Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why did PAS cut ties with DAP?, For being ‘enemy of Islam’, Hadi claims (News)

views

TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 02:45 PM, updated 2y ago

Enthusiast
858 posts

user posted image
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 6 — Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang today sought to explain why PAS ended its alliance with DAP some years back, and in doing so accused the latter party of being an “enemy of Islam.”

In a Facebook post, the PAS president said this was also why the Islamist party cut ties with its former members and leaders who have since left the party and allowed “non-Muslims” to lead them.

“PAS cut off its relations with parties that showed it is an enemy of Islam and challenged Islamic leadership like DAP and others.

“The same goes with PAS members and leaders who left the party because their cause is lost and it is no longer in accordance with Islamic principles, they fled from the Islamic cause and showed their attitude of allowing a non-Muslim, who are clear enemies of Islam and its people, to lead them so they can obtain power and position,” Abdul Hadi wrote.

He said that PAS had made the decision according to its Ulama Syura Council which was based on the Quran and sunnah but also took note that Islam recognises other religion and the need to cooperate with non-believers.

However, Abdul Hadi also said that cooperation with non-believers are based on necessity and things can change according to the situation and whether the conditions are met or else it becomes prohibited.

DAP and PAS were once allies in the now-defunct Pakatan Rakyat, and before that Barisan Alternatif.
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/201...-claims/1720227

He should offer a breakdown what has DAP against Islam? hmm.gif

TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 03:14 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bangaubagus @ Feb 6 2019, 03:02 PM)
Story was DAP doesn't agree to disagree term but keep it to yourself as PAS wants to implement hudud at kelantan.
DAP object act355 because the change of Constitution. That is not against of Islam.

there are many party also against these changes and now passed are sleeping with them.
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 07:12 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 04:15 PM)
1. When hassan ali want to limit alcohol sale, dap against it
2. When appeal to allow hijab on mas stewardess for female staff who volunteer want to wear hijab, still dap against it
3. When pas want to made hudud, karpal singth say langkah mayat ku dulu
4. When teressa kok want to enter mosque, dont respect the requirement, insteqd call her colleague to allow her enter without the requirement
5. Dap constitution also is a threat to pas. Pas want islam as a soveriegn religi9n, dap want to treat all religion equal
6. Their follower action has somehow paint dap more to anti islam, exsmple like some comment from fb, etc
I don’t know if what you posted here are speaking behalf of passed? 2. You should post some supported link on your breakdown listing what has been transpired between passed & Dap?

Things doesn’t go one way. Mutual respect only work both ways.
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 07:15 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 06:39 PM)
Something i domt understand....if lets say pas decide want to limit alcohol sale or promote hijab in stewardess n dap agaijst it. So why pas need to be together with pakatan when they know their agenda cant be carried together with presence of dap. This is democracy, should not we respect pas wish to say bye bye to dap? Afterall....even if pas with dap what good will be, if dap keep against pas. Common sense right?

All thr while i see.....dap is angry with pas for one reason only, because pas is stealing malaynvoters. Thats all
One thing from all your replies are damn wrong. Dap not against passed or Islam. They objected those that could be caused chain effects to others religion culture. It is not against off any party or religion because that changed is against the constitution.

You can’t label someone a anti-Islam just because they has different opinions. That’s very arrogant isn’t?

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 6 2019, 07:18 PM
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 08:01 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 07:55 PM)
How examplethings like ruu can affected the nonmuslim?

Even theres some element of disagreement , as civirilized community we can find middle path solution, a solution of win win among 2 groups...but have we tryimg to negotiate such deal? As far as i concern, whatever pas proposal has been rejected blindly. Theres even no room for discussion or negotiation. Almost none. It is just yes and no answer, nothing of like "yes but...". Its like black n white answer, not grey side

Let me test on u....a sterwardest voluntereed herself to wear hijab. Will u respect her decisiom or not?

just crossed check your own statement you’ll find the dispute contents how it will affects others.
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 08:12 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:09 PM)
Ok skip that.

Answer me the last question...a female sterwardess muslimah want to wear hijab during her work, will u respect?
My own point of view. I will feel uneasy if I can’t see her entire face if she serve me. It is not because of religion. It is because of safety.

TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 08:23 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:17 PM)
In the vrry first place...have u trying to understand entirely waht she want? Hijab is broad term to cover one part body. It can means cover face...n i t can means just wewring tudung n cover all body except face n hand. So since u guys speak of multireligion n multiracial, will u respect her wish to wear hijab. With face n hand revealed
Errrr. You’re talking about air stewardess isn’t? she’ll serve not only one race isn’t. Just like I posted earlier. You can’t force someone to accept what you want. Mutual respect is both way.

