Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 01:16 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 12:48 AM)
It is not an accuse, it is all over in the media dude. What do you mean a great hate? She is alarmed the people
Spreading such a news is part of social responsibility, how can you twist the story around?
Are you accusing the Singapore government did a wrong thing as well?

All over the media is at SG church. They found wrongdoing there.

Malaysia haven't found any wrongdoing so you can't simply equate it here. You can only question is it here is same as there.

Being sued will be a very expensive lesson to learn about responsibility.
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 01:29 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 01:26 PM)
This sound like threaten, is this how you all treat the people who ask a question? that why I said for the sake of good, why not just remove the name of "Kong Hee"? less controversial. The church can have less headaches too
We only point out "Kong Hee" scammer name should not use on the website, furthermore, I said a word "could be" only. But the way you threaten us sound real to me. OMG

Wow your stupidity is in another level. I don't even believe in god, I just telling you how the world works.

Can Germany take out Hitler name from their records? History will remain the same, trying to conceal it will look more worse.
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 01:48 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(Lumiaaa @ Jan 11 2019, 01:34 PM)
Catholic Church > all

All other church not under Pope is false

The rest esp CHC are only run by self centered egoistic people

My teaching is right, others is wrong.

Hence why we have religion war.

It's sad that god can't come to tell all his devout followers which one is correct, so that all can follow the right path and stop killing each others.

Or that was the plan all along...
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 01:51 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 01:39 PM)
In that case, sorry because too many members here behave like ISIS, threten and twist my words, sound so scary.
History definitely will record, but the record must not praise the scammer, I did mention above, wrong is wrong

Wrong or right is based on each interpretation.
SG law find it is wrong but maybe for the association in here find such action is permissible.
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 02:03 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 01:57 PM)
OMG, no such things stealing church money is wrong, stealing is wrong in every countries. How can people still encourage such wrong doing? No wonder Malaysia has so many money games in Malaysia
How we gonna educate our kid in this way? should we tell them stealing in Singapore in wrong, stealing in Malaysia is legal? so behave nicely in Singapore, come back you can steal as much as you want?

I never expect there is so many twisted comment

Err... No. It just means you still very naive. Haven't see other part of the world.
There's even preacher that ask his followers to help him buy jet plane.

To each his own interpretations.
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 02:15 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 02:09 PM)
No, we know. So do we need to continue to encourage this? Money game is gray area things, they dwell in an illegal zone; but the church is different it is a holy place, we should not let such immoral things happened dude, you know the difference?

As I said, to each his own interpretations.
Wrong for you might not be wrong for others.

So you feel they doing the wrong thing. And your ways to stop them is by opening thread in /k to rant? I don't think that will be effective. You don't even present what's those churches in Malaysia doing wrong.
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 02:21 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 02:19 PM)
your words: "Wrong for you might not be wrong for others."
Okay, nvm just let me know, your personal opinion stealing is right or wrong?

My personal opinion stealing is wrong.

Now show me how he steal money from those churches in Malaysia?
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 02:23 PM

On my way
582 posts

TS triggered like rabid dog padahal the whole article was to attack Hannah Yeoh.
nuvi
post Jan 11 2019, 02:31 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 02:27 PM)
I don't understand why you need to keep protect the church, and repeatedly ask something I have already answered. I start to suspect you are one of them.
If the church seriously thinks stealing is wrong, remove the Pastor "Kong Hee"name that all. You don't need admire a hypocrite seriously
I have already explained the same things, you can record Hitler in history book, but you don't need praise the Hitler

Where did they praise KH? You don't even put the link of their praise to him in the first post.

I'm not protecting the church, I'm laughing at your stupidity. There's a difference.

Wait, you haven't answered my question. Show me how he steal money from those churches in Malaysia?

This post has been edited by nuvi: Jan 11 2019, 02:33 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.73    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 02:42 PM