Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

WTA help! Need your opinion on buying ps3, Decision on buying PS3

views

TSREDalista1103
post Jan 14 2019, 09:29 AM, updated 6y ago

4 posts

Hello guys,

Need help, I want to buy PS3 but still wondering is it still reasonable to buy it in 2019?

As for me, I am not really a gamer. I just want to play Few games (FIFA/God of War). As my current workplace is very far from town, I prefer to stay at home but during night totally boring and can only tembak dinding.

To summarize my question,

-is it still reasonable to buy PS3? (As Im not really into catching those updated games)

-what is the current price for PS3? New and used

This post has been edited by REDalista1103: Jan 14 2019, 09:53 PM
cycheah
post Jan 14 2019, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(REDalista1103 @ Jan 14 2019, 09:29 AM)
Hello guys,

Need help, I want to buy PS3 but still wondering is it still reasonable to buy it in 2019?

As for me, I am not really a gamer. I just want to play Few games (FIFA/God of War). As my current workplace is very far from town, I prefer to stay at home but during night totally boring and can only tembak dinding.

-is it still reasonable to buy PS3? (As Im not really into catching those updated games) In my opinion, No

-what is the current price for PS3? New and used No more new units for sales. Only second hand.

-do you have any for sale? Ws me Just check around Games garage sales. If you are looking for cheap 1, hardly find it coz cheap will got sold in very short period. Left those are quite high price as it comes with numbers of games.

as a friendly advise, remove your contact for safety purpose as people might use it for other purpose. Except that number isn't your primary number.

This post has been edited by cycheah: Jan 15 2019, 12:39 AM
Zeliard
post Jan 14 2019, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(REDalista1103 @ Jan 14 2019, 09:29 AM)
Hello guys,

-is it still reasonable to buy PS3? (As Im not really into catching those updated games)

-what is the current price for PS3? New and used

-do you have any for sale? Ws me 0105805434
Eventhough you have tons of backlogs, in my opinion that doesn't justify why would you settle for a device one generation behind. A PS4, in every way, exceeds the capability of PS3. Perhaps the price is more expensive, but surely not significant. Many PS3 games nowadays are being remastered to PS4, that includes titles like Uncharted, Resident Evil, Dark Souls just to name a few. And yes, that includes GOW3, but not GOW1/2. GOW4 is only playable on PS4, and trust me, you wouldn't want to miss that.

If at all you are not a hardcore gamer, and would just want to kill time at night, perhaps you may wanna consider a PSP or 3ds. That way, you can jack sparrow all the way to enjoy those emulated ROM games.
shinchan^^
post Jan 14 2019, 02:27 PM

K66
All Stars
21,256 posts

if ppl give FOC then ok

TSREDalista1103
post Jan 14 2019, 09:54 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(cycheah @ Jan 14 2019, 12:13 PM)
as a friendly advise, remove your contact for safety purpose as people might use it for other purpose. Except that number isn't your primary number.
Thank you for the advice 🙏🏻
TSREDalista1103
post Jan 14 2019, 09:56 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ Jan 14 2019, 03:15 PM)
Eventhough you have tons of backlogs, in my opinion that doesn't justify why would you settle for a device one generation behind. A PS4, in every way, exceeds the capability of PS3. Perhaps the price is more expensive, but surely not significant. Many PS3 games nowadays are being remastered to PS4, that includes titles like Uncharted, Resident Evil, Dark Souls just to name a few. And yes, that includes GOW3, but not GOW1/2. GOW4 is only playable on PS4, and trust me, you wouldn't want to miss that.

If at all you are not a hardcore gamer, and would just want to kill time at night, perhaps you may wanna consider a PSP or 3ds. That way, you can jack sparrow all the way to enjoy those emulated ROM games.
Wahh.. now you mention GOW.. it reminds me I cried for PS to play GOW when I was a child..

I tried psp/3ds.. but not really satisfy my boredom.. plus it feels like playing on my phone

This post has been edited by REDalista1103: Jan 14 2019, 09:58 PM
funnyTONE
post Jan 15 2019, 01:04 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

What's your budget?
My friend manage to get a second ps4 with a few free games thrown in for around RM550 last month. I feel PS3 is not worth to get edy nowadays because PS4 prices have reduced significantly, that the price difference isn't much worth savings. Furthermore, PS4 also has a lot of remastered classic games like God Of War 3 and the likes.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.64    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:58 PM