Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Suicide situation, Leaving this world

views

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM, updated 11 months ago

2 posts

I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour. Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by Wroetoshaw97: Jan 9 2019, 03:19 PM
cendolpulut
post Jan 9 2019, 03:20 PM

18 posts

1997 means 22 this year bodo

But if this is serious, TS please reach out. Call befrienders or someone. Heck, even talk to people in this forum.
I can give you my phone number if you need someone to talk to.
Ending your life might be ending your own sufferings but do think about your parents as well.

Stay strong TS.

Al3x0174
post Jan 9 2019, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

Distance yourself from bad influence. Go on a holiday alone. Visit some places. There’s more to life
reed90

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
i hate to say it but some people got it worse than u

u even got a supportive family, and even a conti car

how would your parents feel if u suicided even after all that?
pronester

48 posts

if you are serius, /k is not the right place
keny2020j
post Jan 9 2019, 03:22 PM

Casual
350 posts

travel around and see the world urself. might help you to be more positive
doodleman

Getting Started
61 posts

there are way more ppl in worse situations. ppl no leg no arm also live life to the fullest. suicide wont solve ur problem, only create more for others. be positive. show that u are living ur life with positivity and bring joy to ur love ones. then u will find your own happiness.
Odinn

Say what?!?&!%@
1,043 posts

I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
If you're seriously facing the above issues, you should start by posting this in Serious Kopitiam.
damonlbs
post Jan 9 2019, 03:25 PM

Casual
469 posts

Orange Lunch Box ...?
cassian948
post Jan 9 2019, 03:25 PM

Casual
435 posts

QUOTE(reed90 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:21 PM)
i hate to say it but some people got it worse than u
What a thing to say.

Some people are happier than you, so call your happiness not really a matter? compare to other huh.
erald06
post Jan 9 2019, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

Go challenge yourself to live like a middle income personlah. Since being rich has caused you boredom already
Grevil
post Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM

10 posts

not bad starting, then later meet the love of ur life and change your whole world bla bla bla? then telling shit like "money is not everything, love is"?

need title for this novel?
"crazy rich depression"?
ran_deep
post Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

If you're family do have funds to help you sustain in life - please join some NGO group and help others out there.
After looking into other predicaments, you may find some value in your life.
CeDhhVss
post Jan 9 2019, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

befrienders
Baconateer
post Jan 9 2019, 03:31 PM

Meh..... (TM)
3,381 posts

QUOTE(SomaCruz89 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM)
Got back story ka? Citer sikit  rolleyes.gif
u can read his previous tered about renting gf for cny..
tareh
post Jan 9 2019, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

you know what bro, if you wanna kill yourself thats up to you.

but before you pull the plug, i suggest you volunteer sometime helping others that is most worst than you. i got alot of lubang if you need - besides the homeless and the poor at jalan raja laut, theres the thrash eating and kutip children in philipines and cambodia. there's some refugee centre you can assist.

dont waste it man. life is for giving.
reed90
post Jan 9 2019, 03:34 PM

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(cassian948 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:25 PM)
What a thing to say.

Some people are happier than you, so call your happiness not really a matter? compare to other huh.
lel

if it is indeed true mod pls move this topic to serious /k or mental health

sure lot of trolls in /k
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 03:35 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(lolapadia @ Jan 9 2019, 03:26 PM)
comparing the TS/people with other who had/having worst situation is a real dick punch

why the shit TS or anybody should compare themselves with others who are having worse situations? what that supposed to do? make TS/people feel better?

you dont walk in his/her shoe. dont talk like you know them. and sure as fuck dont ask them to compare their situation with other who had/having much worse situation

you wanna help? call mcmc now. tell them somebody in /k feeling suicidal. you dare?

everybody nak jadi warrior sini

"some people got it worse than u" my ass
That is what i get from my family members and close friends when i relate them my issue. Many say i got no right to be sad solely because my issue is not life threathening and that im privelaged in terms of my finances. I keep telling them it is bad to belittle someones problem and by saying that if someone has a bigger issue than me, am i not entitled to feel sad because of my health issue? At this point im really clueless as to how am i going to live my life bro. I only see a dark tunnel and no light. Im really thinking of ending it all this year
mikikiut
post Jan 9 2019, 03:37 PM

1 posts

try yoga my friend. seriously. you'll find your life path soon.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 03:39 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(tareh @ Jan 9 2019, 03:32 PM)
you know what bro, if you wanna kill yourself thats up to you.

but before you pull the plug, i suggest you volunteer sometime helping others that is most worst than you. i got alot of lubang if you need - besides the homeless and the poor at jalan raja laut, theres the thrash eating and kutip children in philipines and cambodia. there's some refugee centre you can assist.

dont waste it man. life is for giving.
I've actually start to do some giveaways. Just awhile ago i donated some money to some guy that is in need of cash for his dughter to buy books or something. I'm also thinking of donating some money to that dude from ipoh who just posted for help few mins ago. I'm actually doing all these deeds now because deep down i feel that i dont have much to live for anymore. I will help others before i die
tentenko
post Jan 9 2019, 03:40 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

ayam be ur fren..for a price... pm me thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
tikaram
post Jan 9 2019, 03:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,209 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 04:16 PM)
fuyoh pls legal case the wrong person and u can get cpmpensation Million rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by tikaram: Jan 9 2019, 03:44 PM
ulet
post Jan 9 2019, 03:44 PM

Regular
1,628 posts

You should try this before suicide
UpsideDownYeah
post Jan 9 2019, 03:45 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(mikikiut @ Jan 9 2019, 03:37 PM)
try yoga my friend. seriously.  you'll find your life path soon.
How yoga helps with life path ? You have went thru it and had an experince ?
rauma
post Jan 9 2019, 03:45 PM

3 posts

you don't need to die. just some life coaching to change your mindset to a person who's into life challenges. you gotta stop being one of the the mice that just drops dead when food, shelter, and safety is a given. be the wolf that wants to destroy the town that just slaughtered your kin.
aleluya
post Jan 9 2019, 03:46 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,071 posts

"I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud."

I have the same issue with you. I am still alive - happily married with 2 kids.If you have double hearing when people talks, put on an earphone on 1 ear to cancel off the noise. You'll hear better. Take some supplement like Gingko Bilbola. It helps. Eu Yan Sang has them.

Live your life the way you want. Discover your passion. You are very lucky to have your parents to support you "Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation".

