Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Thinking of Suicide

Noyoudontcare
post Jan 11 2019, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

But you can still live comfortably right?
I Think best ways are to find cousins or friends and start socializinf withh ppl that make u happy.maybe playing football, basketball, going to gym, photography with People with same interest as u...
Focus on studies First.. Once u have a degree u basically can do anything...
What about ur uncles aunts or relatives, anyone close to u
pendekartauhu
post Jan 11 2019, 11:29 PM

Group: Newbie

what u can do now is go find a religion centre. It helps slowly bring u back on track.
Ralna
post Jan 12 2019, 03:52 PM

Getting Started

TS, you're a young adult now.

Your parents' problems are not your problems, and these problems are not for you to solve.
You're feeling the sky is grey now, because there's a factory emitting smoke every day.
All you need to do is move away from that factory that causes the pollution, so that you can see the clear sky again, and breathe the fresh air... instead of carbon monoxide.

What you need is not suicide, but an exit plan. Focus on planning your exit.

If you have the time to spend at home (and feel pathetic about your parents), please use that time to go out and work part-time.

Save enough money, and move out, or go stay with your friends.
When you graduate, consider working overseas for a new experience.
Travel more. Take more photos. Post on FB or IG. Share your happy moments with your friends.

Start dating a girl you'll love dearly.
Plan your wedding and honeymoon together.
Have adorable kids with her, and grow old together.

If you don't want these ↑↑ to happen, then...

I don't think you should give up your life, unless you've done 100% for your exit plan to happen.
Without even giving your best shot to live life to the fullest, you have no rights to give up your life.
HoneyPink
post Jan 12 2019, 10:16 PM

Getting Started

Occupied ur time with studies and part time work. After study get a job n Moved out. When u get ur salary n living alone, u gonna have a lot of plan on how to enjoy urself. Don’t give up. What doesn’t kill u make u stronger. Listen to song, get a good jog, or u can plan a solo trip in Malaysia for 2D1N. Driving or spending time alone out of ur parent sigh. Find time for yourself. When you grew older, u will know the world is cruel and cold. Then when u think back, u will be like why the fxxx even I care bout them anyway. Study hard get good grades so at least can get a job to survive and then work from there. Sometimes parent don’t know how to be parents and children suffer. So u have to be independent.
Richard
post Jan 13 2019, 02:25 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Ralna @ Jan 13 2019, 12:56 AM)
You two should refrain from commenting if you have minimal understanding of depression and suicide, and stigma towards those in suffering.

Read this:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This is Serious /K. If you guys can't offer something helpful to TS, then don't comment or troll.

By telling someone to go die when the person is crying for help and finding a reason to live, you're a _________ (fill in the blank yourself).

Take life seriously, and respect life.
Yes..

Persistent pain and suffering is are really bad. Once you consider suicide means it may become true.

Better visit a doctor to get help, there is medication and counseling which can make you better.

Do it soon as your depression will only get worse.

Best wishes
MX510
post Jan 13 2019, 07:03 AM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner

Bro please don't do it

Things will get better

Suicide is not the way to solve problems

You need serious help

Befrienders Malacca
Peti Suraj No. PS245
Pejalat Pos
Besar Melaka
MELAKA
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone
Hotline: (06) 284 2500
Befrienders Penang
104-1A Mewah Court
Jalan Tan Sri Teh Ewe Lim
PULAU PINANG
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - E-mail:
Hotline: (04) 281 5161
Hotline: (04) 281 1108
E-mail Helpline: pat@befpen.org
Hours:
Sat, Sun: 17:00 - 23:00

The Befrienders Kuala Lumpur
95 Jalan Templer
Petaling Jaya
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - Letter: - E-mail:
Hotline: (03) 7956 8144
Hotline: (03) 7956 8145
E-mail Helpline: sam@befrienders.org.my
Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 00:00 - 23:00

Befrienders Ipoh
Peti Surat 413
Ipon
PERAK
Hotline: (05) 547 7933
Hotline: (05) 547 7599
Befrienders Seremban
Seremban
Contact by: - Phone
Hotline: 06 7653588
Hotline: 06 7653589
Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 19:00 - 22:00

Lifeline Association of Malaysia
71-2nd Floor, Jin Jejaka 2
TMN MALURI
Hotline: (063) 92850039
Hotline: (063) 92850279
Hotline: (063) 92850049
Chrono-Trigger
post Jan 13 2019, 10:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

TS, do you have any religion you can find peace in?
Some peers that you are close to ?

takadanicklagi
post Jan 13 2019, 10:10 AM

Getting Started

Well u cant see how lucky I are now.

