as well call our cable and charger sifu Benefon tongue.gif
marquis
post Jul 26 2019, 11:04 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 25 2019, 11:01 AM)
Ya, there is one thing maxis won’t do - reduce prices!

The iPhone X was launched at 5149 and 5899 for 64GB and 256GB respectively, and officially it was pulled off Apple’s website when the XS was launched, but unofficially resellers reduced prices to 4299 and 4999 at first, although later on the 64GB one could be bought on Lazada for as low as 3149 smile.gif
Huh. Price depreciation for the iPhone is actually quite bad now. Ah well. Thanks. I guess I'll remove that factor when I decide to buy a new phone.

...Who am I kidding? I'm tied to the ecosystem. Damn Apple. Samsung or someone else needs to make their own ecosystem. The new Note has me [i]very[i] interested.

QUOTE(Zelmel @ Jul 25 2019, 11:54 AM)
Thank bro for the info. Trusted brand for multi port adapter like Anker or Aukey right?
If you have the budget, sure, why not. They're a bit pricey though. I use an Aukey for their PD charger as my travel setup for my MBP/iPhone combo. I'd go with what firdaus says though, ZMI/Benks/Ugreen. I have used Ugreen products and they've been alright. Competitively priced too. Especially if you wait for one of shopee's many vouchers.

QUOTE(firdausbhari @ Jul 25 2019, 12:24 PM)
Our phone smart enough to auto adjust current. New phones/new battery with the ability of fast charge can handle fast charging rate with no problem. The battery will always degrade nevertheless.

The only thing that can damage the battery is the heat. Given the charger produce more heat then its a bad charger.
Therein lies the problem. Heat. All these new tech can push an incredible amount of current but it usually comes at the expense of heat. Although less relevant when it comes to cabled charging since I don't believe the phone actually heats up. I've tried both fast and slow Qi charging and both of them actually produce quite a substantial amount of heat.

I don't recall my phone noticeably heating up via wired charging though.

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jul 25 2019, 03:03 PM)
Lol

Anyway doesn’t matter how is the charger amp and voltage.
Iphone only take from 5.2V /2A Max for normal charger.
Unlike the PD 18w with MFI cable, deliver the correct data for 9V / 2A from 1-80% once is reaching 81% will be remain on 5V / 1-1.5A only
The sifu has arrived! I was wondering if Qi charging would also drop the charging rate once it reaches 80%. The usb current/voltage meters can still be used for Qi chargers right?

Anyone can share a link on where they bought theirs? There was another member here that used to do her own testing as well. I think it was a she. Something to do with the avatar that was very feminine laugh.gif

marquis
post Jul 26 2019, 12:58 PM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(Zelmel @ Jul 26 2019, 11:20 AM)
i am thinking of wireless charging too to get rid of all the wire on my table. so the problem now is the heat issue? because before this i like to charge phone overnight (IP7). Since i going to buy Xs thinking whether it is suitable habit or not. another reason just to preserve the port. Was thinking those iphone + apple watch combo charger. but look like only those unknown brand got such combo charger.
If you're gonna be charging over night, get the McDodo auto disconnect cable. It'll ensure that it'll stop charging after reaching 100%.

Conversely, another member here (forgot her name, keep on thinking it's a she, could be wrong) have tested using the stock 1A charger. The phone itself will auto disconnect from charging, but once it drops a certain level, will continue charging. This shouldn't have that great an impact on your battery life, especially if you're just charging overnight. If you're super anal about your battery life, then might wanna get the cable, for more ease of mind. If you're fine with just leaving it as is, it's also fine. It's a phone after all, and more importantly, it's your phone. Do what makes you feel happy and comfortable smile.gif

QUOTE(firdausbhari @ Jul 26 2019, 11:30 AM)

Life is too short to worry bout battery. If degraded more than 80% just change new ones, given if u are going to use the phone for long term

[attachmentid=10291380]
USB tester bought from Shopee
Could you share the link you bought it from? Also, it looks like there's also a usb-c in there right? Thought of getting one.

Ditto on the battery life. Although it makes me feel good about my charging habits to know that my battery life is still at 100% after almost a year biggrin.gif As long as you know what you're doing, and are willing to accept the consequences, everything is fine.

Some people obsess about battery life because...well the phone really isn't cheap. Also some people, myself included, don't upgrade yearly, so maintaining a good charging habit helps to maintain the phone for x number of years. That's a good link to read actually. For those interested, could also look at the articles by battery university. Although the PC Mag one is a good one-stop.

I personally will only use the wireless charger if I'm in attendance when it's charging. Mostly due to the fact that I feel the phone physically warm when I take it off the charger. This is in an air-conditioned room to boot. YMMV of course. Convenience of not having to plug in the cable helps every now and then. Also, the point for having a Qi charger is to make sure your phone is topped up so it never drains below a certain percentage; keeps the phone in the happy range.