I haven't been to UK. I've worked my ass off to buy myself a local car. And yet you still are ungrateful. You are 22 dude, life is still long. Find your passion, travel around the world and you'll notice that your life isn't as bad as it seems. If you still find yourself having trouble to stand up, visit some orphanage or disabled home. You'll notice how your life vs them. And yet they are still trying their best to stand strong.

Relationship is a hit/miss, either you click or you don't. No point to force it. You have another 20 years to find your other half, why rush it?
ckseong80
post Jan 9 2019, 03:49 PM

Casual
300 posts

Stay strong.
You are not a failure.
Different ppl have different circumstances that made them settle for where they are in life.
Don't compare.
Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 03:52 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(aleluya @ Jan 9 2019, 03:46 PM)
"I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud."

I have the same issue with you. I am still alive - happily married with 2 kids.If you have double hearing when people talks, put on an earphone on 1 ear to cancel off the noise. You'll hear better. Take some supplement like Gingko Bilbola. It helps. Eu Yan Sang has them.

Live your life the way you want. Discover your passion. You are very lucky to have your parents to support you "Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation".

I haven't been to UK. I've worked my ass off to buy myself a local car. And yet you still are ungrateful. You are 22 dude, life is still long. Find your passion, travel around the world and you'll notice that your life isn't as bad as it seems. If you still find yourself having trouble to stand up, visit some orphanage or disabled home. You'll notice how your life vs them. And yet they are still trying their best to stand strong.

Relationship is a hit/miss, either you click or you don't. No point to force it. You have another 20 years to find your other half, why rush it?
I also have ringing sound in my ear.

All the while I thought everyone has this.

Until I told my wife, and she said its due to what TS said...

takadanicklagi
post Jan 9 2019, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

I would say:

1. You are lucky many ppl are in much worse situation
2. Be positive
3. U lucky got money and supporting parents
4. Be happy
5. Bla bla bla

But what's the point. U are in depression and not able to comprehend it now coz u can only focus on your issue now.

All I can say is accept who you are. You cant will yourself out of this situation. Make conscious effort to improve one thing at a time. Occupy your time with something . Be it work or reading or a hobby.
All the best.
Kino117
post Jan 9 2019, 03:56 PM

8 posts

Seek help. Find something to enjoy, there are lots of em. Both online and offline. There must be ways to compensate your illness.

This comes from a formerly suicidal person who fucked up his time in degree.
TiramisuCoffee
post Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet” ( and arms .... shocking.gif )

Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM

On my way
519 posts

TS, most people in their early 20s are usually in a confuse state.

I think everything bowls down to perspective.

Try not to put the bar so high for you. Like if you see some joker has too many friends in Fb, try not to match up to that person. Just be yourself.

You know why you are depressed? Because you don't love yourself enough. When I say this, it has nothing to do with being egoistic or being defensive. Its all about being kind and patience to yourself. Do some exercise, jogging, take some vitamins, go for a massage, take care of yourself. Today there are about a million things you can do. You are so lucky to be born in this age. Just google or check out internet, find out what are your hobbies, dwell in it. In my time, my youth, I didn't get internet at all. So boring everyday watch Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah and that stupid children program in RTM - forgot the name, some stupid local clowns in black n white screen. Then came TV3, my life change a bit.

And please don't think that you are leeching from your parents. Your parents do this out of unconditional love. Wow, I wish my dad gave me a continental car. Dude, you are so lucky. Don't be a stupid jerk by taking your life, your parents don't deserve this. You owe it to them to live your life to the fullest.

This post has been edited by Pete the great: Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM
blackamikaze
post Jan 9 2019, 03:59 PM

Trooper Rank: BIG HEAD SERGEANT
2,253 posts

what medicine you take cause all this symptoms? It is very unlikely actually.
But those symptoms also can be a symptoms for anxiety disorder.
TiramisuCoffee
post Jan 9 2019, 04:02 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

TS, check out this link? smile.gif See if it helps? https://www.befrienders.org/directory?count...Y&page_number=2
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 04:02 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(blackamikaze @ Jan 9 2019, 03:59 PM)
what medicine you take cause all this symptoms? It is very unlikely actually.
But those symptoms also can be a symptoms for anxiety disorder.
I took some medicine for my acid reflux. It was recommended by my dad. But tbh my acid reflux wasnt too bad but i still proceeded to take it. Now im left with this permanent illness and i really regret taking it. Ive only got myself to blame for taking it
dagnarus
post Jan 9 2019, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

The problem is you are looking for happiness from within when true happiness is actually achieved by making others happy. It's like a paradox but it works.

Give back to the underprivileged people through any means you find feasible, time, effort or even wealth and let us know afterwards....
Starbucki
post Jan 9 2019, 04:03 PM

Enthusiast
840 posts

You can pm me if you are serious. I will pray for you.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 04:08 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM)

Try not to put the bar so high for you. Like if you see some joker has too many friends in Fb, try not to match up to that person. Just be yourself.

You know why you are depressed? Because you don't love yourself enough. When I say this, it has nothing to do with being egoistic or being defensive. Its all about being kind and patience to yourself. Do some exercise, jogging, take some vitamins, go for a massage, take care of yourself. Today there are about a million things you can do. You are so lucky to be born in this age. Just google or check out internet, find out what are your hobbies, dwell in it. In my time, my youth, I didn't get internet at all. So boring everyday watch Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah and that stupid children program in RTM - forgot the name, some stupid local clowns in black n white screen. Then came TV3, my life change a bit.

And please don't think that you are leeching from your parents. Your parents do this out of unconditional love. Wow, I wish my dad gave me a continental car. Dude, you are so lucky. Don't be a stupid jerk by taking your life, your parents don't deserve this. You owe it to them to live your life to the fullest.
Maybe your right. Ive actually discussed with my psychologist about this. Like when i look at what other people are achieving life( having many freinds, getting alot of girls, being socially good) i just feel that im missing out and i have to be the same. Im setting my bar too high.
ymc2303
post Jan 9 2019, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

you can do so much when you are alive. after death, nothing.
Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 04:19 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 04:08 PM)
Maybe your right. Ive actually discussed with my psychologist about this.  Like when i look at what other people are achieving life( having many freinds, getting alot of girls, being socially good) i just feel that im missing out and i have to be the same. Im setting my bar too high.
wah you got psychologist some more. I got one friend who was suicidal could not even afford doctor.

