7 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Suicide situation, Leaving this world

views

r2t2
post Jan 10 2019, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Those who never experienced severe depression before, imho, can only suggest but can't really offer real advice.
They don't know that when in depression, one will feel like in constant pain, which make the depressed person might do anything if only the pain will go away.
Only those who experience it but managed to survive, can offer some hope and comfort.

QUOTE(mousqy @ Jan 10 2019, 10:31 AM)
before suicide
try smoke weed, take cocaine, go cheong, take risk and if you really want take your life
go panjat gunung or something if you survive then its not your time yet
else just jump off at its peak
QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 10 2019, 10:35 AM)
I did it all in the UK before my illness came. That was what i was thinking. Go  travel and do all these yolo stuff. The remaining money in my acc i give charity. I'm really close to making this decision. My mind is so fked up i dont even know why
Like what mousgy said, but go for higher cause volunteering stuffs a bit lah ... then if chances of fatality is high, at least your sacrifice will not be for naught and your name will be remembered; you might even make your family proud. But if you survive all the ordeals, you might come out a different man ... your physical pains might still remain but your mental strength might've increased exponentially.

This post has been edited by r2t2: Jan 10 2019, 02:42 PM
sylar111
post Jan 10 2019, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Jan 10 2019, 02:07 PM)
Seek divine help

Go to church
Only hope
Christianity only works if one is willing to put total faith in it. Otherwise, it only makes you worse.
sylar111
post Jan 10 2019, 03:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I can assure you guys the main reason why he wants to suicide is not because of tinnitus. tinnitus is just an excuse.
dudester
post Jan 10 2019, 03:47 PM

Getting Started

Suicidal tendency is a phase most people go through. Its okay, you go mess up and get wasted, you wont die. After that wake up and you will see the world more positively.
ifourtos
post Jan 10 2019, 05:35 PM

On my way

QUOTE(sylar111 @ Jan 10 2019, 03:15 PM)
Christianity only works if one is willing to put total faith in it. Otherwise, it only makes you worse.
you misunderstood.

Books, Philosophy, Religion are useless.
I ask him seeking the God. not Christianity.

I been through that.
skywardsword
post Jan 11 2019, 10:44 AM

Casual

Come I was depressed before. I started doing small things, like folding your blanket, and making your bed clean, then upgrade clean room. Then house. Don't depend on maid. If you can clean your own toilet and room and house. You are already being useful. Wear facemask, clean the Attic. Find some hobbies like orchid cultivation, gardening. Ect don't think too much. Just get things done. I started small and the recovery that I have now is I am happily married. Life is not about being happy all the time but be responsible to yourself and not let the unhappiness take up all your time. Good luck.
Ryosuke_82
post Jan 11 2019, 10:53 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
damn... i'm in your situation before, minus the oversea edu, conti car and million dollars spending.
f*** my life. i'm jumping.
joe_mamak
post Jan 11 2019, 04:28 PM

Casual

Get a puppy or a kitten.

Maybe you will care for it so much it would help you to put aside these thoughts. At least for a while.
kamfoo
post Jan 11 2019, 05:48 PM

Getting Started

try acupunture
urnicksux2
post Jan 12 2019, 04:36 AM

become a volunteer in charity organization,donate your money and help ppl then u will feel better and useful
Cookie101
post Jan 13 2019, 03:56 PM

On my way

poor soul...

pm nekkid pic before die.

lelz.

pls check out some psychologist or phone up befirender before u decide to die.

and u dont need to flaunt the wealth for friends.

this illness is affecting 1 in 5 as per unker google so it is pretty common and depending on severity, it is not the end of the world yet.

No one can decide what's good for you and how you can continue the journey.

You make the decision and lead your life the way you wanted it to be.

J1g54w
post Jan 13 2019, 03:58 PM

Casual

I feel like a life in the mountains where the pace is slow and nature is calming will suit you TS. Perhaps you can try by checking out Japanese/NZ mountain regions as the people are generally nicer and the environment is good.

As you make a life for yourself there, you can also pick up useful skills like farming, cooking, fishing and the amount of people/noise will be minimal so you can live a peaceful and happy life.

At least that's how I'll imagine my life to be if I was in your shoes.

Don't think of yourself as useless and stop thinking about suicide because that never solves problems. Once you have a targeted lifestyle, take small steps in that direction and take note as you make progress, no matter how small. It will give you a sense of purpose and hopefully will help and heal you.

This post has been edited by J1g54w: Jan 13 2019, 04:00 PM
butterkijen
post Jan 13 2019, 08:39 PM

Group: Newbie

you can talk to me if you want to....i think we are of the same age....
itekderp
post Jan 13 2019, 08:45 PM

On my way

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Jan 10 2019, 05:35 PM)
you misunderstood.

Books, Philosophy, Religion are useless.
I ask him seeking the God. not Christianity.
I been through that.
Seek God? You see, route 1 to seeking God is to get rekt. So might want to reconsider.
Until then we're stuck on Earth with our philosophical musings et al
john123x
post Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

TS still got mood to buy car rims.....

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 11 2019, 04:12 PM)
I'm looking for min 19 inch for my mercedes.
i guess TS have fun trolling us..
Relaxing work
post Jan 14 2019, 07:22 AM

QUOTE(urnicksux2 @ Jan 12 2019, 04:36 AM)
become a volunteer in charity organization,donate your money and help ppl then u will feel better and useful
+1
yes
please fill your time in volunteering jobs, then you will find more life's purpose waiting for you to explore
myteam94
post Jan 14 2019, 08:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM)
YOLO maybe laugh.gif
ed1torz
post Jan 14 2019, 10:19 AM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни

ear ringing - each time it rings, take it as god giving you an alert....or reminder to stop suicidal thinking
yeezai
post Jan 14 2019, 12:19 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-

consider urself lucky, millions of ppl living off table scraps
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 01:54 PM

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM)
troll what? im still down as ever but trying to find activities to alleviate my depressive mood. Trying hard to help myself to be less stressful about my situation

7 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0987sec    3.00    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 11:33 PM