Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The truth being a "Chindian"

views

Blofeld
post Jan 21 2022, 08:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,456 posts

QUOTE(billylks @ Jan 21 2022, 02:08 AM)
Wait chindian not laku meh? Indian girls and indian guys sure like them.

One time in front of me got 1 chindian guy talked talked with 1 indian girl -- the chindian guy looked a bit like malay. Then the guy left and later another indian girl joined the girl and talked talked. The 1st girl then told the other girl that the guy she just chat with was a chindian, and then both girls did the delicious face lol. True story.
provided at least parents are good looking

if not sweat.gif
CeDhhVss
post Jan 21 2022, 08:53 AM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(kopitiamtard @ Jan 13 2019, 06:33 PM)
You are not dark enough to be an Indian
You are not "clean" enough to be a Chinese...

The hard truth that we face everyday, but in order to continue life, we have to choose one.
The moment you choose one, you have to forget the other side of your self...

You cannot be seem too buddy buddy with either one race, else, you will be alienated by the other side.

sad.gif
start a new life in sabah

you gonna be fine
MishimaZ
post Jan 21 2022, 09:06 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

For some that think that being mixed will automatically make your brats hggh, take my example and think for yourself:-

Step grandmother is Chindian that looks like the typical fair skinned Chinese - and my step uncle (her son from previous marriage with an Indian) is 185cm and good looking, dark brown toned skin but not as black as normal Tamils; even at 60 he still looks like in the 40s. Married a Chinese, got a son who has the angmo looks but malay complexion. Good looking too (thick brows oval sharp chin face), but got fucked up by hair thinning when he's not even 30.

Step aunt on the other hand is fair skinned and looked angmo too, very pretty at young age - married a good looking Chinese and had one son and daughter each, my elder cousins. The son is tall, athletic and handsome and look like any Chinese while his sister actually very hggh during teen to late 20s but being grown up being exposed with all kinds of shit Malaysian food, they are just a shell of what they used to be. Still good looking, but far from their teenage and prime years.

Colleague (pure Tamil) weds a pure Chinese lady. Both and his wife also average looking, had 3 kids - all brown skinned (similar to Malay) but with this Indian features but looks pretty average.

Don't deceive yourself that mixing up genetics will anyhow provide you with desirably looking brats. How good looking your kids highly depend on the couple's looks, not genes.
muckingfental
post Jan 21 2022, 09:22 AM

5 posts

Blame your parents for not keeping their respective genes 'pure'! lol..
Roadwarrior1337
post Jan 21 2022, 09:24 AM

Enthusiast
832 posts

Puasa time conlanfirm kena ask encik puasa ke ? Kasi tunjuk k
I.c
billylks
post Jan 21 2022, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Jan 21 2022, 08:51 AM)
provided at least parents are good looking

if not  sweat.gif
Of course it always depends on parents tongue.gif

For example chindian Bernard Chandran - brother fashion designer (looks like chinese + indian), sister model (looks like malay + indian)

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:04 PM