Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why did PAS cut ties with DAP?, For being ‘enemy of Islam’, Hadi claims (News)

touristking
post Feb 12 2019, 04:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Feb 12 2019, 05:43 AM)
they did say something but bcos it was for their actual members (not for online anonymous keyboard warriors who claim to be DAP members) no one either read about it or totally ignored it.

http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/politik/da...riffin-1.817158
Using your own argument, UMNO seldom condemn some of those racist things by their followers. So does that makes UMNO anti-racism?

touristking
post Feb 12 2019, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Feb 12 2019, 05:49 AM)
hello, we are talking 2018 election manifesto which was the latest pledge.

that one is alternative budget made in 2017. which is no longer valid.

election manifesto in 2018 is this:

user posted image

https://epaper.amanah.org.my/artikel-piliha...peminjam-ptptn/

1. remove blacklist (DONE)

2. delay payment until borrower earns more than RM4k/mth (not done)

that last part I admit they fucked up and even try to lower the amount to RM2k/mth.

if you kutuk that one I agree.

but nowhere in PH election manifesto that claim PH will give FREE PTPTN.

TL;DR if you wanna kutuk bettr make sure you kutuk based on actual facts and not something from UMNO/PAS propaganda...
So in 2017, Pakatan is just giving empty talk?
Faidzal
post Feb 12 2019, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(touristking @ Feb 12 2019, 04:42 PM)
Using your own argument, UMNO seldom condemn some of those racist things by their followers. So does that makes UMNO anti-racism?
wait, you claim UMNO seldom condemn the racist things done by their followers yet you want to label them anti racism?

what logic?

if you claim umno always condemn the racist things then it would make sense.

do you have a problem with English proficiency?
Faidzal
post Feb 12 2019, 10:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(touristking @ Feb 12 2019, 04:43 PM)
So in 2017, Pakatan is just giving empty talk?
well things change constantly based on the situation of the time so let's stick to the election manifesto proper which was their main thrust in 2018.

or else you are gonna bring up other older expired promises as well? when they either changed that promise or abandoned it altogether?

this is the same argument with ppl keep mentioning that RM1.50/litre petrol price which they never officially promised but instead just put 'stabilize price'.

of which in current market is not possible anyway (even brunei charge RM1.70/litre ++)

touristking
post Feb 13 2019, 11:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Feb 12 2019, 03:55 PM)
well things change constantly based on the situation of the time so let's stick to the election manifesto proper which was their main thrust in 2018.

or else you are gonna bring up other older expired promises as well? when they either changed that promise or abandoned it altogether?

this is the same argument with ppl keep mentioning that RM1.50/litre petrol price which they never officially promised but instead just put 'stabilize price'.

of which in current market is not possible anyway (even brunei charge RM1.70/litre ++)
may be you want to list out what are the things in the manifesto that have been fulfilled or in the process of fulfilling? And also list out how many U turns so far.

Faidzal
post Feb 14 2019, 12:22 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(touristking @ Feb 13 2019, 11:18 AM)
may be you want to list out what are the things in the manifesto that have been fulfilled or in the process of fulfilling? And also list out how many U turns so far.
well let's start with that often misquoted and misunderstood 10 janji 100 hari part listed here:

user posted image

user posted image

1.Abolish the Goods and Services Tax - DONE

2.Investigate scandal-plagued institutions - in the process

3.Introduce Employees Provident Fund (EPF) scheme for housewives - DONE

4.Re-introduce fuel subsidies for targeted groups - in the process

5.Standardise and increase the minimum wage - DONE but got complaints bcos rate set is just slightly higher. but they claim it will be a gradual increase

6.Postpone repayment to the National Higher Education Fund Corporation for those earning below RM4,000 - NOT DONE and I admit the biggest U Turn

7.Relook the awarding of mega projects to foreign countries - in the process, though some are in the ding dong process like ECRL. so I give this 1/2 a U Turn

8.Set up a task force to study how to return autonomy promise to Sabah and Sarawak, as set out in the Malaysia Agreement 1963 - in the process

9.Abolish FELDA settlers’ debts - NOT DONE and supposedly on the backburner no thanks to Felda's situation

10.Introduce national healthcare assistance initiative - DONE though instead of the Skim Peduli Sihat (which will see households in the B40 class be given RM500 worth of monetary assistance to receive treatment from private clinics) it's now called MySalam.

and of course ppl complain bcos supposedly it was done by a foreign insurance company that gave RM2 billion for the fund to avoid them being the target of BNM's insurance industry policies. so yeah, whatever.

