Long story short, I'm a student living with parents. Might suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning cause it feels lesser in pain the jumping off a 20 story building.
I have enough to move out, but only for 6 months
- Parents too over their heads, will never listen to me, both mom and dad self employed.
- My dad (A bankrupt), mom controls finance for the company
- Mom and dad don't believe me when I say I thought of suicide at the age of 9
- Mom and dad nags too much over little things
- Mom and dad overspends and relies on loans to pay back
- Mom with equity of 2 houses worth 3.4 mil (combined, rough figure)
- Parents company life line on overdraft, left RM 25,000 / RM 280,000. Monthly gross sales only RM 4,000+ & Their office building worth 1.8mil (roughly)
- Want to do stuff like hobbies but they'll always nag me of the mess even though I'll clean up, so, no motivation for hobbies as well
You can ask me more for details. I can share
One sided story, I know. But almost feel like letting go, will donate my savings and stuff (smartphone, guitar, etc...) to some random person if I truly let go.
This post has been edited by ab123: Jan 11 2019, 06:36 PM
Thinking of Suicide