Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Thinking of Suicide

views

TSab123
post Jan 11 2019, 06:33 PM, updated 6 months ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Long story short, I'm a student living with parents. Might suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning cause it feels lesser in pain the jumping off a 20 story building.

I have enough to move out, but only for 6 months

- Parents too over their heads, will never listen to me, both mom and dad self employed.
- My dad (A bankrupt), mom controls finance for the company
- Mom and dad don't believe me when I say I thought of suicide at the age of 9
- Mom and dad nags too much over little things
- Mom and dad overspends and relies on loans to pay back
- Mom with equity of 2 houses worth 3.4 mil (combined, rough figure)
- Parents company life line on overdraft, left RM 25,000 / RM 280,000. Monthly gross sales only RM 4,000+ & Their office building worth 1.8mil (roughly)
- Want to do stuff like hobbies but they'll always nag me of the mess even though I'll clean up, so, no motivation for hobbies as well

You can ask me more for details. I can share

One sided story, I know. But almost feel like letting go, will donate my savings and stuff (smartphone, guitar, etc...) to some random person if I truly let go.

This post has been edited by ab123: Jan 11 2019, 06:36 PM
TSab123
post Jan 11 2019, 06:38 PM

Getting Started

Should I end it or quit studies and live on my own?

If I live on my own then I'll truly cut ties with my parents, 100% cut.
aliesterfiend
post Jan 11 2019, 06:40 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

No one ever cale back from the dead to tell their stories. There might be nothing, or there might be a different world after death. However before you cross the line and reach the point of no return, try to give these guys a call.

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/internatio...e-hotlines.html

This post has been edited by aliesterfiend: Jan 11 2019, 06:40 PM
boca120879
post Jan 11 2019, 06:43 PM

Group: Newbie

try to be closer with Islam

who knows

maybe you'll be able to get peace in life
Damage_bug
post Jan 11 2019, 06:43 PM

Getting Started

you really have some serious problem there mate. but remember there's are other people very unlucky then you like people that struggle just to have 1 set a meal a day
TSab123
post Jan 11 2019, 06:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Damage_bug @ Jan 11 2019, 06:43 PM)
you really have some serious problem there mate. but remember there's are other people very unlucky then you like people that struggle just to have 1 set a meal a day
I know that people can't see themselves well and rely on others to shed light, so could you shed light on issues I have? You are free to share here, if you wish to.
Damage_bug
post Jan 11 2019, 07:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ab123 @ Jan 11 2019, 06:45 PM)
I know that people can't see themselves well and rely on others to shed light, so could you shed light on issues I have? You are free to share here, if you wish to.
from what i understand from your post, you have issues with your parent and your parents wont listen to you. maybe because you are still young. maybe they don't want you to make mistake like they did. how old are you anyway ?
oOoproz
post Jan 11 2019, 07:03 PM

Enthusiast

If you are a chinese can consider to embrace a religion like Buddhism or christian, might be helpful and open up a new perception to you
TSab123
post Jan 11 2019, 07:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Damage_bug @ Jan 11 2019, 07:00 PM)
from what i understand from your post, you have issues with your parent and your parents wont listen to you. maybe because you are still young. maybe they don't want you to make mistake like they did. how old are you anyway ?
If you know my parents then you'll know they are assholes, living their lives behind masks, lying to themselves.

- Every few years (more than 7 occasions), my mom with fight with my dad because my dad will go find Indo women or widows. -From my mom.

- My dad won't listen that email scams saying that he has inherited millions from a dead person and really sends money to the scammers. I was scolded from trying to stop him.

- Mom nags unreasonably. Willing to pay for other peoples meals (friends) that costs around 1,000+ plus and do balance transfer or withdraw from housing loan and pay the interest with principal

This post has been edited by ab123: Jan 11 2019, 07:10 PM
ghoss
post Jan 11 2019, 07:18 PM

Enthusiast

Be thankful and grateful for what you have even if you feel miserable.

Just move out and do whatever you feel happy doing. Nobody is stopping you.

I'm speaking from personal experience.
eddie2020
post Jan 11 2019, 07:33 PM

Trusted

How old are you? You can move out if you think your parent is the root problem..
lowya
post Jan 11 2019, 07:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hi TS,

what's your hobbies?

do you have someone you like?
loui
post Jan 11 2019, 07:48 PM

Casual

Come

Join me for a run or hike

You can tumpang my car

You at klang valley?
pakdamek
post Jan 11 2019, 07:52 PM

On my way

QUOTE(ab123 @ Jan 11 2019, 06:33 PM)
Long story short, I'm a student living with parents. Might suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning cause it feels lesser in pain the jumping off a 20 story building.

I have enough to move out, but only for 6 months

- Parents too over their heads, will never listen to me, both mom and dad self employed.
- My dad (A bankrupt), mom controls finance for the company
- Mom and dad don't believe me when I say I thought of suicide at the age of 9
- Mom and dad nags too much over little things
- Mom and dad overspends and relies on loans to pay back
- Mom with equity of 2 houses worth 3.4 mil (combined, rough figure)
- Parents company life line on overdraft, left RM 25,000 / RM 280,000. Monthly gross sales only RM 4,000+ & Their office building worth 1.8mil (roughly)
- Want to do stuff like hobbies but they'll always nag me of the mess even though I'll clean up, so, no motivation for hobbies as well

You can ask me more for details. I can share

One sided story, I know. But almost feel like letting go, will donate my savings and stuff (smartphone, guitar, etc...) to some random person if I truly let go.
you think your life is tough?

look around and see other people. They have 1001 problems yet they still go on with their lives.

Going out through suicide is the worst.

ah_suknat
post Jan 11 2019, 08:27 PM

whoooooooooooooop

Just move out, if cut ties, then cut ties.
Start a new.

Or join foreign french legion
techm
post Jan 11 2019, 08:46 PM

Reading your description, I can't see any reason why suicide is even a solution, or a good way out.

You're a student, and the best in life is really ahead of you still. So many things to experience and enjoy still, so why the heck give up on life? Don't!

Things, experiences, people that you never thought of will happen/appear in your life, or even if it never crossed your mind at all. Life gives you surprises, and you want to live as long as possible to see them unfold. When you grow old, you'll wish you could live longer!

Just move out then if you really want to. Build the life that you desire.

Those problems that you mentioned, aren't really your problems anyway. It's your parents', and they are adult enough to handle them on their own. They aren't expecting you to solve it for them.

Suicide is never a solution, and infact, gives more trouble to the people that you care for.

This post has been edited by techm: Jan 11 2019, 08:47 PM
ListenToTheWind
post Jan 11 2019, 08:57 PM

Getting Started

Urm, so your parent fuck up their life and so you should kill yourself? Doesn't make much of a sense to me lor.
ohman
post Jan 11 2019, 09:14 PM

Regular

not gonna judge, but if you last longer than your parents, you get to inherit millions of properties, and then you can enjoy live.
maserati
post Jan 11 2019, 09:18 PM

Getting Started

Are you university age? If you are, why don't you finish your studies first, quickly get a job and then move out asap. It's only for a max of another few years?
Noyoudontcare
post Jan 11 2019, 11:03 PM

Getting Started

But you can still live comfortably right?
I Think best ways are to find cousins or friends and start socializinf withh ppl that make u happy.maybe playing football, basketball, going to gym, photography with People with same interest as u...
Focus on studies First.. Once u have a degree u basically can do anything...
What about ur uncles aunts or relatives, anyone close to u

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0810sec    1.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th June 2019 - 12:31 AM