Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Do you think your wife will be mad?

views

TSvhs1
post Jan 12 2019, 07:44 PM, updated 6y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,577 posts

While trying to avoid hitting a dog, I lost control of my two wheeler and landed in a ditch by the side of road. With some difficulty, as I crawled out of the ditch, a beautiful woman who had stopped her car and came to help me asked "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up.

She said, β€œCome, get in my car. I’ll take you to my place that is only few blocks away. You can clean up, and then I will examine to confirm that you are not hurt.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come on, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "We need to see if you have any scrapes and treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very kind. I could not say no, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place and after cleaning up, she examining me to confirm that I do not have any major injury and then offered a drink. We had couple of drinks, but all along I was feeling guilty and finally told her, "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. I suppose, she must be at home, right?"

"Well, not really. She must be still in the ditch."

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

jetblast
post Jan 12 2019, 08:06 PM

Regular
1,010 posts

Ingat JAV plot
SUSlowya
post Jan 13 2019, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(vhs1 @ Jan 12 2019, 07:44 PM)
"Well, not really. She must be still in the ditch."
Nurse: "Don't worry, my doctor husband already aware of that and took her for examination separately"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:54 PM