See? you got so many benefits, please good use of them and appreciate that you are much better than everyone else.

how many people can be socially good? I don't have the stats, but maybe 20% of society? Can't be that everyone is socially good and influential. Perhaps there is a personality test and classification. In this world, there are many people with different characteristics. Some are good in doing technical stuff, some people are good at talking, some people are good in making people like them, some people are good at analytics, etc etc. You have to find out what is your personality.

Reason why you are hating yourself, is because you want to become someone that you are not - ie a socially good person with many friends. I don't have many close friends but I don't find anything wrong with this.

You are born in this age...there is budget airline...cheaper travelling..internet age, plus you have psychologist, loving parents and continental car. Omg...how can you life be terrible? When I was young, I hardly travel overseas, because my parents could not afford it, due to then, no such thing as budget airline.

You've got a big source to explore...use it.

Please lah, get a lot of girls is equating to happiness? sorry to say, that's really shallow thinking. Charlie Sheen had lots of chicks - you think his life was happy? Its not prove of happiness.

Elon Musk
post Jan 9 2019, 04:24 PM

0 posts

Rich but want to suicide. Real big dummy.
Mr_47
post Jan 9 2019, 04:34 PM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,220 posts

why not do your very best and god or whatever drive you to this world decide,

you just go with the flow
Elon Musk
post Jan 9 2019, 04:48 PM

0 posts

Just noticed that this is under the Serious section. If u are seriously rich then u should consider doing charity work. Maybe this is God's purpose for u. Help people who can't even pay RM1 for their meal and you will feel so grateful for your lot in life.

And since u don't need to work spend more time working out. Working out is one of the best medication. Go for a walk in a park. Do some meditation.

Be grateful that you mental problem and dont need to work. There are mental cases where the person still has to work.

This post has been edited by Elon Musk: Jan 9 2019, 04:51 PM
ViktorJ
post Jan 9 2019, 05:02 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
738 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 04:08 PM)
Maybe your right. Ive actually discussed with my psychologist about this.  Like when i look at what other people are achieving life( having many freinds, getting alot of girls, being socially good) i just feel that im missing out and i have to be the same. Im setting my bar too high.
Exactly how do you think you have set your bar too high?
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Jan 9 2019, 05:02 PM)
Exactly how do you think you have set your bar too high?
I dont know how to describe man. Its like i see many people in my instagram just enjoying the time of their lives with friends, gf and just gneerally having fun. I see many young people drinking in clubs and bars with girls around them having fun, etc... I just always try to imagine my life being the same like that but in reality its all a lie. Ive been in many social situations where i see people laughing and just having a good time with their friends and being able to socialize well and i really want to be the same as them. In reality I'm just a sad and depressed loner who has has no freinds and even if he wants to may find it hard because of his health issue. The only thing that has somewhat saved me from going crazy over all this is the fact that i am financially very stable.
edashsb
post Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM

3 posts

Dear TS, all you need is a purpose in life. Find a goal and work towards it. Start a business? Create a music piece? Learn new skills? When you have that motivation, you have no time to think about all these suicidal thoughts. Instead, you'll be working your as* off and enjoying loads of achievements in the process. Just take the initiative to explore and keep your mind open. You will stumble upon life changing experiences at the most unexpected places.

P/s: Your family is financially sound, don't waste the privilege.

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 05:59 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Elon Musk @ Jan 9 2019, 04:48 PM)
Just noticed that this is under the Serious section. If u are seriously rich then u should consider doing charity work. Maybe this is God's purpose for u. Help people who can't even pay RM1 for their meal and you will feel so grateful for your lot in life.

And since u don't need to work spend more time working out. Working out is one of the best medication. Go for a walk in a park. Do some meditation.

Be grateful that you mental problem and dont need to work. There are mental cases where the person still has to work.
Again please stop with the 'be grateful' shit. You are again just trying to compare my situation. Other ppl have worse off doesnt mean im not untitlted to express my feelings and be sad. By saying this you are not being encouraging. I've actually started doing charity. I read few posts of fb on ppl needing some fiancial help and i did donate a fair share of my money i guess. I can only do a limited amount of activities. I forgot to mention you that i tore by my ACL(cruciate ligaments) while i was studying in the uk. I was the captain of my uni futsal team.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 06:02 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(edashsb @ Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM)
Dear TS, all you need is a purpose in life. Find a goal and work towards it. Start a business? Create a music piece? Learn new skills? When you have that motivation, you have no time to think about all these suicidal thoughts. Instead, you'll be working your as* off and enjoying loads of achievements in the process. Just take the initiative to explore and keep your mind open. You will stumble upon life changing experiences at the most unexpected places.

P/s: Your family is financially sound, don't waste the privilege.
I've been trying to find a purpose in life ever since i got this illness. It made me think alot more. At the moment im still yet to find one, but my options are very limited with my health issue. I really do not know what to do.
Elon Musk
post Jan 9 2019, 06:08 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 05:59 PM)
Again please stop with the 'be grateful' shit. You are again just trying to compare  my situation. Other ppl have worse off doesnt mean im not untitlted to express my feelings and be sad. By saying this you are not being encouraging. I've actually started doing charity. I read few posts of fb on ppl needing some fiancial help and i did donate a fair share of my money i guess. I can only do a limited amount of activities. I forgot to mention you that i tore by my ACL(cruciate ligaments) while i was studying in the uk. I was the captain of my uni futsal  team.
I dont care, i will still say it. U are one lucky bugger and don't deserve to complain that much.
U say u are filthy rich, then get your ligament fixed. I am sure you can afford the finest surgeons to fix your ligament.
Once your physical is OK, then u have more options. From your replies I can see that you are not really a good person at heart. U want to be like ur other rich friends, having a good social life and many girls to bang. Haha, I don't blame u. The problem is u don't know the method. Well, u got money, that is a plus point. What u should do is to read more of the rich people's lifesyle magazines like Tatler. See what they do then try to mix around. Once u can fit in successfully the girls will start coming. But first, u need to fix your ligament.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 06:09 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ckseong80 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:49 PM)
Stay strong.
You are not a failure.
Different ppl have different circumstances that made them settle for where they are in life.
Don't compare.
Thank you for your kind words bro, things like this give me a tad bit of motivation to get by the day