Anyway not going to lecture u. You are young and lots of great possibilities.

Bear with it a little while more finish studies then look for a job. With the money hopefully u can stand on your own.

Good luck mate.
itekderp
post Jan 13 2019, 06:25 PM

On my way

Are you done Ralna.
If you are let me spell out what's going on here.

TS claims he's depressed, then goes on a rant about how nobody's listening to him and how his parents are jerks etc. What does that sound like to you? Someone who needs help? I think not.
The only reason suicide is on the table here is clear: it's a threat more than a cry for help. If you don't join his little circle jerk and affirms his immature views then you're not "helping". Is that how it is for you?

What I'm saying is not making fun of anything. It's simple. I feel TS is an entitled brat who's just using suicide as a threat for everyone to listen. What can we do? Do you think he wants to go counselling? Be on drugs? No. He just wants everyone to listen to him like some Machiavellian little prince and praise him for his world view.

I'm not saying it's his fault. He is young after all. But instead of reinforcing this behavior you think we should cater to his every whims. People like you are why there is so many self entitled snowflakes walking around.

Wake up, this isn't a cry for help.
empire23
post Jan 14 2019, 10:18 AM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

A reminder that this is serious kopitiam.

Also to the person with the dupe, if you do not cease using that account, I will permanently ban both your original and dupe accounts.
Pete the great
post Jan 14 2019, 11:17 AM

Casual

This is your chance to be different from your parents and you want to end your life.

Finish your studies, find a job and take the challenge.

All you just want to do is to be spoon fed.

Chaud
post Jan 14 2019, 06:48 PM

Enthusiast

if your parents are toxic i would rather advise you find a job somewhere, move away and cut contact.

its better you keep your live while your parents lose you (cut contact)
than to die, (your parents still lose you)
lowya
post Jan 14 2019, 07:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ab123 @ Jan 11 2019, 06:33 PM)
Might suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning cause it feels lesser in pain the jumping off a 20 story building.
brain damage by CO poisoning does not equate to life termination.

you could end up on life support with your family members visiting you without you aware.

pick another one for our approval only.

This post has been edited by lowya: Jan 14 2019, 07:16 PM
mini orchard
post Jan 14 2019, 07:26 PM

Getting Started

So many people in the world with organ failure trying to live another day.

Here we have a healthy person trying to end his living.

Problems can bincang. Is a matter whether one can accept it less or more.
Ralna
post Jan 14 2019, 08:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(itekderp @ Jan 13 2019, 06:25 PM)
Are you done Ralna.
If you are let me spell out what's going on here.

TS claims he's depressed, then goes on a rant about how nobody's listening to him and how his parents are jerks etc. What does that sound like to you? Someone who needs help? I think not.
The only reason suicide is on the table here is clear: it's a threat more than a cry for help. If you don't join his little circle jerk and affirms his immature views then you're not "helping". Is that how it is for you?

What I'm saying is not making fun of anything. It's simple. I feel TS is an entitled brat who's just using suicide as a threat for everyone to listen. What can we do? Do you think he wants to go counselling? Be on drugs? No. He just wants everyone to listen to him like some Machiavellian little prince and praise him for his world view.

I'm not saying it's his fault. He is young after all. But instead of reinforcing this behavior you think we should cater to his every whims. People like you are why there is so many self entitled snowflakes walking around.

Wake up, this isn't a cry for help.
Well, I look at it this way:

TS has a bankrupt dad and a mum who runs a company that's laden with bad debt and running at a loss.