EDIT: If you're inclined, would you mind testing the wireless charger? To see if it cuts output when battery is at 100%. Thanks! No worries if it's too much of a hassle. Just curious is all

This post has been edited by marquis: Jul 26 2019, 01:00 PM
marquis
post Jul 29 2019, 09:03 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(firdausbhari @ Jul 26 2019, 01:27 PM)

Wireless charging rate in around 5w-7w only. iPhone wont draw more than 7.5w. In 100% it will only draw less than 1w
I bought from this seller USB-C tester

But this looks nice as well. It’s bidirectional USB-C tester 2
Nice. Thanks for the link! Probably not gonna get the bidirectional one...Not enough of an enthusiast to spend that much just to check how much I'm pulling sweat.gif

QUOTE(Zelmel @ Jul 26 2019, 03:26 PM)
I memang charge overnight since my first ever hand phone and even my first smartphone (google nexus one). I not really obsess about battery life since i knew it will degrade. But just dont want use some bad product and cause my phone battery broke down faster.

Example my phone 7 lasted 2 years, then i changed battery last december under apple battery change program. Now in July it already dropped back to 88% capacity. I just thinking it is my habit or what. Is it my cheap wall charger. I charged my iphone 7 using ipad wall charger and night market cable before and it lasted 2 years but now using same ipad charger and diffeirent cable (because the old one faulty) the capacity dropped so fast.
And i am going to buy XS soon. because my iphone 7 audio IC is burned/break. And i decided to get new phone since can claim company after two year  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
Not obsess but just want my new phone to last two years like my iphone 7. If nothing new, then i just use old habit of using stock charger and cable and charge as usual. haha
Thinking since iphone xs can use wireless charger and i never on this kind of thing, so ask other sifus here for experience. Just want to de-clutter and reduce wire stuff near my table and bed. But dont want buy wrong thing although internet/google/youtube do recommend some combo phone/watch/airpod charging pad.
Your battery degraded very fast! in eight months your battery dropped to 88? Holy cow. My wife's 6S Plus is still at 100%. Changed in December as well. Usually charging at 2A with whatever cable she can find.

You can get the Ugreen wireless charger for under RM50 nowadays. I think it's on sale now at Shopee for RM 30+.

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 26 2019, 08:29 PM)
I'm currently using a OnePlus 7 Pro while waiting for the next iPhone and have an eye on the new Note too, hahaha....

Must... resist.... the... temptation...
How do you feel switching back and forth between Android an iOS? I find myself very disoriented back when I had to carry two phones. Also, to those people using two phones...Is it for work? If not, why on earth would you wanna carry two phones? Asking out of curiosity. Especially if they're on two different platforms.

It's like switching between Windows and MacOS. Shortcuts all kelam kabut dy laugh.gif

QUOTE(nonequal @ Jul 26 2019, 08:45 PM)
done wrapping my phone with dbrand  rclxm9.gif

anyone else using skin without a case like me  laugh.gif
I actually use a dbrand + Rhinoeshield combo. Only used up the back protector though, since the Rhinoshield can be quite a pain to take on and off. What skin did you get? The swarm?
marquis
post Jul 31 2019, 10:01 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Jul 29 2019, 09:37 AM)
The worse part of switching between the two platforms are setting up all the apps in Android and also the WhatsApp history, but beyond that I'm fine, hehehe. I wished Android has some sort of iTunes like software that restores all my apps and settings like on the iPhone smile.gif
I haven't even considered there. That's such a PITA sweat.gif

To each his/her own I suppose. I swear, if Samsung/Windows did the same thing like Handoff, AND have it working properly, I might just say goodbye to Apple. They've really dropped the ball since Jobs left. Ah well.

QUOTE(Zelmel @ Jul 30 2019, 05:15 PM)
Yes. Degrade very fast but they only give 3 month warranty. So what to do. But never mind, I bought my Xs already. My iPhone will be my gaming phone. Haha.
Maybe will buy ugreen wireless charger
If the degradation is that fast, might be your usage habit. But if you're cool with that kind of battery wear, then no biggie. Also, it's been reported here that the XS battery shows signs of degradation pretty fast, as compared to the Max. So, don't be too alarmed if it drops faster than average.
marquis
post Aug 1 2019, 09:57 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(Zelmel @ Jul 31 2019, 06:18 PM)
The original iphone 7 battery didn't degrade that fast. The new replace iphone 7 battery is degrading, and i dont think i have change any habit, lol. I am not cool with that but nothing can be done because way past the 3 months warranty its promise. So iphone 7 just gaming phone lo. Iphone Xs is my new daily phone. Will not play too much on it then.
Can try sending Apple an email. Not sure what they can do about it, but no harm in trying. Did you get your battery changed at Machines by any chance? Some people (myself included) have had a bad experience with them.
marquis
post Nov 13 2019, 08:46 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(underscore_lee @ Nov 13 2019, 12:01 AM)
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a wireless charger for my XS Max and saw AliExpress got this promo for RM4.00, wondering if anyone purchase it before:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000005215827.html

Looking at the customers review (over 1000), mainly quite positive. Would like to try it out lol.