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 06:13 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Elon Musk @ Jan 9 2019, 06:08 PM)
I dont care, i will still say it. U are one lucky bugger and don't deserve to complain that much.
U say u are filthy rich, then get your ligament fixed. I am sure you can afford the finest surgeons to fix your ligament.
Once your physical is OK, then u have more options. From your replies I can see that you are not really a good person at heart. U want to be like ur other rich friends, having a good social life and many girls to bang. Haha, I don't blame u. The problem is u don't know the method. Well, u got money, that is a plus point. What u should do is to read more of the rich people's lifesyle magazines like Tatler. See what they do then try to mix around. Once u can fit in successfully the girls will start coming. But first, u need to fix your ligament.
Why am i not allowed to complain? Im stuck with an illness no amount of money in the world can fix. Do you want to fill in my shoes? Let that sink in. I can choose to do ligament surgery but each recovery is 6 motnhs long, and i risk getting higher level of ringing in my hears if i take all the painkillers which i would have to after the surgery. I can barely go nightclubs and bars because of my illness. See how stuck i am? My option now is as limited to anyone. My situation is an example of how money can not always buy you out of every situation....
nightzstar
post Jan 9 2019, 09:26 PM

Col. Samantha Carter
2,528 posts

Stay strong bro if you need ppl to chat feel free to pm me anytime
ipohmali70
post Jan 9 2019, 09:57 PM

Enthusiast
861 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:35 PM)
That is what i get from my family members and close friends when i relate them my issue. Many say i got no right to be sad solely because my issue is not life threathening and that im privelaged in terms of my finances. I keep telling them it is  bad to belittle someones problem and by saying that if someone has a bigger issue than me, am i not entitled to feel sad because of my health issue? At this point im really clueless as to how am i going to live my life bro. I only see a dark tunnel and no light. Im really thinking of ending it all this year
Hey son, don't do it.

Check your PM.
Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 10:48 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 06:13 PM)
Why am i not allowed to complain? Im stuck with an illness no amount of money in the world can fix. Do you want to fill in my shoes?  Let that sink in. I can choose to do ligament surgery but each recovery is 6 motnhs long, and i risk getting higher level of ringing in my hears if i take all the painkillers which i would have to after the surgery. I can barely go nightclubs and bars because of my illness. See how stuck i am? My option now is as limited to anyone.  My situation is an example of how money can not always buy you out of every situation....
What sickness are you suffering from?

I suffer from an auto immune disease, but I choose to live on despite all odds.

I not saying that I am a big success but I don't get why you are so depressed

Is this all in your head?
itekderp
post Jan 10 2019, 04:21 AM

On my way
635 posts

TS, you're 21.
You're talking from a cave, literally. You have no knowledge of who you are, what you want to do etc. All you see is other people having fun etc. And that becomes a benchmark lol. You don't see the other side of it.
Everyone is trying to fill the void in their so called souls.

Here's a suggestion. You're 21. Man up. It's time to take charge, be personally responsible for your choices. Solve the problem, find a work around for it if you want to live. Otherwise you can an hero as well, nobody really cares. Protip: research before you try it, otherwise live with the knowledge you even fail at dying lol.
ckseong80
post Jan 10 2019, 10:21 AM

Casual
300 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 06:09 PM)
Thank you for your kind words bro, things like this give me a tad bit of motivation to get by the day
No problem bro!
I think really if you can drop any sort of comparisons with peers or ppl around you will greatly help.
Even normal ppl who always make comparisons will feel depressed.
Just focus on the good things around you like your family who accept and help you unconditionally.
It's already the most precious and most meaningful thing to continue living.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 10:27 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 9 2019, 10:48 PM)
What sickness are you suffering from?

I suffer from an auto immune disease, but I choose to live on despite all odds.

I not saying that I am a big success but I don't get why you are so depressed

Is this all in your head?
What disease you are suffering from? I'm fkin depressed af because it took the joy out of my life. I'm 21 i should be enjoying my life going out and be able to see the world. But because of my illness im now stuck with a ton of garbage strings floating around my vision frustrating the hell out of me. I also have to live under the cloud that i may get severe tinnitus(Ringing in the ears) in a few years time. Do you that there are alot of ppl that commited suicide because of this? I have to live under a bunch of worries and its draining my life away. I'm now at the 4th floor of my company's office and im contemplating on jumping. Why did god pick me to suffer? why???
COOLPINK
post Jan 10 2019, 10:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

try volunteering work at some charity organization.
the experience you gain may help you gain a purpose in life.
stay strong bro. icon_rolleyes.gif
mousqy
post Jan 10 2019, 10:31 AM

On my way
590 posts

before suicide

try smoke weed, take cocaine, go cheong, take risk and if you really want take your life

go panjat gunung or something if you survive then its not your time yet

else just jump off at its peak
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 10:33 AM

2 posts

I dont know whether anyone of you can relate but when i see a person that is disabled i should automatically have the reaction to feel that I'm grateful and that i should continue to live my life to the fullest right. I tried my best to think this way but it would end up with me being suicidal again the next week because of the frustrations i have from my symtpoms .Would you say that i'm spoilt for not being able to think this way?
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 10:35 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(mousqy @ Jan 10 2019, 10:31 AM)
before suicide

try smoke weed, take cocaine, go cheong, take risk and if you really want take your life

I did it all in the UK before my illness came. That was what i was thinking. Go travel and do all these yolo stuff. The remaining money in my acc i give charity. I'm really close to making this decision. My mind is so fked up i dont even know why

This post has been edited by Wroetoshaw97: Jan 10 2019, 10:35 AM
Pete the great
post Jan 10 2019, 10:36 AM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 10 2019, 10:27 AM)
What disease you are suffering from? I'm fkin depressed af because it took the joy out of my life. I'm 21 i should be enjoying my life going out and be able to see the world.  But because of my illness im now stuck with a ton of  garbage strings floating around my vision frustrating the hell out of me. I also have to live under the cloud that i may get severe tinnitus(Ringing in the ears) in a few years time. Do you that there are alot of ppl that commited suicide because of this? I have to live under a bunch of worries and its draining my life away. I'm now at the 4th floor of my company's office and im contemplating on jumping. Why did god pick me to suffer? why???
I also got severe ringing in my ear. Why you need to take your life over such a minor thing?

I do not want to reveal - but I have learn to live with it. Doctor advised me that I needed a knee replacement surgery, but I cycled 40 km every weekend - well used to.

Can you see from other perspective? I do not think your life is so bad. Rethink your actions.

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 10:55 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 10 2019, 10:36 AM)
I also got severe ringing in my ear. Why you need to take your life over such a minor thing?

I do not want to reveal - but I have learn to live with it. Doctor advised me that I needed a knee replacement surgery, but I cycled 40 km every weekend - well used to.

