Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Suicide situation, Leaving this world

views

Elon Musk
post Jan 9 2019, 04:24 PM

0 posts

Rich but want to suicide. Real big dummy.
Mr_47
post Jan 9 2019, 04:34 PM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,211 posts

why not do your very best and god or whatever drive you to this world decide,

you just go with the flow
Elon Musk
post Jan 9 2019, 04:48 PM

0 posts

Just noticed that this is under the Serious section. If u are seriously rich then u should consider doing charity work. Maybe this is God's purpose for u. Help people who can't even pay RM1 for their meal and you will feel so grateful for your lot in life.

And since u don't need to work spend more time working out. Working out is one of the best medication. Go for a walk in a park. Do some meditation.

Be grateful that you mental problem and dont need to work. There are mental cases where the person still has to work.

This post has been edited by Elon Musk: Jan 9 2019, 04:51 PM
ViktorJ
post Jan 9 2019, 05:02 PM

Disco Party Doggo
651 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 04:08 PM)
Maybe your right. Ive actually discussed with my psychologist about this.  Like when i look at what other people are achieving life( having many freinds, getting alot of girls, being socially good) i just feel that im missing out and i have to be the same. Im setting my bar too high.
Exactly how do you think you have set your bar too high?
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Jan 9 2019, 05:02 PM)
Exactly how do you think you have set your bar too high?
I dont know how to describe man. Its like i see many people in my instagram just enjoying the time of their lives with friends, gf and just gneerally having fun. I see many young people drinking in clubs and bars with girls around them having fun, etc... I just always try to imagine my life being the same like that but in reality its all a lie. Ive been in many social situations where i see people laughing and just having a good time with their friends and being able to socialize well and i really want to be the same as them. In reality I'm just a sad and depressed loner who has has no freinds and even if he wants to may find it hard because of his health issue. The only thing that has somewhat saved me from going crazy over all this is the fact that i am financially very stable.
edashsb
post Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
Dear TS, all you need is a purpose in life. Find a goal and work towards it. Start a business? Create a music piece? Learn new skills? When you have that motivation, you have no time to think about all these suicidal thoughts. Instead, you'll be working your as* off and enjoying loads of achievements in the process. Just take the initiative to explore and keep your mind open. You will stumble upon life changing experiences at the most unexpected places.

P/s: Your family is financially sound, don't waste the privilege.

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 05:59 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Elon Musk @ Jan 9 2019, 04:48 PM)
Just noticed that this is under the Serious section. If u are seriously rich then u should consider doing charity work. Maybe this is God's purpose for u. Help people who can't even pay RM1 for their meal and you will feel so grateful for your lot in life.

And since u don't need to work spend more time working out. Working out is one of the best medication. Go for a walk in a park. Do some meditation.

Be grateful that you mental problem and dont need to work. There are mental cases where the person still has to work.
Again please stop with the 'be grateful' shit. You are again just trying to compare my situation. Other ppl have worse off doesnt mean im not untitlted to express my feelings and be sad. By saying this you are not being encouraging. I've actually started doing charity. I read few posts of fb on ppl needing some fiancial help and i did donate a fair share of my money i guess. I can only do a limited amount of activities. I forgot to mention you that i tore by my ACL(cruciate ligaments) while i was studying in the uk. I was the captain of my uni futsal team.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 06:02 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(edashsb @ Jan 9 2019, 05:55 PM)
Dear TS, all you need is a purpose in life. Find a goal and work towards it. Start a business? Create a music piece? Learn new skills? When you have that motivation, you have no time to think about all these suicidal thoughts. Instead, you'll be working your as* off and enjoying loads of achievements in the process. Just take the initiative to explore and keep your mind open. You will stumble upon life changing experiences at the most unexpected places.

P/s: Your family is financially sound, don't waste the privilege.
I've been trying to find a purpose in life ever since i got this illness. It made me think alot more. At the moment im still yet to find one, but my options are very limited with my health issue. I really do not know what to do.
Elon Musk
post Jan 9 2019, 06:08 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 05:59 PM)
Again please stop with the 'be grateful' shit. You are again just trying to compare  my situation. Other ppl have worse off doesnt mean im not untitlted to express my feelings and be sad. By saying this you are not being encouraging. I've actually started doing charity. I read few posts of fb on ppl needing some fiancial help and i did donate a fair share of my money i guess. I can only do a limited amount of activities. I forgot to mention you that i tore by my ACL(cruciate ligaments) while i was studying in the uk. I was the captain of my uni futsal  team.
I dont care, i will still say it. U are one lucky bugger and don't deserve to complain that much.
U say u are filthy rich, then get your ligament fixed. I am sure you can afford the finest surgeons to fix your ligament.
Once your physical is OK, then u have more options. From your replies I can see that you are not really a good person at heart. U want to be like ur other rich friends, having a good social life and many girls to bang. Haha, I don't blame u. The problem is u don't know the method. Well, u got money, that is a plus point. What u should do is to read more of the rich people's lifesyle magazines like Tatler. See what they do then try to mix around. Once u can fit in successfully the girls will start coming. But first, u need to fix your ligament.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 06:09 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ckseong80 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:49 PM)
Stay strong.
You are not a failure.
Different ppl have different circumstances that made them settle for where they are in life.
Don't compare.
Thank you for your kind words bro, things like this give me a tad bit of motivation to get by the day

TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 06:13 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Elon Musk @ Jan 9 2019, 06:08 PM)
I dont care, i will still say it. U are one lucky bugger and don't deserve to complain that much.
U say u are filthy rich, then get your ligament fixed. I am sure you can afford the finest surgeons to fix your ligament.
Once your physical is OK, then u have more options. From your replies I can see that you are not really a good person at heart. U want to be like ur other rich friends, having a good social life and many girls to bang. Haha, I don't blame u. The problem is u don't know the method. Well, u got money, that is a plus point. What u should do is to read more of the rich people's lifesyle magazines like Tatler. See what they do then try to mix around. Once u can fit in successfully the girls will start coming. But first, u need to fix your ligament.
Why am i not allowed to complain? Im stuck with an illness no amount of money in the world can fix. Do you want to fill in my shoes? Let that sink in. I can choose to do ligament surgery but each recovery is 6 motnhs long, and i risk getting higher level of ringing in my hears if i take all the painkillers which i would have to after the surgery. I can barely go nightclubs and bars because of my illness. See how stuck i am? My option now is as limited to anyone. My situation is an example of how money can not always buy you out of every situation....
nightzstar
post Jan 9 2019, 09:26 PM

Col. Samantha Carter
2,522 posts

Stay strong bro if you need ppl to chat feel free to pm me anytime
ipohmali70
post Jan 9 2019, 09:57 PM

Casual
476 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:35 PM)
That is what i get from my family members and close friends when i relate them my issue. Many say i got no right to be sad solely because my issue is not life threathening and that im privelaged in terms of my finances. I keep telling them it is  bad to belittle someones problem and by saying that if someone has a bigger issue than me, am i not entitled to feel sad because of my health issue? At this point im really clueless as to how am i going to live my life bro. I only see a dark tunnel and no light. Im really thinking of ending it all this year
Hey son, don't do it.

Check your PM.
Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 10:48 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 06:13 PM)
Why am i not allowed to complain? Im stuck with an illness no amount of money in the world can fix. Do you want to fill in my shoes?  Let that sink in. I can choose to do ligament surgery but each recovery is 6 motnhs long, and i risk getting higher level of ringing in my hears if i take all the painkillers which i would have to after the surgery. I can barely go nightclubs and bars because of my illness. See how stuck i am? My option now is as limited to anyone.  My situation is an example of how money can not always buy you out of every situation....
What sickness are you suffering from?

I suffer from an auto immune disease, but I choose to live on despite all odds.

I not saying that I am a big success but I don't get why you are so depressed

Is this all in your head?
itekderp
post Jan 10 2019, 04:21 AM

On my way
634 posts

TS, you're 21.
You're talking from a cave, literally. You have no knowledge of who you are, what you want to do etc. All you see is other people having fun etc. And that becomes a benchmark lol. You don't see the other side of it.
Everyone is trying to fill the void in their so called souls.

Here's a suggestion. You're 21. Man up. It's time to take charge, be personally responsible for your choices. Solve the problem, find a work around for it if you want to live. Otherwise you can an hero as well, nobody really cares. Protip: research before you try it, otherwise live with the knowledge you even fail at dying lol.
ckseong80
post Jan 10 2019, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
293 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 06:09 PM)
Thank you for your kind words bro, things like this give me a tad bit of motivation to get by the day
No problem bro!
I think really if you can drop any sort of comparisons with peers or ppl around you will greatly help.
Even normal ppl who always make comparisons will feel depressed.
Just focus on the good things around you like your family who accept and help you unconditionally.
It's already the most precious and most meaningful thing to continue living.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 10:27 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 9 2019, 10:48 PM)
What sickness are you suffering from?

I suffer from an auto immune disease, but I choose to live on despite all odds.

I not saying that I am a big success but I don't get why you are so depressed

Is this all in your head?
What disease you are suffering from? I'm fkin depressed af because it took the joy out of my life. I'm 21 i should be enjoying my life going out and be able to see the world. But because of my illness im now stuck with a ton of garbage strings floating around my vision frustrating the hell out of me. I also have to live under the cloud that i may get severe tinnitus(Ringing in the ears) in a few years time. Do you that there are alot of ppl that commited suicide because of this? I have to live under a bunch of worries and its draining my life away. I'm now at the 4th floor of my company's office and im contemplating on jumping. Why did god pick me to suffer? why???
COOLPINK
post Jan 10 2019, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,995 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
try volunteering work at some charity organization.
the experience you gain may help you gain a purpose in life.
stay strong bro. icon_rolleyes.gif
mousqy
post Jan 10 2019, 10:31 AM

On my way
571 posts

before suicide

try smoke weed, take cocaine, go cheong, take risk and if you really want take your life

go panjat gunung or something if you survive then its not your time yet

else just jump off at its peak
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 10 2019, 10:33 AM

2 posts

I dont know whether anyone of you can relate but when i see a person that is disabled i should automatically have the reaction to feel that I'm grateful and that i should continue to live my life to the fullest right. I tried my best to think this way but it would end up with me being suicidal again the next week because of the frustrations i have from my symtpoms .Would you say that i'm spoilt for not being able to think this way?

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0883sec    1.71    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th August 2019 - 08:33 AM