... debt collectors... court notices... bankruptcy... stressed-out father...had been sleeping with other women, which the wife found out and quarreled with him..many times..
his mother... had to support such a husband and save the company... take loans here and there.. quarreling and blaming the husband...
Plus, they might lose the house soon. Overdraft facility requires collateral, and that collateral is usually a property.

Bankrupt dad, huge debt, affairs, broken marriage, semi-broken family, might be losing family house... Don't you think that's a lot to go through, for any teenager or young adult?

Hence, I think your claims of TS' intention are unjustified. This is the first time TS posted such a thread, and you're calling him "an entitled brat who's just using suicide as a threat for everyone to listen".

Tell me, which "entitled brat" would wanna reveal these family struggles, just to gain attention and praises from strangers?? Do you know how torturing it is to live with such parents, and see them struggling financially due to mismanagement?

If you have knowledge of how bankruptcy works and what those financial figures TS provided means, I bet you'd have given a kinder answer.

This post has been edited by Ralna: Jan 14 2019, 08:26 PM
RubMyGenie_
post Jan 15 2019, 12:55 AM

Hey TS, didn't see your reply for the past few days already, are you still alive?

If you are, I'm glad that you are still here. Hey, suicide is never a good option, if you need any help you can always pm me or some other members here that are offering their help.

Suicide is just a coward's way to run away from reality.
reed90
post Jan 15 2019, 10:39 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(empire23 @ Jan 14 2019, 10:18 AM)
A reminder that this is serious kopitiam.

Also to the person with the dupe, if you do not cease using that account, I will permanently ban both your original and dupe accounts.
pls ban those trollers

mental health is not for trolling

if TS do suicide the blood will be on their hands
reed90
post Jan 15 2019, 10:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(RubMyGenie_ @ Jan 15 2019, 12:55 AM)
Hey TS, didn't see your reply for the past few days already, are you still alive?

If you are, I'm glad that you are still here. Hey, suicide is never a good option, if you need any help you can always pm me or some other members here that are offering their help.

Suicide is just a coward's way to run away from reality.
please understand mental health and depression before saying suicide=coward
myteam94
post Jan 15 2019, 10:48 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reed90 @ Jan 15 2019, 10:41 AM)
please understand mental health and depression before saying suicide=coward
i agree

yes, it may sound coward to some, but in reality..it just the victim can't cope with the reality (plus no full support) sad.gif
RubMyGenie_
post Jan 15 2019, 11:39 AM

QUOTE(myteam94 @ Jan 15 2019, 10:48 AM)
i agree

yes, it may sound coward to some, but in reality..it just the victim can't cope with the reality (plus no full support) sad.gif
Reality? Reality is - TS is trying to leave everything behind, leaving his parents, his friends and putting everything away just because he couldn't cope with it.

Reality is that TS parents would be really sad after he left, imagine you being his mother... 9 months of pregnancy, excited to have this baby, play with him when he's a toddler, teach him how to grab a spoon to feed himself, send him to school and watching him graduate. All parents would want to see their children happy.

Reality is people nowadays get depressed way too easily, it might be because of social media or some other form of media that shows all of the happy sides of other people that triggered all these people that thinks that their life sucks. Well, there are a lot of unfortunate souls out there which is living a much harder life than most average people. Some are handicapped, some have diseases/cancer, some are super poor... And then came these people with "extra privileges" wanting to end their life.

Reality is HARSH and everyone will get to their lowest point in life at some point, some lost their parents, some lost the love of their life, some lost their best friends, some lost their business and some lost all their money. But we learn to fall and stand back up again since when we were toddlers learning to walk, no matter how many times we fell, we'll try to stand up and walk back again and eventually things will get better.

And lastly, Reality is... No one can help you but your own self. There are several users here that already offered their help, but whether you accepted it or not is another story.

If you need anyone to talk to, just call befrienders.

https://www.befrienders.org.my/
Tel: 603-79568145

This post has been edited by RubMyGenie_: Jan 15 2019, 11:42 AM

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0721sec    1.87    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2019 - 02:52 AM