Can you see from other perspective? I do not think your life is so bad. Rethink your actions.
How do you cope with the severe ringing? I got a question, do you think that im a normal guy who is just frustrated or depressed over my condition or do you think that I'm just a spoilt brat who groans when he has to face an uphill challenge in his life? I really dont know what type of person I am
Pete the great
post Jan 10 2019, 11:31 AM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 10 2019, 10:55 AM)
How do you cope with the severe ringing? I got a question, do you think that im a normal guy who is just frustrated or depressed over my condition or do you think that I'm just a spoilt brat who groans when he has to face an uphill challenge in his life? I really dont know what type of person I am
I think you are looking everything at a wrong angle.

You think your life is depressing but I don't think your life is depressing.

You are a person who sets your expectation too high and do not know how to give love to yourself. Yes you owe it to yourself, to love yourself more.

Learn how to live within your limits. I am learning to do so, others are learning to do so, why can't you?

Look at Nick Vujisic, he has no hands no legs...but he can swim, he can go on a skate board, and he is a motivational speaker. Now he is married to a Japanese American and a father to a kid.

Since you are so free, to flood your mind with rubbish suicide thoughts, I suggest you go visit the bookshop and buy Nick Vujisic book. Take your time to read it. Flood your mind with positive thoughts.

sylar111
post Jan 10 2019, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,547 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM)

Actually maybe the issue is he loves himself too much. And yes, he is leeching from his parents.

Sib
post Jan 10 2019, 11:37 AM

Braaaaaaaappp !!!
1,936 posts

dear TS, i also had tinnitus since at a very young age since kindergarten. I remembered clearly until now the ringing sensation, but guess what? I learnt to accept it as part of my daily life. I'd say in my case, almost reaching severe level sad.gif

Have u tried outdoor activities like cycling, swimming, hitting the gym or maybe martial arts? Try to discipline yourself and do it regularly, met and socialize with the same crowd and hear their part of the story. Hopefully by doing these, you'll appreciate life more rather than just ending it just like that.

There are many people envy an easy life and loving parents just like you TS, including me...

Stay strong, I'll pray that you will get a meaningful life to be journeyed upon, and overcome your biggest problem and share the tale once u overcome it.
Chrono-Trigger
post Jan 10 2019, 11:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,366 posts

Try putting the fan to high speed, or play some relaxing rain drop or flowing water background sound over your speaker to mask the ringing noise.

If you stay in too quiet place, the tinnitus becomes very obvious and it gets worse when you pay attention to it.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 11:50 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Sib @ Jan 10 2019, 11:37 AM)
dear TS, i also had tinnitus since at a very young age since kindergarten. I remembered clearly until now the ringing sensation, but guess what? I learnt to accept it as part of my daily life. I'd say in my case, almost reaching severe level  sad.gif

Have u tried outdoor activities like cycling, swimming, hitting the gym or maybe martial arts? Try to discipline yourself and do it regularly, met and socialize with the same crowd and hear their part of the story. Hopefully by doing these, you'll appreciate life more rather than just ending it just like that.

There are many people envy an easy life and loving parents just like you TS, including me...

Stay strong, I'll pray that you will get a meaningful life to be journeyed upon, and overcome your biggest problem and share the tale once u overcome it.
May i know hold old are you now? Did you condition started only from where you can hear it when in quiet room to it becoming gradually severe. Please give me some info about your tinnitus history, will give me a clearer piece of mind i have ore info about this terrible condition sad.gif
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 11:52 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Chrono-Trigger @ Jan 10 2019, 11:49 AM)
Try putting the fan to high speed, or play some relaxing rain drop or flowing water background sound over your speaker to mask the ringing noise.

If you stay in too quiet place, the tinnitus becomes very obvious and it gets worse when you pay attention to it.
Do you have it as well? I'm just very afraid and worried that it will reach the severe stage. Its very hard to enjoy things in life when you have bad tinnitus. No one seems to understand...
Pete the great
post Jan 10 2019, 12:02 PM

On my way
519 posts

If your tinnitus gets worse, just go to an EnT doctor to clear the wax from your ears.

It won't clear the noise but it would at least be a lot less ringing sound.

Learn to live with it.
Sib
post Jan 10 2019, 12:07 PM

Braaaaaaaappp !!!
1,936 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 10 2019, 11:50 AM)
May i know hold old are you now? Did you condition started only from where you can hear it when in quiet room to it becoming gradually severe. Please give me some info about your tinnitus history, will give me a clearer piece of mind i have ore info about this terrible condition sad.gif
i'm in my mid 30s

i'll give u an example.when i'm alone in a quiet room, the ringing will gradually becomes louder until to the point of feeling like a shockwave bursting inside from my head. i do feel somehow dizzy after this 'shockwave' and hurts my head a bit. the way i overcome it is, making other noises or sound just to fill in the room, example rubbing your ears with your fingertips, listening to musics, podcasts, sipping while drinking, and most importantly, take your mind away from the 'ringing' sound.

another example is when i'm sleeping, until now i am unable to cover my ear completely when i'm lying sideways and always leave a gap. If not, these 'shockwaves' hurts my head to the point like its going to burst! sad.gif

sorry to those recommending yoga or meditating, it does not work and does the exact opposite for a person suffering tinnitus like me.

ViktorJ
post Jan 10 2019, 12:08 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
738 posts

It is a combination of the 2. Reflect on that for a moment and you will know what I mean.

When there is no immediate NEED to do something, the drive will disappear over time.

All that is left are WANTS, but wants are arbitrary and satisfying them are not the same as fulfilling NEEDS.
Sib
post Jan 10 2019, 12:09 PM

Braaaaaaaappp !!!
1,936 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 10 2019, 12:02 PM)
If your tinnitus gets worse, just go to an EnT doctor to clear the wax from your ears.

It won't clear the noise but it would at least be a lot less ringing sound.