Your statement is “you want these to imposed. NO question ask and objection or else whoever object are consider anti-Islam”

The stewardess has to serve other countries citizen also right? So will you respect them? This come back to both side mutual respect

I have been travel around. MAS stewardess worm tudung I have no issue.

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 6 2019, 08:26 PM
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:26 PM)
This is double standard itself. By saying she cant wear hijab, its similarly saying u are imposing her to not wear hijab when she want to wear hijab
What has shown is you doesn’t care about safety. You try to understand why. It is not because of religious.
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 08:38 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:32 PM)
By ur answer, it seems U dont understand what hijab is even after explaining that it does not neccesary cover face. So how it affect security?So its kind of shame of u  tring to explain something u dont understand

like I say. If I can see the person face that serve me is okay!

From all your post you can’t blame why the Islamic airbus not making money because you doesn’t know how to do business. You doesn’t care about others.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/a...l-airline-.html

What you want is “No question ask” but it doesn’t work that way

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 6 2019, 09:30 PM
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 10:02 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Feb 6 2019, 09:04 PM)
you just need to prove that the money he accept from najib is a bribery to put him away for good, can AG or PH do that for us? It all depends on the court trials.

This one still without any charges, but already retreated from SR suit, means SR report was right about them. But it's not enough, waiting for counter charge, but no one take a move yet.
what is there got to do with these thread?

but if padi wanted to clear his name and passed reputation. the best is to continue the lawsuit since there's no evidence like you claimed?
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 10:13 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Feb 6 2019, 10:04 PM)
you're in a wrong thread. You should check out the thread I open.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4733122&hl=
TSOCMAX
post Feb 8 2019, 08:57 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(zaimazhar @ Feb 7 2019, 11:03 PM)
puak2 dap ni memang, asal pas je mesti pas yg buat silap macam dap dia tu suci tak buat silap langsung. kes rasuah kat penang sapa buat boss? pas? well, DAP.

tunding satu jari kt org, empat jari tunding diri sendiri. sarawak report apa macam? pas ajak makhamah takda bran ka?

get yourself sorted first bro. jgn keje cari salah org je.

Janji hapus ptptn puihh puak2 ph, pastu tukar janji 4k minimum gaji pastu last2 2k je.. dah tau tak boleh laksana bagitau la awal-awal. sst lagi murah? LGE said himself, "Yes SST is much CHEAPER than GST" then what's the difference with GST? still got TAX. janji capati bn dgn ph sama je.
May I ask what you has posted. how translate that into enemy of islam? protect also need to used brain la.

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 8 2019, 02:17 PM
TSOCMAX
post Feb 14 2019, 09:24 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Feb 14 2019, 12:22 AM)
well let's start with that often misquoted and misunderstood 10 janji 100 hari part listed here:

1.Abolish the Goods and Services Tax - DONE

2.Investigate scandal-plagued institutions - in the process

3.Introduce Employees Provident Fund (EPF) scheme for housewives - DONE

4.Re-introduce fuel subsidies for targeted groups -  in the process

5.Standardise and increase the minimum wage - DONE but got complaints bcos rate set is just slightly higher. but they claim it will be a gradual increase

6.Postpone repayment to the National Higher Education Fund Corporation for those earning below RM4,000 - NOT DONE and I admit the biggest U Turn

7.Relook the awarding of mega projects to foreign countries - in the process, though some are in the ding dong process like ECRL. so I give this 1/2 a U Turn

8.Set up a task force to study how to return autonomy promise to Sabah and Sarawak, as set out in the Malaysia Agreement 1963 - in the process

9.Abolish FELDA settlers’ debts - NOT DONE and supposedly on the backburner no thanks to Felda's situation

10.Introduce national healthcare assistance initiative -  DONE though instead of the Skim Peduli Sihat (which will see households in the B40 class be given RM500 worth of monetary assistance to receive treatment from private clinics) it's now called MySalam.

and of course ppl complain bcos supposedly it was done by a foreign insurance company that gave RM2 billion for the fund to avoid them being the target of BNM's insurance industry policies. so yeah, whatever.

So from my count that's a total of 1.5 U Turns (PTPTN and the ECRL, bcos the HSR is postponed among others)

4 are DONE (but ppl still complain bcos everyone's a critique)

4.5 are in the process and technically not a U Turn yet.

So what's your count?

let's stick to these 1st before we go to other actual promises listed (aka promises to be done within this term)

inb4 you didn't even know any of these promises in the 1st place, you just wanna scream U Turn bcos it seemed to be the cool thing to do.
Here is the official site of manifesto update. https://harapantracker.polimeter.org/

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 14 2019, 09:26 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0336sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th August 2020 - 03:27 PM