Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Travel To Japan V12, Everything you need for a Japan trip!

views

dasecret
post Today, 01:18 AM

Regular
1,470 posts

QUOTE(-kytz- @ Dec 17 2019, 04:21 PM)
I just got back from Osaka/Kyoto and planning for the next trip already tongue.gif Has anyone done this route before? hmm.gif

14-15 nights trip:
Osaka** - Kanazawa - Shirakawago - Nagano - Tokyo

** Land at Osaka and spend 1 night in Osaka for eating and shopping galore. Luggage forwarding service for the big luggages to Kanazawa. To bring small bag for overnight clothing/etc.
I did 10days but fly in n out of Narita n didn’t cover Tokyo
Not sure if there’s direct transport from shirakawago to nagano but in this region, I liked takayama and it’s a convenient bus route from Kanazawa - shirakawago - takayama. From takayama can go to shin-hotaka ropeway and hirayu onsen

Which season are you going? There’s also the alpine route if you are not going during winter

My route is narita - nagano - Kanazawa - shirakawago - takayama - Matsumoto - narita
I took the flexible 5 days rail pass. In hindsight, with this rail pass I should have replace Matsumoto with Toyama to save some bus fare. But having said that, Matsumoto castle is gorgeous and should not be missed
alvinfks78
post Today, 12:01 PM

Enthusiast
880 posts

Anybody brought elderly to USJ before? Which attraction did they go safely?

The elderly in my party is in her 70s generally healthy without heart condition but got neck ache/problems.

Many attraction listed in the website long list of advisory for guest.

i.e. Terminator 2 3:D
Guests who should not use the attraction
Persons with any of the following conditions: (1) heart conditions, (2) back, neck, or similar conditions, (3) respiratory diseases, (4) convulsions or spasms, (5) expectant mothers, (6) claustrophobia, (7) hypersensitivity to noises, (8) unable to sit up unassisted, and (9) newborn babies.

I thought Terminator is just a show. confused.gif

This post has been edited by alvinfks78: Today, 12:01 PM
FreedomSeeker
post Today, 01:28 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(alvinfks78 @ Jan 18 2020, 12:01 PM)
Anybody brought elderly to USJ before? Which attraction did they go safely?

The elderly in my party is in her 70s generally healthy without  heart condition but got neck ache/problems.

Many attraction listed in the website long list of advisory for guest.

i.e. Terminator 2 3:D
Guests who should not use the attraction
Persons with any of the following conditions: (1) heart conditions, (2) back, neck, or similar conditions, (3) respiratory diseases, (4) convulsions or spasms, (5) expectant mothers, (6) claustrophobia, (7) hypersensitivity to noises, (8) unable to sit up unassisted, and (9) newborn babies.

I thought Terminator is just a show.  :confused:
Not to say bout which attractions suitable or not but queue alone i think already make them so tired. Or there are special lanes for seniors age?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2556sec    3.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2020 - 02:21 PM