Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> American looking for Statistics professional, Extra side cash (Job Provider)

views

TSAthena Brown
post Feb 11 2019, 05:29 PM, updated 6 months ago

Group: Junior Member

Name of Company:

None.

I'm an American living in the states, and am trying to pass an exam on statistics. I need someone who is an *EXPERT* at the subject to help me with this. I need to understand how to calculate probabilities, odds, standard deviations, variance, and so on.

There is a university near where I live, but it's extremely bad, and there's really no point in trying to get help from there. I've had some good experiences in my life working with Malaysian folks, and I know they're reliable, so I decided to come here instead.

I only need coaching for a few hours a day, for a few days a week. Hours are flexible and we'll work something out (I know when it's day there, it's night here, but I can stay up late). Looking to pay around 200 USD for a few weeks of help.

I'm willing to pay a lot more than that if you're able to meet a few additional conditions, but we'll talk. Contact me at athena.k.brown@gmail.com. I'll connect with you over facebook and we'll do a voice / visual call, so you can see it's definitely a real person on the other side and not a scam.

Role:

You'll be either on the phone with me or chatting with me online helping me understand the course material.

Remuneration:

200 USD. I'll pay half once we're half way through, and another half once we're done. Again I'll pay much more if we can meet certain conditions.

Requirements:

Be able to speak clear English, and of course be an expert at statistics.

Contact Person:

Me. Email at athena.k.brown@gmail.com and I'll connect you with my facebook. From there we'll do a call when you're ready.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0685sec    2.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 10:03 AM