Learn to live with it.
i've done the clear wax thingy done by a doctor, and the ringing gets worst doh.gif

just like you said, i learn to live and accept as it is
mikikiut
post Jan 10 2019, 12:14 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(UpsideDownYeah @ Jan 9 2019, 03:45 PM)
How yoga helps with life path ? You have went thru it and had an experince ?
I fact i did. Dowan to share here. You hv to try it uself. Its tough to describe it because different people have different effect. But basically you'll start to focus more on positive aspect in life than those -ve ones. Oso tone ur body thus increase ur self confidence.

mengfart
post Jan 10 2019, 12:14 PM

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff Me Mana Kotol
1,679 posts

find 1 amoi la
sinbad2k
post Jan 10 2019, 12:33 PM

Casual
331 posts

i have tinnitus for almost 10 years now..i hear ringing noise 24/7 since I first got it. my advice is for you is to learn to adapt and accept it...it'll get louder the more attention you give it... it'll not go away completely but it'll become minimal once you don't think about it. Our brain is very good in adapting to this and you can "train" your brain(& yourself) to not think about it. Trust me...it works... and also change your mentality of thinking it as as something annoying, instead think of it as something that's a wee bit inconvenient. That'll help you to start with +ve thinking. suicide is just an easy way to escape things...don't do it.
zstan
post Jan 10 2019, 12:35 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,529 posts

Go and learn game. A definite game changer and confidence booster. Start by watching youtube. If you are convinced can go join their ridiculously expensive bootcamp. But at least u will get laid.
Pete the great
post Jan 10 2019, 02:05 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Sib @ Jan 10 2019, 12:09 PM)
i've done the clear wax thingy done by a doctor, and the ringing gets worst  doh.gif

just like you said, i learn to live and accept as it is
Mine got better a bit.

Dunno what your doctor use, please don't go to GP - they don't know anything. I went to a EnT specialist, he use a mini vacuum sucker on my ear - feels nice yo.

Anyways, been living with this for years - so used to it.

This post has been edited by Pete the great: Jan 10 2019, 02:05 PM
Pete the great
post Jan 10 2019, 02:06 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(sinbad2k @ Jan 10 2019, 12:33 PM)
i have tinnitus for almost 10 years now..i hear ringing noise 24/7 since I first got it.  my advice is for you is to learn to adapt and accept it...it'll get louder the more attention you give it... it'll not go away completely but it'll become minimal once you don't think about it. Our brain is very good in adapting to this and you can "train" your brain(& yourself) to not think about it. Trust me...it works... and also change your mentality of thinking it as as something annoying, instead think of it as something that's a wee bit inconvenient. That'll help you to start with +ve thinking. suicide is just an easy way to escape things...don't do it.
I have never heard of a person who want to suicide over tinnitus.

There are worse people than us, like a blind person would do anything to have his/her eyesight restored in exchange for tinnitus.
ifourtos
post Jan 10 2019, 02:07 PM

On my way
672 posts

Seek divine help

Go to church
Only hope
r2t2
post Jan 10 2019, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

Those who never experienced severe depression before, imho, can only suggest but can't really offer real advice.
They don't know that when in depression, one will feel like in constant pain, which make the depressed person might do anything if only the pain will go away.
Only those who experience it but managed to survive, can offer some hope and comfort.

QUOTE(mousqy @ Jan 10 2019, 10:31 AM)
before suicide
QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 10 2019, 10:35 AM)
I did it all in the UK before my illness came. That was what i was thinking. Go  travel and do all these yolo stuff. The remaining money in my acc i give charity. I'm really close to making this decision. My mind is so fked up i dont even know why
Like what mousgy said, but go for higher cause volunteering stuffs a bit lah ... then if chances of fatality is high, at least your sacrifice will not be for naught and your name will be remembered; you might even make your family proud. But if you survive all the ordeals, you might come out a different man ... your physical pains might still remain but your mental strength might've increased exponentially.

This post has been edited by r2t2: Jan 10 2019, 02:42 PM
sylar111
post Jan 10 2019, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,547 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Jan 10 2019, 02:07 PM)
Seek divine help

Go to church
Only hope
Christianity only works if one is willing to put total faith in it. Otherwise, it only makes you worse.
sylar111
post Jan 10 2019, 03:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,547 posts

I can assure you guys the main reason why he wants to suicide is not because of tinnitus. tinnitus is just an excuse.
dudester
post Jan 10 2019, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

Suicidal tendency is a phase most people go through. Its okay, you go mess up and get wasted, you wont die. After that wake up and you will see the world more positively.
ifourtos
post Jan 10 2019, 05:35 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(sylar111 @ Jan 10 2019, 03:15 PM)
Christianity only works if one is willing to put total faith in it. Otherwise, it only makes you worse.
you misunderstood.

Books, Philosophy, Religion are useless.
I ask him seeking the God. not Christianity.

I been through that.
skywardsword
post Jan 11 2019, 10:44 AM

Casual
492 posts

Come I was depressed before. I started doing small things, like folding your blanket, and making your bed clean, then upgrade clean room. Then house. Don't depend on maid. If you can clean your own toilet and room and house. You are already being useful. Wear facemask, clean the Attic. Find some hobbies like orchid cultivation, gardening. Ect don't think too much. Just get things done. I started small and the recovery that I have now is I am happily married. Life is not about being happy all the time but be responsible to yourself and not let the unhappiness take up all your time. Good luck.
Ryosuke_82
post Jan 11 2019, 10:53 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

damn... i'm in your situation before, minus the oversea edu, conti car and million dollars spending.
f*** my life. i'm jumping.
joe_mamak
post Jan 11 2019, 04:28 PM

Casual
333 posts

Get a puppy or a kitten.

Maybe you will care for it so much it would help you to put aside these thoughts. At least for a while.
kamfoo
post Jan 11 2019, 05:48 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

try acupunture
urnicksux2
post Jan 12 2019, 04:36 AM

36 posts

become a volunteer in charity organization,donate your money and help ppl then u will feel better and useful
Cookie101
post Jan 13 2019, 03:56 PM

Enthusiast
715 posts

poor soul...

pm nekkid pic before die.

lelz.

pls check out some psychologist or phone up befirender before u decide to die.

and u dont need to flaunt the wealth for friends.

this illness is affecting 1 in 5 as per unker google so it is pretty common and depending on severity, it is not the end of the world yet.

No one can decide what's good for you and how you can continue the journey.

You make the decision and lead your life the way you wanted it to be.

J1g54w
post Jan 13 2019, 03:58 PM

Casual
387 posts

I feel like a life in the mountains where the pace is slow and nature is calming will suit you TS. Perhaps you can try by checking out Japanese/NZ mountain regions as the people are generally nicer and the environment is good.

As you make a life for yourself there, you can also pick up useful skills like farming, cooking, fishing and the amount of people/noise will be minimal so you can live a peaceful and happy life.

At least that's how I'll imagine my life to be if I was in your shoes.

Don't think of yourself as useless and stop thinking about suicide because that never solves problems. Once you have a targeted lifestyle, take small steps in that direction and take note as you make progress, no matter how small. It will give you a sense of purpose and hopefully will help and heal you.

