views

myteam94
post Jan 15 2019, 10:48 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(reed90 @ Jan 15 2019, 10:41 AM)
please understand mental health and depression before saying suicide=coward
i agree

yes, it may sound coward to some, but in reality..it just the victim can't cope with the reality (plus no full support) sad.gif
myteam94
post Jan 15 2019, 11:45 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(RubMyGenie_ @ Jan 15 2019, 11:39 AM)
Reality? Reality is - TS is trying to leave everything behind, leaving his parents, his friends and putting everything away just because he couldn't cope with it.

Reality is that TS parents would be really sad after he left, imagine you being his mother... 9 months of pregnancy, excited to have this baby, play with him when he's a toddler, teach him how to grab a spoon to feed himself, send him to school and watching him graduate.

Reality is people nowadays get depressed way too easily, it might be because of social media or some other form of media that shows all of the happy sides of other people.

Reality is HARSH and everyone will get to their lowest point in life at some point, some lost their parents, some lost the love of their life, some lost their best friends, some lost their business and some lost all their money. But we learn to fall and stand back up again since when we were toddlers learning to walk, no matter how many times we fell, we'll try to stand up and walk back again and eventually things will get better.

And lastly, Reality is... No one can help you but your own self. There are several users here that already offered their help, but whether you accepted it or not is another story.

If you need anyone to talk to, just call befrienders.

https://www.befrienders.org.my/
Tel: 603-79568145
yea, been thinking of contacting befriender tho

ever since they pop-out few years ago sweat.gif

No one can help you but your own self. this is one of the reason that blocking me from contacting them

if i talk to them, will actually make a different? hmm.gif
myteam94
post Jan 17 2019, 05:24 PM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(fuzzy @ Jan 17 2019, 05:03 PM)
It might. That's the best one can say. But, you miss 100% of the chances you don't take.

It's like if you fell down and broke your arm. Will going to a hospital help? You can just stay at home and it will heal, but it will heal badly with a lot of issues afterwards or you can go to a hospital where they can give you medical treatment. They cannot stop your arm being unbroken, but they can help to make sure you heal much much better.
Don' worry, for the time being

before I do intend to take my own life,

I will try to refer to befriender

they are consider my speed dial if all hope lost.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:13 PM