Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ben Shapiro dealing with Social Justice Warriors, Dealing with people in denial?

UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 03:49 AM, updated 4d ago

Group: Newbie

Are the new millenials being more entitled? Ben Shapiro dealing with SJW who TKSS a lot, blame the world for their own failures and cannot accept facts.

Best quote learned from this guy "Facts dont kare about your feelings".

This post has been edited by UncleJackChicken: Jan 12 2019, 01:00 PM
capsulr
post Jan 12 2019, 04:00 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

search his sister
internaldisputes
post Jan 12 2019, 04:03 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Since when did it become popular to target SJWs? It used to be Jews and homosexuals... People just love to hate on other people.
UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 04:22 AM

@internaldisputes
Yeah but with no bias, most of his debates does make sense.

Especially on thise people who been blaming everyone and everything as reasons for their own failures their entire lives.

Lada Putih
post Jan 12 2019, 04:30 AM

Macam serow aje
Check out Jordan peterson as well

After listening to them both
Can straight away hear out the bullshit in bfm talks also
Phoenix_KL
post Jan 12 2019, 04:34 AM

QUOTE(internaldisputes @ Jan 12 2019, 04:03 AM)
Since when did it become popular to target SJWs? It used to be Jews and homosexuals... People just love to hate on other people.
didn't u see what these sjw have done to people like edi, caryn, eric and others? instead of rule of law, these mobs stalk and bully companies into sacking them.
UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 04:38 AM

QUOTE(Lada Putih @ Jan 12 2019, 04:30 AM)
Macam serow aje
Check out Jordan peterson as well

After listening to them both
Can straight away hear out the bullshit in bfm talks also
Yeah I saw some of Jordan Peterson debates as well. They called him controversial and provocative. But when I tried to listen from an unbias pov, his facts and arguments makes sense. Yet seems like thousands of haters around the world?

This post has been edited by UncleJackChicken: Jan 12 2019, 07:08 AM
fabianz03
post Jan 12 2019, 04:50 AM

Apple Defence Lawyer @ LYN

One thing /k/ has to know is that not everyone that has a slight left-leaning political preference is a SJW/feminist/communist
Likewise not all people who has a right-leaning political preference is a religious cuck/stupid/uneducated/racist.

People can be conservative and liberal in different areas. Some people that are conservative might have a preference to have recreational marijuana legalised. And guess who usually fights for their legalisation? Left-leaning parties.

Not fair to paint people to the extreme left/right just because they lean a certain way is what I want to say.

And don't give these SJWs/extremist feminism/extreme alt-right Trump supporters/neo-Nazis any more attention because they might be loud in the media but they don't represent the vast majority of people.

This post has been edited by fabianz03: Jan 12 2019, 04:50 AM
hanii
post Jan 12 2019, 05:37 AM

This guy is blind and full of himself for sure.
Robin Hood
post Jan 12 2019, 05:56 AM

Getting Started

He debate with facts and stats.

U can ignore facts but u cant ignore stats. That's how he destroys ignorance.
UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 06:12 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but im seeing 2 very extreme kind of reaction towards people like Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson. It's either you like him or hate him to the core, especially in the state.

Some of their (Ben/Jordan) opinion I also agree, but I see the crowd response is totally on the opposite side of the world. I feel like in the state is like you can say a you-think-as rational opinion, immediately there are a ton of people who will fight you to the end of the world even till protest lvl to disagree with you.

Aerobrain
post Jan 12 2019, 06:59 AM

QUOTE(hanii @ Jan 12 2019, 05:37 AM)
Sjw spotted
hanii
post Jan 12 2019, 07:01 AM

QUOTE(Aerobrain @ Jan 12 2019, 06:59 AM)
Sjw spotted
Wow you are absolutely correct! You saw right through me. What a gifted child you are. You want scholarship?
Yung_Psyke
post Jan 12 2019, 07:01 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hanii @ Jan 12 2019, 05:37 AM)
its quite obvious that you didn’t even press play, either that or you just got an iq of a carrot and unable to comprehend a word he said
hanii
post Jan 12 2019, 07:02 AM

QUOTE(Yung_Psyke @ Jan 12 2019, 07:01 AM)
its quite obvious that you didn’t even press play, either that or you just got an iq of a carrot and unable to comprehend a word he said
Wow you are absolutely correct! You saw right through me. What a gifted child you are. You want scholarship?
Boldnut
post Jan 12 2019, 07:08 AM

Regular

Common sense is hard among the extreme leftist and right human.

anyway both extreme side of people all got mental issue one.
UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 07:11 AM

sorry noob question. what does the left or right means? Left is conservative?
UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 07:15 AM

freedom of speech in the state + entitled millennials. How to debate with this kind of people arr?
meteoraniac
post Jan 12 2019, 07:18 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(UncleJackChicken @ Jan 12 2019, 04:38 AM)
Yeah I saw some of Jordan Peterson debates as well. They called him controversial and provocative. But when I tried to listen from an unbias pov, his facts and arguments makes sense. Yet seems like thousands of haters around the world?
JBP is legit, he is psychologist first and debate is a subset of his profession.. he is not so much into confronting ppl with debates but more into improving oneself to be a better person..

if u cant win an argument, just fall back on calling ppl racist, sexist and immoral.. thats how it works these days by SJW and media

just watch his interview with cathy newman to see how sjw/media trying to spin facts but JBP turned it around to make them look worse ayyy lmao
UncleJackChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 07:25 AM

QUOTE(meteoraniac @ Jan 12 2019, 07:18 AM)
JBP is legit, he is psychologist first and debate is a subset of his profession.. he is not so much into confronting ppl with debates but more into improving oneself to be a better person..

if u cant win an argument, just fall back on calling ppl racist, sexist and immoral.. thats how it works these days by SJW and media

just watch his interview with cathy newman to see how sjw/media trying to spin facts but JBP turned it around to make them look worse ayyy lmao
I saw. Feminist rekt.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0761sec    4.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2019 - 04:37 PM