Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How does bank process our loan application ?

views

TScally_k
post Jan 17 2019, 08:22 AM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
52 posts

Hi,
We are currently in the midst of applying for loans from various banks so that we can get our 1st property. The loan from maybank and rhb got approved but they are offering the islamic loan when we have told them that we would like to go with the conventional full flexi loan.

I would like to ask anyone here what process did they follow while applying for loan. My husband just signed the form, without requesting for the copy of the form. He said that the form would be filled up by the loan agent. Is that how it works. I assumed that, the bank should at least give us a copy of the application form. Now that they have offered, we want it to be changed to the conventional one, but the agent claims that he would have to reapply and get it approved it again. Is that how it works, should we just check out other agents from similar banks.

Maybank was really fast in approving the loan, so was rhb. Anyone here have currently applied for housing loan, what was the interest rate offered?

Which is a better option, full flexi or the islamic one. RHB is offering Islamic but full flexi. I am confused. Please do advice.

kyoazizi
post Jan 30 2019, 07:11 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(cally_k @ Jan 17 2019, 08:22 AM)
Hi,
We are currently in the midst of applying for loans from various banks so that we can get our 1st property. The loan from maybank and rhb got approved but they are offering the islamic loan when we have told them that we would like to go with the conventional full flexi loan.

I would like to ask anyone here what process did they follow while applying for loan. My husband just signed the form, without requesting for the copy of the form. He said that the form would be filled up by the loan agent. Is that how it works. I assumed that, the bank should at least give us a copy of the application form. Now that they have offered, we want it to be changed to the conventional one, but the agent claims that he would have to reapply and get it approved it again. Is that how it works, should we just check out other agents from similar banks.

Maybank was really fast in approving the loan, so was rhb. Anyone here have currently applied for housing loan, what was the interest rate offered?

Which is a better option, full flexi or the islamic one. RHB is offering Islamic but full flexi. I am confused. Please do advice.
Hello,
Hi. Also still new this.
1st house.
Loan on process.
So far RHB islamic full flexi approved.
Others still pending.

Also looking for advice.
Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:26 PM