Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi TV Ver 2, Formerly known as HyppTV

views

jessicat90
post Mar 24 2019, 11:24 PM

40 posts

Hi guys, i would like to clarify something regarding change of TV package:

I am still within contract for Unifi, and two weeks ago I changed my Unifi TV package from Aneka to Ruby (same price at RM30), with the staff at TM Point counter telling that only RM10 changing fee will be charged in next bill. Yesterday I noticed my bill was charged extra, and after clarifying via TM chat, I was told that I was charged penalty for Unifi TV for remaining months for the contract.

As per their Unifi TV T&C:
https://www.tm.com.my/tv/assets/docs/Terms%...ubscription.pdf

------snipped------
5. CHANGE OF unifi TV PACKS SUBSCRIPTION
(i) A request by Subscriber to upgrade any unifi TV Packs from lower price package to higher price package will not be charged any fee.
(ii) A request by Subscriber to downgrade any unifi TV Packs from higher price package to lower price package will be charged a downgrade fee of RM10 (one-time charge).

6. unifi TV PACKS TERMINATION
(i) Termination of any unifi TV Packs can be made at any time via TM Customer Service Center (call 100) or any TMpoint.
(ii) If the Subscriber terminates any of unifi TV Packs prior to the expiry of MSP, a termination penalty will be imposed. The said penalty shall be calculated as follows: etc etc
------snipped------

How is that possible? As my intention is to change TV package, not terminate Unifi fibre and TV, but I was charged for 'termination of Aneka pack' for the remaining months and at the same time I still have to pay for Ruby pack for the same months? sad.gif It is double charging me vmad.gif
We all know that one cannot terminate Unifi TV without terminating Unifi Fibre.

Anyway I filed a dispute via TM chat and was given report number. I was advised to pay as per TM bill first while waiting for the outcome of the report. Please advise me on further actions in case the dispute is turned down by TM. bangwall.gif
jessicat90
post Mar 25 2019, 09:06 AM

40 posts

Thanks for the reply. I shall wait now then.
jessicat90
post Mar 31 2019, 10:00 AM

40 posts

Regarding PlayTV app in smart TV vs STB, is there any video quality difference?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1792sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:50 AM