15 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Horrible Experience with Mercedes Malaysia

manypplwan
post Jan 12 2019, 04:38 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(raywong81 @ Jan 11 2019, 04:27 PM)
Ever heard of consumers right? Or everyone should diam diam even if they have a lemon? Shall we expect a decent running car after paying so much ?
You clearly missed my point. Anyway, if you have the right attitude, you wouldn’t be treated like trash
earshore
post Jan 12 2019, 05:57 AM

Getting Started

Jan 12 2019, 06:11 AM
This post has been deleted by Boy96 because: nah dont do that

party
post Jan 12 2019, 06:50 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(fannister @ Jan 11 2019, 03:01 PM)
everyone has the right to complain as a consumer regardless of how cheap or expensive the car is, i don't understand this Malaysian mindset of accepting shitty treatment by businesses and then denouncing the people who dare to complain. Everyone will benefit from better service by businesses.

Husband of FB poster is a friend of mine. No, they are not sharing a car or can only afford to buy an a-class or whatever. He is extremely wealthy but humble. He only wanted to buy a civic. His wife is also a nice person. She's not a show-off or whatever you assume. Just an unhappy consumer who does not believe that businesses should be able to get away with treating customers terribly.
because they have been brought up with "jangan persoal", "jangan complain" mindset. If anyone dare to do it just denounce and shame the one who dare to voice out. Y? because they themselves are giving shitty services to others.

How else do u tink shitty services places survive so long?
post Jan 12 2019, 07:11 AM

10k Club

Kan sudah suruh buy boyue x70?

A class for wannabe rich people
Drian
post Jan 12 2019, 07:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kokwah18 @ Jan 11 2019, 03:48 PM)
Haha.. I dont understand why Malaysian likes to complain n scream in social media. Perhaps, they have nothing good to do. Pls use proper channel to complain. What does she get by complaining in fb? Perhaps instant famous... Assuming what she complaining is fake and wrong, wouldn't it will defame the person / company? Why wanna deface someone in public.. In this case, it is between C&C and her. What is her intention? Better compensation? Or educating others? Only she will know what is her real intention..
What does she get by complaining in fb?

It's way way more effective.

The VW issue a long time a good is a good example. Things only starts to move only after their image is at stake.

This post has been edited by Drian: Jan 12 2019, 07:59 AM
Boy96
post Jan 12 2019, 08:11 AM

That's a tripod.

QUOTE(Drian @ Jan 12 2019, 07:58 AM)
It's way way more effective.

The VW issue a long time a good is a good example.  Things only starts to move only after their image is at stake.
For vw case it only made people not buy the brand. The after sales service quality still remains the same as of today
wild_card_my
post Jan 12 2019, 08:17 AM

Financier Gone Wild +60133693993

QUOTE(Lion Cut @ Jan 11 2019, 03:48 PM)
absolutely
with used car, it's kinda expected so u r prepared, but for new car to happen will really pissed off
also once bought used car, better to do full service and replace wear/tear part...and can service outside at more better workshop.....just assumed the car was not well maintained
Im far from being a car sifu, or have a know-how about car, beyond the basic servicing (Which i send to the shops). If I were to buy a used conti for example, after a recommendation by a mechanic that I would pay to inspect (those car inspection services for RM300 by motortrader etc.), how do I go to the workshops and say "please fix this car so it becomes reliable and drivable"? I mean if I were to do that, surely the workshop would most likely change things that may not really need changing knowing that Im a car-noob.

Essentially I am asking, how can I tell which parts really needs changing for a 3-year old car for example?
JasonLeeX
post Jan 12 2019, 12:28 PM

Casual

Got popcorn to see @ the comment section. brows.gif

Sabrina indeed sound like this lady the more I read the comments

user posted image

She no speak with manager or regional director or the CEO, she terus want to speak with Mercedes GERMANY LOLZ whole new level!!

This post has been edited by JasonLeeX: Jan 12 2019, 12:29 PM
yhtan
post Jan 12 2019, 01:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jan 12 2019, 01:10 AM)
if the husband is extremely wealthy please ask the wife to stop kuda and resolve the problem like a lady

ini komplain banyak kuat in fb summore say hubby gotta drive in kl without a/c etc

"we had to drive it throughout the whole festive period because everyone was OFF for the holidays and no one was free to check on our car."

does not sounds like an extremely wealthy to me, right teehk_tee ? only 1 car summore need to share?
Not wealthy lah, maybe earning RM20k like /k standard, buy a mercedes because it is conti car.

