Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Some Question, Just jump from pc to switch

views

TSRasWong
post Jan 15 2019, 10:13 AM, updated 5 months ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi All,

I just purchase switch recently and having some question. Please help icon_question.gif

1) I have an America eshop account. I just purchase sd gundam generation genesis jp physical version. for this version can i activate in america eshop or need to open another jp eshop. thinking to group those gold coin together.

2) For Nintendo online service not that understand. If i am subscribe in America eshop. those multiplayer like smash bro, mario kart. I am playing with america ppl or it is auto search nearby player like MY/SG for online session? Wondering this as dont know should subscribe at which eshop.

Please help Thanks
cordelialoo
post Jan 15 2019, 10:33 AM

Group: Newbie

switch not global? it likes ps4 with region limitation
yangkuo
post Jan 15 2019, 10:40 AM

Getting Started

???!

QUOTE(cordelialoo @ Jan 15 2019, 10:33 AM)
switch not global? it likes ps4 with region limitation
skyforcerld
post Jan 15 2019, 10:43 AM

Getting Started

1) If i am not wrong, you can load your gold points from physical cart to any eshop you like. I think i did that for my copy of japanese Bayonetta 2.

Just try it. it will ask you which account you want to deposit the gold points.

2) Not sure. But i think so, no point you connect to players in US and lags like mad.

Additional advice. Create a few more users to tied to Mexican and Russian account. These eshops usually have cheaper games when on sale (except the Nintendo's 1sst party game where it's more expensive than US!). Heard South Africa also got cheap games, but i haven't tried it myself.

Bought Tiny Metal for half the price from Mexico eshop compared to US (Sale price!).

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Jan 15 2019, 10:46 AM
TSRasWong
post Jan 15 2019, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Jan 15 2019, 10:43 AM)
1) If i am not wrong, you can load your gold points from physical cart to any eshop you like. I think i did that for my copy of japanese Bayonetta 2.

Just try it. it will ask you which account you want to deposit the gold points.

2) Not sure. But i think so, no point you connect to players in US and lags like mad.
Additional advice. Create a few more users to tied to Mexican and Russian account. These eshops usually have cheaper games when on sale (except the Nintendo's 1sst party game where it's more expensive than US!). Heard South Africa also got cheap games, but i haven't tried it myself.

Bought Tiny Metal for half the price from Mexico eshop compared to US (Sale price!).
Thanks for the suggestion. will check it out thumbup.gif

For Question 2, anyone using Nintendo online service can help? Want to know which region should i subscribe the nintendo online service for online match against sea player. If not America or JP is better choice, Thanks
skyforcerld
post Jan 15 2019, 04:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(RasWong @ Jan 15 2019, 04:28 PM)
Thanks for the suggestion. will check it out thumbup.gif
For Question 2, anyone using Nintendo online service can help?  Want to know which region should i subscribe the nintendo online service for online match against sea player. If not America or JP is better choice, Thanks
My NSO is tied to US. Not sure where all the other players coming from though....been playing only Smash for online last month. So far ok after they have released the latest patches. Haven't touch Mariokart for sometime. Maybe later i tried. But if i remember correctly last time, i always see japanese players...dunno why.
TSRasWong
post Jan 18 2019, 02:56 PM

Getting Started

I see.

Just some update. for JP game need jp eshop to redeem the gold coin, tested my self.

I think will find a friend together subscribe family plan, cheaper then the online service.
TongCN
post Jan 18 2019, 05:00 PM

Look ma, I have lots stars :D
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(RasWong @ Jan 18 2019, 02:56 PM)
I see. 

Just some update. for JP game need jp eshop to redeem the gold coin, tested my self.

I think will find a friend together subscribe family plan, cheaper then the online service.
Remember to remind those ppl do not go for console mod/hack/pirate

Else whole family kiss floor sweat.gif
Savor_Savvy
post Jan 24 2019, 01:48 PM

GiRl gaMeR
Group: Senior Member

Don't jump from PC to Switch. They are not the same. Own them and you can see wonders.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0717sec    1.97    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2019 - 11:12 PM