Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why did PAS cut ties with DAP?, For being ‘enemy of Islam’, Hadi claims (News)

views

ykj
post Feb 6 2019, 08:29 PM

Honest & Fast Trader
718 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:23 PM)
I mean is as chinese im sure they dont like to be questioned why hate number 4. Its about respecting one value. If chinese dont like, ok fine we respect it. So why cant they do for the muslim? Keep talking about multiracialn multirelgiion, but we cant respect other people value
Problem is Chinese here do not impose forcibly on others. Similarly for China's forceful policies, I do not agree as well.
ZerOne01
post Feb 6 2019, 08:31 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:26 PM)
This is double standard itself. By saying she cant wear hijab, its similarly saying u are imposing her to not wear hijab when she want to wear hijab
just accept it
people nowadays can discriminate others in the name of "safety", "sports", "economy" in the same way religious people can discriminate in the name of religion lol
bani_prime
post Feb 6 2019, 08:32 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(OCMAX @ Feb 6 2019, 08:28 PM)
What has shown is you doesn’t care about safety. You try to understand why. It is not because of religious.
By ur answer, it seems U dont understand what hijab is even after explaining that it does not neccesary cover face. So how it affect security?So its kind of shame of u tring to explain something u dont understand
SuperGampang
post Feb 6 2019, 08:34 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Feb 6 2019, 08:02 PM)
Bawang da withdrawal suit against SR.
SR article on PAS members getting the 90m no need to take down from website.
You understand or choose not to understand?

Still not a prove. Burden of prove is on the accuser dumbass. May look suspicious still not a definitive proof. Got it?
bigwolf
post Feb 6 2019, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:23 PM)
I mean is as chinese im sure they dont like to be questioned why hate number 4. Its about respecting one value. If chinese dont like, ok fine we respect it. So why cant they do for the muslim? Keep talking about multiracialn multirelgiion, but we cant respect other people value
This was what you posted earlier:
Just as how u want other people to resprct number 4 haram, even though it made no sense at all

Now you change tune to "as chinese im sure they dont like to be questioned why hate number 4"?

I think that's some serious major difference there.

Anyways, I noticed you skipped my question and replied others instead. Can you answer this, instead of asking ppl here, have you checked if hijab is part of MAS attire? This here is the problem. Instead of approaching MAS and discuss with them, you go "ohhh wearing hijab is muslimah's rights. Anybody who disagree is anti Islam!" So how to have productive discussion here if you have already decided the outcome and any other outcomes are unacceptable?

Btw, chinese just pantang no 4, never hate. It's not even anything serious. If you give me a free house with number 4, I'd be very happy to stay in it biggrin.gif
Flaming_lion
post Feb 6 2019, 08:36 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Feb 6 2019, 08:35 PM)

Now you change tune to "as chinese im sure they dont like to be questioned why hate number 4"?

Anyways, I noticed you skipped my question and replied others instead. Can you answer this, instead of asking ppl here, have you checked if hijab is part of MAS attire? This here is the problem. Instead of approaching MAS and discuss with them, you go "ohhh wearing hijab is muslimah's rights. Anybody who disagree is anti Islam!" So how to have productive discussion here if you have already decided the outcome and any other outcomes are unacceptable?

Btw, chinese just pantang no 4, never hate. It's not even anything serious. If you give me a free house with number 4, I'd be very happy to stay in it biggrin.gif
He's been skipping a lot of posts... lol...
bani_prime
post Feb 6 2019, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(matramlee @ Feb 6 2019, 08:27 PM)
yes..i agree...

chinese hate number 4,, but they doesn't ask other people to follow them.... it means they still can respect others..

but if PAS hate number 8 (for example), i'm sure PAS will ask all people to follow them... number 8 cannot be used in this country...haha...
it means PAS cannot respect others... why???
Pas pun ada silapnya...which im not pas supporter pun

What im trying to say here....the muslim respect chinese hate number 4, where do u see muslim question why chinese hate number 4.. almost none, n since not so many people questioned it, so u rarely see chinese get angry theor value being questioned because muslim respect it.

