Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BEWARE OF SCAMMER, Full details of this scammer

FulcrumXD
post Feb 5 2019, 02:10 AM, updated 2w ago

Group: Newbie

MOHAMAD ROSHDAN BIN HAJI RAZALI
7055949421 CIMB
Number- 01119779677

Just in case anyone comes across this guy, he is a confirm scammer.
Bought a phone from him through an Ad on Mudah.MY
He said he would mail it to me via post and he requested that I deposited RM200 so that I wouldn't scam him, and when I received the package I can transfer the rest of the money. Trust goes both ways right so I transferred the money to him. And he agreed to send me the tracking number for my package the next morning, even asked if I preferred Skynet or Poslaju. And now 48 hours later I got no tracking number, I can't contact him, call goes straight to voicemail and WhatsApp messages are only one tick.
This is the first time I've been scammed and it was completely my fault for being so stupid and gullible. I thought humans and especially Malaysians were better than this. All my faith in humanity is basically gone sad.gif

Just thought I should put all I know about him out there since I know people who Google phone numbers first to see if that number has a record of being a scammer.

Have a great day everybody! 💖💖
candycrusher
post Feb 11 2019, 02:10 AM

Group: Junior Member

Bro, you're in the wrong section. You need to post this to the proper one so people will actually see it. https://forum.lowyat.net/DisputeResolutionCorner

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0469sec    3.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th February 2019 - 10:06 AM