This post has been edited by J1g54w: Jan 13 2019, 04:00 PM
butterkijen
post Jan 13 2019, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

you can talk to me if you want to....i think we are of the same age....
itekderp
post Jan 13 2019, 08:45 PM

On my way
635 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Jan 10 2019, 05:35 PM)
you misunderstood.

Books, Philosophy, Religion are useless.
I ask him seeking the God. not Christianity.
I been through that.
Seek God? You see, route 1 to seeking God is to get rekt. So might want to reconsider.
Until then we're stuck on Earth with our philosophical musings et al
john123x
post Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,414 posts

TS still got mood to buy car rims.....

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 11 2019, 04:12 PM)
I'm looking for min 19 inch for my mercedes.
i guess TS have fun trolling us..
Relaxing work
post Jan 14 2019, 07:22 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(urnicksux2 @ Jan 12 2019, 04:36 AM)
become a volunteer in charity organization,donate your money and help ppl then u will feel better and useful
+1
yes
please fill your time in volunteering jobs, then you will find more life's purpose waiting for you to explore
myteam94
post Jan 14 2019, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM)
YOLO maybe laugh.gif
ed1torz
post Jan 14 2019, 10:19 AM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни
1,016 posts

ear ringing - each time it rings, take it as god giving you an alert....or reminder to stop suicidal thinking
yeezai
post Jan 14 2019, 12:19 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,252 posts

consider urself lucky, millions of ppl living off table scraps
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 01:54 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM)
troll what? im still down as ever but trying to find activities to alleviate my depressive mood. Trying hard to help myself to be less stressful about my situation
john123x
post Jan 14 2019, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,414 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 01:54 PM)
troll what? im still down as ever but trying to find activities to alleviate my depressive mood. Trying hard to help myself to be less stressful about my situation
I don't know what's your problem.

If your so rich until got BMW and if your non bumi, there are lots of legit entertainment in this world.

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 04:57 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 14 2019, 02:00 PM)
I don't know what's your problem.

If your so rich until got BMW and if your non bumi, there are lots of legit entertainment in this world.
stop being delusional. Money doesnt always buy hapiness.
harvin6
post Jan 14 2019, 05:05 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 05:57 PM)
yeah thats because you have so much and you dont appretiate it. The best thing you can do now is dont kill your self i,if you cant make your self happy or better why dont you use your luxury lifestyle and start doing charity for the more unfortunate ppl. May be their happiness might be the miracle cure for your so call uncurable disease.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 05:17 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(harvin6 @ Jan 14 2019, 05:05 PM)
yeah thats because you have so much and you dont appretiate it. The best thing you can do now is dont kill your self i,if you cant make your self happy or better why dont you use your luxury lifestyle and start doing charity for the more unfortunate ppl. May be their happiness might be the miracle cure for your so call uncurable disease.
It does make me happy helping out charity, in fact i started doing small donations on fb for those under privileged. But i just cant find permanent hapiness in helping out others. In the next wek or so I would end up being frustrated and cursing at myself for the symptoms im facing and i just find it so hard to appreciate life...I tried i realy did
sweet_pez
post Jan 14 2019, 05:19 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
3,382 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 04:57 PM)
First off, sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's not a lie to say that money cannot buy health or happiness. While it's common for people without riches to strive for it, those with money tend to look for something else. You do know that retail therapy doesn't last long and it's mostly temporary.

Since you're having a tough time dealing with your condition, suggest that you look for support groups. Get in touch with other people who are suffering the same/ similar condition and seek solace from each other. Talk about what can help to ease it or methods to not aggravate things further. Make friends and socialize - don't let your condition control you - be in control of it. If you can't do group activities, go for small ones - attended by 3-4 people and explain to them your condition. Everyone will be understanding.
Quang1819
post Jan 15 2019, 12:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,402 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 04:57 PM)
Thats because you have it. Not everyone is born with a golden spoon like you.

Travel to the poorest countries. Myanmar, Nepal, Laos or whichever suit that category. Understand how they live their lives, help them be it in monetary or none monetary way. Perhaps you would appreciating what you have when you've explored more in your life.

Not always AMG here, Vorsteiner there. You're not living within your own means but your family's means.
Pewufod
post Jan 15 2019, 11:39 PM

Regular
1,106 posts

what did u take for ur acid reflux ?

i also same case...sometimes got heart burn and panic attack
Kennchew
post Jan 16 2019, 12:36 PM

24 posts

Bro chill its completely normal and its part of life. Even I have gone through even worse situation but i try to not think about it every day and treat it as a challenge
post Jan 16 2019, 03:51 PM

EimiFukada
All Stars
14,222 posts

Since you say you got C63 AMG. Perhaps maybe you can use your C63 to give people joy ride.

The moment you see people enjoy, you will enjoy as well.
harvin6
post Jan 16 2019, 04:41 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 06:17 PM)
It does make me happy helping out charity, in fact i started doing small donations on fb for those under privileged. But i just cant find permanent hapiness in helping out others. In the next wek or so I would end up being frustrated and cursing at myself for the symptoms im facing and i just find it so hard to appreciate life...I tried i realy did
Most FB charity crap is fake and you really cant see the emotion/appreciation of the ppl your helping. Go out and go to the homes of the helpless and see it for your self what their life are perhaps you will see a difference or at least make a difference .
slvn
post Jan 16 2019, 05:44 PM

Casual
352 posts

Hang in there buddy. I can only imagine what you are getting through right now.

I hope things will get better for u.
Marcus95
post Jan 18 2019, 10:13 AM

Casual
439 posts

Sorry that you are facing this issue but i want to share my part as similarities.
i myself facing skin issues(eczema), i wake up everyday in pain(everyday new wounds), its pain when i take bath, when i go out people will start to look at me(like a alien), girlfriend? been single since 21. Im not rich, i dont go oversea and study, i drive a proton. How do i go thru my life now? I wake up appreciating that i have a life to live, rather then i don't exist in this world at all. Being born and being on earth all has a meaning behind it. My motivation is to find that reason. Hope this helps you icon_rolleyes.gif
Marcus95
post Jan 18 2019, 10:19 AM

Casual
439 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM)
I dont know how to describe man. Its like i see many people in my instagram just enjoying the time of their lives with friends, gf and just gneerally having fun. I see many young people drinking in clubs and bars with girls around them having fun, etc... I just always try to imagine my life  being the same like that but in reality its all a lie. Ive been in many social situations where i see people laughing and just having a good time with their friends and being able to socialize well and i really want to be the same as them. In reality I'm just a sad and depressed loner who has has no freinds and even if he wants to may find it hard because  of his health issue. The only thing that has somewhat saved me from going crazy over all this is the fact that i am financially very stable.
Why are you trying to duplicate other peoples life? Find in yourself what makes you happy, i can be your friend smile.gif pm me
Rand
post Jan 18 2019, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

TS, you aren't alone.