But the problem u see in the discussion, even a sterwardess want to wear hijab voluntarily, itupun tak nak hormat. They keep saying issue secuirtylah, isu bla bla,,,some bring about corruption. That s the whole issue. The issue here is simply,u nak hormat tak kemahuan wanita muslimah tu. So u can see, they dont want to respect it
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 08:38 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:32 PM)
By ur answer, it seems U dont understand what hijab is even after explaining that it does not neccesary cover face. So how it affect security?So its kind of shame of u  tring to explain something u dont understand

like I say. If I can see the person face that serve me is okay!

From all your post you can’t blame why the Islamic airbus not making money because you doesn’t know how to do business. You doesn’t care about others.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/a...l-airline-.html

What you want is “No question ask” but it doesn’t work that way

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Feb 6 2019, 09:30 PM
bamkai
post Feb 6 2019, 08:40 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

Hadi awang is a known racist. Pas is dead with tok guru nik aziz
toughguy
post Feb 6 2019, 08:42 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(matramlee @ Feb 6 2019, 08:27 PM)
yes..i agree...

chinese hate number 4,, but they doesn't ask other people to follow them.... it means they still can respect others..

but if PAS hate number 8 (for example), i'm sure PAS will ask all people to follow them... number 8 cannot be used in this country...haha...
it means PAS cannot respect others... why???
+1000.

This very good example that explained what non Muslims think about PAS/UMNO supports.
If you don't like it is your problem, why stopping the non Muslim using it? Be it a clothes, drinks or animal picture.
nuvi
post Feb 6 2019, 08:53 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Feb 6 2019, 08:35 PM)

He skipped my post about his thinking that non muslim cannot be muslim leader lol.

He talk about people choice if want to wear hijab. But ignore the part that in Kelantan muslim women that choose to not wear hijab will be fined. In secular law he emphasis on choices but in religion law where there's no choices he turn blind eyes.
lowya
post Feb 6 2019, 09:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,209 posts

you just need to prove that the money he accept from najib is a bribery to put him away for good, can AG or PH do that for us? It all depends on the court trials.

This one still without any charges, but already retreated from SR suit, means SR report was right about them. But it's not enough, waiting for counter charge, but no one take a move yet.

This post has been edited by lowya: Feb 6 2019, 09:07 PM
ajib2020
post Feb 6 2019, 09:13 PM

31 posts

Adilkah?
Kes 90juta...CONFIRM PAS SALAH... Belum dibuktikan di mahkhamah..PUN

Kes bamglow lim guan eng beli bawah harga pasaran dr kontraktor... BELUM MASUK MAHKAMAH DAH AG TARIK KES...

ORG PH ASHIK KATA TN GURU NIK AZIZ LG BAGUS..
HANGPA LUPA... ZAMAN BELIAU PUN DAP PUTUS DGN PAS.... BARISAN ALTERNATIF.. TAKINGAT KE?
ISU SAMA
HUDUD UTK MUSLIM ONLY..
KENAPA NON MUSLIM NAK HALANG N MELOMPAT..
BKN KENA KAT HNAGPA...

RGRaj
post Feb 6 2019, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
203 posts

DAP is a party open to all Malaysians. UMNO is corrupt racist party. Why PAS, a religious party, is working with a corrupt racist party?
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 10:02 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Feb 6 2019, 09:04 PM)
you just need to prove that the money he accept from najib is a bribery to put him away for good, can AG or PH do that for us? It all depends on the court trials.