Also for those using wireless charging, do you find the charging time very different from using cable? Want to know whether the difference in timing is a lot or not really (difference of less than 30 mins to fully charger or more than 1 hour to 100%).
I'd get something a little more...known if it relates to charging. I mean, your device isn't cheap. You don't want it damaged due to a cheap charger. As small a chance as it may be.

The reviews look good enough, most of the people complaining probably didn't pair it with a QC charger.

I've never actually timed my charging since I use the ever famous auto-disconnect McDodo cable (highly recommended by a few folks here). I only do wireless charging if my hands are wet and I don't wanna slot the cable under those conditions. I think I've never let it charge for more than an hour using the Qi pad.
marquis
post Nov 27 2019, 03:05 PM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

I'm thinking to order a mous case from their website during the black friday sale. It's about RM70 for free shipping. Anyone wants to join in?

Obviously can't be too many since I don't want to pay for customs laugh.gif

On that note, anyone with experience using either the limitless 2.0 and/or the clarity?

Interested in the clarity, but the limitless got magnets (and I can rig a mount with my own magnets...since I'm a cheapskate and don't wanna buy their mount tongue.gif)

EDIT: Might also wanna order from Dbrand. Anybody wanna jump onboard for that as well?

This post has been edited by marquis: Nov 27 2019, 03:07 PM
marquis
post Dec 10 2019, 11:24 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(dopamine @ Dec 10 2019, 11:14 AM)
hi guys, so far any problem or complaint for XS Max?
Still dilemma in choosing either XS Max or 11.
The pricing is tempting for XS Max 256gb for this 1212.
TBF, they aren't even comparable.

XSM - Larger Screen, Has Zoom, Better Screen, 3D Touch (Or is force touch? Basically can hard-press the screen)
11 - Smaller Form Factor, Insane battery, Newer, Wide Angle Lens.

If one-handed operation is important to you, and you have small hands, the 11 would be better suited. I would actually just get the XR if you're under a budget. Otherwise, save up for the 11 Pro. Or wait for next year's iPhone. What are you using now?

There isn't really any "big issue" for the XS Max. Could search the thread for any specific problem that you might worry about.
marquis
post Dec 10 2019, 03:43 PM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(dopamine @ Dec 10 2019, 11:32 AM)
Thanks for your advice.
Currently using iphone 6 plus for already more than 5 years.
Feel like to upgrade but full with dilemma.
Woah. That's gonna be quite an upgrade for you. If you're used to the plus size, then the XS Max will feel right at home. Since ytou're coming from the 6 Plus, you'll be going from LCD to LCD (SuperLCD? RetinaLCD? Don't know what Apple is calling the tech for the 11/XR). You also won't really miss the use of 3D touch.

I guess it boils down to the ability zoom or take a wide angle photo. Realistically, the wide angle would probably benefit the casual user. If you take more photos of people, it'll probably be better.

Also, you tend to keep your device for much, much longer. The 11 is the latest iPhone. Meaning you have +1 year in longevity.

For me, I went from a 6S Plus to a XS Max simply because of the screen size. It feels familiar.

Since you keep you phone for a long period of time, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get the 11 Pro Max. Despite the higher cost, it's somewhat offset by the fact that you use your device up to 5 years. If you're willing to drop that kinda money lah.
marquis
post Dec 11 2019, 09:37 AM

Flower Power!
2,416 posts

QUOTE(dopamine @ Dec 10 2019, 03:55 PM)
Thanks for your advice.
Not really plan to get 11 Pro Max.
Just imagine that XS Max 256gb initially priced at RM6K and now is available for RM3.8K for this 1212.
It is a huge depreciation for only 1 year...
Any problem have you encountered with XS Max so far?
Saw people commented the QC aren't great and battery life is not that good as well.
Personally? Not much from hardware perspective. My airpods and watch had more QC issues compared to the phone. My issues are mostly from software, which I believe could always be fixed. No antennagate or bendgate. Maybe others can chime in regarding this matter.

Battery life, if compared to the XR or 11, will pale in comparison. After a year plus of usage, battery has dropped to 98%. Pretty acceptable all things considered. I don't have any crazy charging habit. Just charge as and when I need.

As for battery life itself, the latest update kinda sucks. For me at least. Prior to this, I'd have at least 80% by lunch. Nowadays, its at about 70%. I don't think it's due to indexing anymore, since it's been weeks. Could also be due to the battery capacity dropping.

I didn't look at buying it from the depreciating view - that's a good point. About 30% depreciation (or discount). Since the value has depreciated that much, it won't drop that much more eh? Kinda like buying a car laugh.gif

By that logic, the XS Max makes much more sense. It's the best of last year vs the entry of this year. Personally, I'd go with the Max. Bigger screen (mostly) trumps all. Or you can drop in to the 11's thread. I'm sure quite a few people moved from the Max to the 11. First hand user experience would be much more beneficial to you.

In any case, you only till have midnight to decide. Good luck!

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0514sec    2.00    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th January 2020 - 12:39 PM