There are so many others out there suffering from Tinnitus as you can see from this thread. In my case, I use white noise to drown it out. It gets bad in a quiet place but luckily in the world we live in now there is always noise to be had somewhere.

Remember, you are your own person and there is no need to compare your life with that of anyone else. What you are seeing of your friend's "perfect" lives on insta is just an illusion and not the whole truth. Nobody posts about their failures on social media.
GPKGB
post Jan 18 2019, 12:54 PM

10 posts

Hi TS, suicide thought useless came from loneliness, doesn’t have to be gf/bf type of loneliness. Consider have a pet , spent time with it and understand about ur pet . It helps trust me
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 18 2019, 03:54 PM

2 posts

UPDATE: My life is just going downhill as the days go by. In the last week I've been to clubs and bars drinking and smoking my life away. I mixed with the wrong crowd and unknowingly hanged out in some dodgy ktv with some scammer wanted by the police....I have never indulged in this type of life before and im slowly drowning into it . Honestly Im at the edge right now..really dont see the point in continuing my pointless life. I feel that every action i do is just pathetic.....I barely have friends and i do not think any girl will ever want me.. Why would a girl want a guys troubled by mental issues and health problems and on top of that a awkard and shy guy?...This is just a reminder for you guys that money doesnt always guarantee hapiness...In my case it could actually spell the end of your life. I really cannot find any joy in living anymore. Thank you for all your concerns, really appreciate it, but i believe my time in this world us up
Twins10
post Jan 19 2019, 08:18 AM

Getting Started
243 posts

QUOTE(Pewufod @ Jan 15 2019, 11:39 PM)
what did u take for ur acid reflux ?

i also same case...sometimes got heart burn and panic attack
I had bad reflux n panic attacks till I can't drive. Then I realize my meds giving me the symptoms. So either take it n suffer or don't take n try to live through lifestyle change. I choose later.
mini orchard
post Jan 19 2019, 09:11 AM

Regular
1,505 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 18 2019, 03:54 PM)
UPDATE: My life is just going downhill as the days go by. In the last week I've been to clubs and bars drinking and smoking my life away. I mixed with the wrong crowd and unknowingly hanged out in some dodgy ktv with some scammer wanted by the police....I have never indulged in this type of life before and im slowly drowning into it . Honestly Im at the edge right now..really dont see the point in continuing my pointless life. I feel that every action i do is just pathetic.....I barely have friends and i do not think any girl will ever want me.. Why would a girl want a guys troubled by mental issues and health problems and on top of that a awkard and shy guy?...This is just a reminder for you guys that money doesnt  always guarantee hapiness...In my case it could actually spell the end of your life. I really cannot find any joy in living anymore. Thank you for all your concerns, really appreciate it, but i believe my time in this world us up
People advised you not to go but you want to go.

Ok. Will be back in a week to read the progress or not sure if anymore to read.

kuladruw
post Jan 19 2019, 08:19 PM

29 posts

if TS still around, ever consider gym?

user posted image
ipohmali70
post Jan 19 2019, 10:57 PM

Enthusiast
861 posts

QUOTE(kuladruw @ Jan 19 2019, 08:19 PM)
if TS still around, ever consider gym?

user posted image
On the lighter side, what's G.Y.M.?

Gimme Your Money?
mini orchard
post Jan 19 2019, 11:25 PM

Regular
1,505 posts

Go Young Man
digitalifelesss
post Jan 20 2019, 12:04 AM

Getting Started
118 posts

I think about it all the time.
No social skill really can't live in this world...

It's easy for other people to throw their idea and suggestions around,
but do you realize people like me have serious lack of motivation, or no motivation and will power at all...
talking & dealing to people is HARD...
if it is so easy to change, there won't be people with social and mental sickness problem...

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jan 20 2019, 12:07 AM
kuladruw
post Jan 20 2019, 01:09 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(ipohmali70 @ Jan 19 2019, 10:57 PM)
On the lighter side, what's G.Y.M.?

Gimme Your Money?

This post has been edited by kuladruw: Jan 20 2019, 01:09 AM
Pete the great
post Jan 20 2019, 09:05 AM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jan 20 2019, 12:04 AM)
I think about it all the time.
No social skill really can't live in this world...

It's easy for other people to throw their idea and suggestions around,
but do you realize people like me have serious lack of motivation, or no motivation and will power at all...
talking & dealing to people is HARD...
if it is so easy to change, there won't be people with social and mental sickness problem...
Zuckerberg had aspergers and he lacked social skills andbconsidered a quiet nerd. But he created the biggest social network in the world: Facebook.

Pete the great
post Jan 20 2019, 09:11 AM

On my way
519 posts

A short term cure for depression: watch horror movies.

The fear factor will ween u off temporary

But in long run ts needs to drop his self pity act

Ts need to hold on to a greater power

Pray and read the good book

Call this no it's a 24 hour n 7 day counseling service

03 7960 7370
kohchuup
post Jan 20 2019, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

all living things trying to keep them self alive n some evolve to become stronger, living things compete each other to stand out n to live the longest, tallest n etc...

and you r thinking to end your life?

a lot of others conditions r much more worst than u, they keep on fighting n became successful not only they can take k of them self, they can take care of others too

for examples
Nick Vujicic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknzSWDcUgA

from google https://www.oddee.com/item_97643.aspx

try google stephen hawking

from google https://www.livescience.com/36251-celebrity...s-diseases.html

from google https://www.thefamouspeople.com/disease-disability-list.php

try to watch n read more inspiring kind of videos or books

try to think positively

ending your life cant solve everyone's problem

you should be thankful bro

dun give up, when u face any hurdles, overcome it, not skipping it, u will lead to be a better one for sure,

got to enjoy facing challenges rather than running away bro, u got nothing to lose bro

cheer up and all the best
digitalifelesss
post Jan 20 2019, 02:09 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

Normal people will never understand what abnormal people feels

/t

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jan 20 2019, 02:10 PM
Gamer88
post Jan 21 2019, 04:20 PM

31 posts

Go see a therapist