This one still without any charges, but already retreated from SR suit, means SR report was right about them. But it's not enough, waiting for counter charge, but no one take a move yet.
what is there got to do with these thread?

but if padi wanted to clear his name and passed reputation. the best is to continue the lawsuit since there's no evidence like you claimed?
lowya
post Feb 6 2019, 10:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,209 posts

QUOTE(OCMAX @ Feb 6 2019, 10:02 PM)
what is there got to do with these thread?

but if padi wanted to clear his name and passed reputation. the best is to continue the lawsuit since there's no evidence like you claimed?
so you did not read the news

http://www.sarawakreport.org/2019/02/hadi-...sarawak-report/
TSOCMAX
post Feb 6 2019, 10:13 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Feb 6 2019, 10:04 PM)
you're in a wrong thread. You should check out the thread I open.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4733122&hl=
mycolumn
post Feb 6 2019, 10:32 PM

Enthusiast
852 posts

QUOTE(goodiemangold @ Feb 6 2019, 05:08 PM)
That is why PH is still the better bet. DAP is secular but they can't push it all the way with other parties all in it together. That's why you see u turn in so many decisions. That is check and balance.
DAP has all the good minds and smart people to bring the country forward but having them to lead will result in some segment of the society being left behind. That is why PKR, Bersatu, Amanah is in PH to protect the interest of the Malays. Yes, it's a very messy transition period now when they are inexperienced in running a government. But this mix of parties and the way their presidential council works is the best bet to bring the country forward.

Too bad that most Malaysians can't see this. Everyone just want to protect their own interest but failed to see that the only way forward is unity among the races. Eg. Chinese with their economic driven attitude & Malay with the welfare and moderation.
👍

ken_hidaibuki
post Feb 6 2019, 11:00 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Dap nak ubah malaysia jadi republik? Ini satu kenyataan yang paling bijak aku baca dalam /k. Pandangan 20 sen aku lah demografi malaysia terakhir aku periksa dalam 68 peratus melayu. Mengambil kira 30 peratus melayu yang menyokong pakatan harapan dan 38 peratus melayu yang menyokong pas umno. Aku tak rasa dap dapat merealisasi kan impian republik malaysia itu. Kira kira nya mudah. Kalau usul dap nak ubah malaysia ke republik kena bentang di parlimen. Aku tak percaya yang ahli parlimen melayu akan sokong usul ni. Berbalik kepada nisbah ahli parlimen melayu di parlimen. Ya aku tahu kesetiaan kepada pemimpin itu penting ya aku percaya alquran dan as sunnah itu petunjuk dari ilahi tapi Allah juga memberi manusia akal untuk berfikir secara waras. Islam membawa perdamaian bukan membawa perpecahan. Seugiya zaman nabi dulu di madinah nabi menjaga kaum yahudi yang berada dalam kota madinah. Lihat di barat islam berkembang dengan aman di negara yang diperintah oleh bukan islam. Pandangan aku kepada pas adalah mereka kecewa rancangan untuk berpakat dengan umno semasa pru 14 tidak berjaya. Jika berjaya pas mendapat laba yang banyak kerana berjaya mempecahbelahkan pakatan harapan. Sejujurnya aku malu dengan pemimpin yang mencermin kan islam tapi tidak mempunyai intipati islam itu tersendiri. Sejak bila islam itu eklusif hanya pada melayu. Persoalan yang paling susah nak terima sejak bila menyokong sesuatu parti itu menjamin tempat di syurga? Aku harap yang baca komen aku ni tidak ada meter sindiran mereka rosak. Sekian
ken_hidaibuki
post Feb 7 2019, 12:15 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Feb 6 2019, 08:09 PM)
Ok skip that.

Answer me the last question...a female sterwardess muslimah want to wear hijab during her work, will u respect?
Wahai tuan bani prime sedarkah anda semasa pramugari itu memilih kerjanya dia sudah tahu bahawa dia perlu mengingkari larangan Allah? Pilihan di tangan individu, kalau pramugari itu hendak bertudung semasa berkerja, adakah tiada kerja lain yang membenarkan dia untuk bertudung semasa waktu kerjanya? Persoalanya dimana rasional nya dia memilih kerja sebagai pramugari?

9 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0331sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th April 2020 - 07:46 AM