So from my count that's a total of 1.5 U Turns (PTPTN and the ECRL, bcos the HSR is postponed among others)

4 are DONE (but ppl still complain bcos everyone's a critique)

4.5 are in the process and technically not a U Turn yet.

So what's your count?

let's stick to these 1st before we go to other actual promises listed (aka promises to be done within this term)

inb4 you didn't even know any of these promises in the 1st place, you just wanna scream U Turn bcos it seemed to be the cool thing to do.

OCMAX
post Feb 14 2019, 09:24 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Feb 14 2019, 12:22 AM)
well let's start with that often misquoted and misunderstood 10 janji 100 hari part listed here:

1.Abolish the Goods and Services Tax - DONE

2.Investigate scandal-plagued institutions - in the process

3.Introduce Employees Provident Fund (EPF) scheme for housewives - DONE

4.Re-introduce fuel subsidies for targeted groups -  in the process

5.Standardise and increase the minimum wage - DONE but got complaints bcos rate set is just slightly higher. but they claim it will be a gradual increase

6.Postpone repayment to the National Higher Education Fund Corporation for those earning below RM4,000 - NOT DONE and I admit the biggest U Turn

7.Relook the awarding of mega projects to foreign countries - in the process, though some are in the ding dong process like ECRL. so I give this 1/2 a U Turn

8.Set up a task force to study how to return autonomy promise to Sabah and Sarawak, as set out in the Malaysia Agreement 1963 - in the process

9.Abolish FELDA settlers’ debts - NOT DONE and supposedly on the backburner no thanks to Felda's situation

10.Introduce national healthcare assistance initiative -  DONE though instead of the Skim Peduli Sihat (which will see households in the B40 class be given RM500 worth of monetary assistance to receive treatment from private clinics) it's now called MySalam.

and of course ppl complain bcos supposedly it was done by a foreign insurance company that gave RM2 billion for the fund to avoid them being the target of BNM's insurance industry policies. so yeah, whatever.

So from my count that's a total of 1.5 U Turns (PTPTN and the ECRL, bcos the HSR is postponed among others)

4 are DONE (but ppl still complain bcos everyone's a critique)

4.5 are in the process and technically not a U Turn yet.

So what's your count?

let's stick to these 1st before we go to other actual promises listed (aka promises to be done within this term)

inb4 you didn't even know any of these promises in the 1st place, you just wanna scream U Turn bcos it seemed to be the cool thing to do.
Here is the official site of manifesto update. https://harapantracker.polimeter.org/

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 14 2019, 09:26 AM
touristking
post Feb 15 2019, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Feb 13 2019, 05:22 PM)

Talk only. For example, they did promise 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue. So how long does it take to issue a check?

Faidzal
post Today, 09:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(touristking @ Feb 15 2019, 02:38 PM)
Talk only. For example, they did promise 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue. So how long does it take to issue a check?
well need to calculate the 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue 1st.

and 20% oil royalty is from entire oil production or just specific to sabah/Sarawak only?

and now that Sarawak claim petros is the proper oil rights holder, will federal govt. tax petros back?

whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

same goes for 50% tax revenue.

50% of total tax or tax collected from each state?

cannot simply issue cheque the later claim "eh wrong amount, eh wrong name" etc.

as mentioned, it's in process.

meanwhile total silence on all the other so called promises that in actuality weren't even the real promises listed but suddenly imposed on PH...

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0575sec    4.92    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th February 2019 - 10:51 AM