Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Horrible Experience with Mercedes Malaysia

views

wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 08:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

Would you car sifus recommend getting a used car instead to avoid these things? With a used car you know the exact unit you are buying unlike a new car...
wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 09:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(teehk_tee @ Jan 10 2019, 08:57 PM)
Btw, last time e300 amg bodykit hybrid diesel launched that time, they had a big issue with the suspension being too low for msian roads. Habis the bottom shielding kena scrape until bare d.

It took how many taukes to bang on mbm's doors then only they offered a retrofit to e350 kompressor suspension.

Ini one kicik kereta..
The W212 right E300 bluetech hybrid right? these cars have lost so much value. 2016 model can be had for RM160k or less. Looks nice, but is the handling like sampan? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 09:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(RicoT @ Jan 10 2019, 08:59 PM)
GLS get GLC courtesy car la, where got get low riding car, major degrade for their class.
Buy a RWD/4WD merc, not a FWD merc/BMW. C-class la at least if want to start bising.
what is the lowest "class" or cheapest 4matic? the C class?
wild_card_my
post Jan 12 2019, 08:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(Lion Cut @ Jan 11 2019, 03:48 PM)
absolutely
with used car, it's kinda expected so u r prepared, but for new car to happen will really pissed off
also once bought used car, better to do full service and replace wear/tear part...and can service outside at more better workshop.....just assumed the car was not well maintained
Im far from being a car sifu, or have a know-how about car, beyond the basic servicing (Which i send to the shops). If I were to buy a used conti for example, after a recommendation by a mechanic that I would pay to inspect (those car inspection services for RM300 by motortrader etc.), how do I go to the workshops and say "please fix this car so it becomes reliable and drivable"? I mean if I were to do that, surely the workshop would most likely change things that may not really need changing knowing that Im a car-noob.

Essentially I am asking, how can I tell which parts really needs changing for a 3-year old car for example?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:02 AM