Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

kevin23
post Jan 11 2019, 10:14 AM

Regular
1,417 posts

QUOTE(Fat & Fluffy @ Jan 11 2019, 01:11 AM)
wats collective kl?
A church in Subang Jaya. Next to UCSI school.

Lets just put it this way. A church is supposed to be a place of worship nothing more. They are not supposed to run a church like a freaking business.

If u step inside collective kl, theres a futsal court which is open to public, theres a cafe, and they even rent out their lobby space for events.

Yes donations to church are acceptable. But the fact is they run this church like a business establishment. Thats why ppl are not so comfortable with it.
kevin23
post Jan 11 2019, 10:24 AM

Regular
1,417 posts

QUOTE(Starbucki @ Jan 11 2019, 10:18 AM)
I dont think they care about the few ringgit they earn from renting out the space. How much can the cafe earn anyway if traffic is only on weekends. Its meant to be a community centre.
U are mad. Do u know how much they renting out their space?

I have seen Mini doing a car launch there b4.

They rent out 10-20k for a few hours event.

Their cafe is a proper cafe with full equipment setup for example proper espresso machine and full array of cakes etc. Its like a proper cafe u see outside. They make alot since the stuff is not cheap as well. And there is always ppl in the cafe.

Its called grey sky morning. Go google. Btw, they even have a barber as well. But not sure if still running.
kevin23
post Jan 11 2019, 10:37 AM

Regular
1,417 posts

QUOTE(Fat & Fluffy @ Jan 11 2019, 10:34 AM)
at least they are not into politics... i think they tried... but lee bashed them with his iron fist
i see... do they pray in tongue?
They do

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0298sec    0.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 02:39 PM