If she want to complain, go file in tribunal. Or be like my boss's son, tell them my family own 3 Mercedes (S class, E class and GLA), if u don't fix it, next few year i'm going to shift to BMW. Mercedes staff kecut and faster replace the parts for him. laugh.gif
JimbeamofNRT
post Jan 12 2019, 01:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Boy96 @ Jan 12 2019, 08:11 AM)
For vw case it only made people not buy the brand. The after sales service quality still remains the same as of today
same like n_za

people complaining about their shitty SC but they all buat dunno only
JimbeamofNRT
post Jan 12 2019, 01:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 12 2019, 01:30 PM)
Not wealthy lah, maybe earning RM20k like /k standard, buy a mercedes because it is conti car.

If she want to complain, go file in tribunal. Or be like my boss's son, tell them my family own 3 Mercedes (S class, E class and GLA), if u don't fix it, next few year i'm going to shift to BMW. Mercedes staff kecut and faster replace the parts for him. laugh.gif
ya lah, wonder how come she didnt file a case in tribunal

maybe kuda in fb can get better response lol
JimbeamofNRT
post Jan 12 2019, 01:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wild_card_my @ Jan 12 2019, 08:17 AM)
Im far from being a car sifu, or have a know-how about car, beyond the basic servicing (Which i send to the shops). If I were to buy a used conti for example, after a recommendation by a mechanic that I would pay to inspect (those car inspection services for RM300 by motortrader etc.), how do I go to the workshops and say "please fix this car so it becomes reliable and drivable"? I mean if I were to do that, surely the workshop would most likely change things that may not really  need changing knowing that Im a car-noob.

Essentially I am asking, how can I tell which parts really needs changing for a 3-year old car for example?
rm300 is quite steep. I am sure your trusted mechanic can do it for you for more reasonable fees

with conti just drive till it is broken biggrin.gif no lah, for example if the suspension feels not nice go check it back and replace the parts lah. u can buy the parts yourself. then ask your mechanic to install it

that's what I do all these years dealing with local, jap, conti cars that I owned. and oh yes, joining local forum like bmwclubmalaysia would be great too! since u can exchange feedback with savvy users who actually owned the car model that you want to buy

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/inde...f10-f11-f07.98/
ycs
post Jan 12 2019, 01:46 PM

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

go join the bobby ang evo club; they got tie up with wearnes to do free checkup for buying used cars
RoastedChicken
post Jan 12 2019, 01:48 PM

味噌チキン

Did i mention new A class like shit? Looks like a Rio to be honest
JasonLeeX
post Jan 12 2019, 02:41 PM

Casual

Sabrina Tee is bad attitude all around... just look at her comments and reaction.

I'm starting to think it maybe just some minor issue being blown out of proportion or perhaps she is trying to get Mercedes to give her a S class because she can't afford it.
wotvr
post Jan 12 2019, 02:51 PM

Buy A-class only. Lol. Well might be their fault but the way she is reacting to it is so poor. Besides, most modern cars are boringly the same.
JimbeamofNRT
post Jan 12 2019, 02:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ Jan 12 2019, 02:41 PM)
Sabrina Tee is bad attitude all around... just look at her comments and reaction.

I'm starting to think it maybe just some minor issue being blown out of proportion or perhaps she is trying to get Mercedes to give her a S class because she can't afford it.
she thinks ppl need to kowtow to her needs smile.gif
hurricane21
post Jan 12 2019, 02:58 PM

Senior Newbie

A class nia also need bising whistling.gif
Starbucki
post Jan 12 2019, 03:04 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jan 12 2019, 02:53 PM)
she thinks ppl need to kowtow to her needs  smile.gif
She used so many caps in her post. That is considered shouting, i was made to know. Hope she never used that tone when she was dealing with them face to face.
JimbeamofNRT
post Jan 12 2019, 03:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Starbucki @ Jan 12 2019, 03:04 PM)
She used so many caps in her post. That is considered shouting, i was made to know. Hope she never used that tone when she was dealing with them face to face.
from page one in her fb

let's see the bold part

BRAND NEW A class
LESS THAN 7 DAYS
BRAND NEW CAR
NOT
CAN YOU IMAGINE DRIVING WITHOUT AIRCOND IN KL AREA???
OFF
AGAIN
BRAND NEW CAR
FIVE
ONE FREE CAR SERVICE
ONE FREE CAR SERVICE! WOW!
SHAME ON YOU MERCEDES, SHAME ON YOU CYCLE AND CARRIAGE!
REALLY NOTHING LUXURIOUS OR PREMIUM TO SHOUT ABOUT!

super surprised, find this super funny and also felt super humiliated!

------

she should have done this instead

since she said she dont want the car anymore

15 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0676sec    4.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st March 2019 - 03:39 AM