Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

POST ACNE SCARS [ what it did to my life ], did you experience this?

views

TSraebas
post Jan 14 2019, 06:00 PM, updated 6y ago

2 posts

Hello, I want to share my acne and currently post acne scar journey.

I was heavily involved in basketball and didn't take good care of skin even though stay back everyday just to play basketball. At that time I didn't know the cons. What it would do to myself. The fact is tak de siapa educate jerawat bukan sahaja perlu dirawat tapi effect dia meninggalkan PARUT. Secara psychology nya juga mmg keyakinan diri boleh gone dgn sakit nya nanah, kemerahan kulit and kulit yg berminyak satu muka (dah lah kulit tak sekata 😓).

I was called ugly but it's fine. Jerawat boleh merebak ke satu muka kalau bakteria tak dirawat. It can get under your skin sampai bernanah. Trust me it's painful. So paling penting if you have acne please make sure that kekotoran tu dibuang dulu, pastikan nanah tu tak merebak. Jgn sampai merebak ke leher, belakang badan, telinga. Ouch. Dermatologist cakap rawat parut jerawat boleh makan bertahun disebabkan SEVERE ACNE.

From my personal experiences I have tried too many products to get rid of acne. Lastly my acne stop breaking out and the main issue was to get rid of the scar. I tried all sorts of treatments and have spent up to 20k. Some of the treatment I've tried: IPL, Carbon Laser, CO2 Laser, Dermapen Facial, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). Nothing seems to work to resurface my pitted scars. console.gif

Lastly I've tried the most conventional way is to do it yourself. The method I've been trying for the past year is MICRONEEDLING. The brand that I got is CLEAR DERMAROLLER. I've been rolling weekly and bi-weekly. Here you can see my journey below in 10 months.

user posted image

Here's how I look like now - still with make up. Hopefully one day my skin will be full resurfaced thumbup.gif

user posted image

If you're also interested to try Microneedling method, here's the info. Good luck rclxms.gif

Instagram: @clear.dermaroller
Facebook: Clear Dermaroller
Twitter: @DermarollerMY

rachelwong88
post Apr 19 2019, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Happy for you, looks much more improved already!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:37 PM