Getting Started
143 posts

ayam be ur fren..for a price... pm me thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
tikaram
post Jan 9 2019, 03:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,208 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 04:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
fuyoh pls legal case the wrong person and u can get cpmpensation Million rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by tikaram: Jan 9 2019, 03:44 PM
ulet
post Jan 9 2019, 03:44 PM

Regular
1,625 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif

You should try this before suicide
UpsideDownYeah
post Jan 9 2019, 03:45 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(mikikiut @ Jan 9 2019, 03:37 PM)
try yoga my friend. seriously.  you'll find your life path soon.
How yoga helps with life path ? You have went thru it and had an experince ?
rauma
post Jan 9 2019, 03:45 PM

3 posts

you don't need to die. just some life coaching to change your mindset to a person who's into life challenges. you gotta stop being one of the the mice that just drops dead when food, shelter, and safety is a given. be the wolf that wants to destroy the town that just slaughtered your kin.
aleluya
post Jan 9 2019, 03:46 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,068 posts

"I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud."

I have the same issue with you. I am still alive - happily married with 2 kids.If you have double hearing when people talks, put on an earphone on 1 ear to cancel off the noise. You'll hear better. Take some supplement like Gingko Bilbola. It helps. Eu Yan Sang has them.

Live your life the way you want. Discover your passion. You are very lucky to have your parents to support you "Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation".

I haven't been to UK. I've worked my ass off to buy myself a local car. And yet you still are ungrateful. You are 22 dude, life is still long. Find your passion, travel around the world and you'll notice that your life isn't as bad as it seems. If you still find yourself having trouble to stand up, visit some orphanage or disabled home. You'll notice how your life vs them. And yet they are still trying their best to stand strong.

Relationship is a hit/miss, either you click or you don't. No point to force it. You have another 20 years to find your other half, why rush it?
ckseong80
post Jan 9 2019, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
299 posts

Stay strong.
You are not a failure.
Different ppl have different circumstances that made them settle for where they are in life.
Don't compare.
Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 03:52 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(aleluya @ Jan 9 2019, 03:46 PM)
"I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud."

I have the same issue with you. I am still alive - happily married with 2 kids.If you have double hearing when people talks, put on an earphone on 1 ear to cancel off the noise. You'll hear better. Take some supplement like Gingko Bilbola. It helps. Eu Yan Sang has them.

Live your life the way you want. Discover your passion. You are very lucky to have your parents to support you "Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation".

I haven't been to UK. I've worked my ass off to buy myself a local car. And yet you still are ungrateful. You are 22 dude, life is still long. Find your passion, travel around the world and you'll notice that your life isn't as bad as it seems. If you still find yourself having trouble to stand up, visit some orphanage or disabled home. You'll notice how your life vs them. And yet they are still trying their best to stand strong.

Relationship is a hit/miss, either you click or you don't. No point to force it. You have another 20 years to find your other half, why rush it?
I also have ringing sound in my ear.

All the while I thought everyone has this.

Until I told my wife, and she said its due to what TS said...

takadanicklagi
post Jan 9 2019, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

I would say:

1. You are lucky many ppl are in much worse situation
2. Be positive
3. U lucky got money and supporting parents
4. Be happy
5. Bla bla bla

But what's the point. U are in depression and not able to comprehend it now coz u can only focus on your issue now.

All I can say is accept who you are. You cant will yourself out of this situation. Make conscious effort to improve one thing at a time. Occupy your time with something . Be it work or reading or a hobby.
All the best.
Kino117
post Jan 9 2019, 03:56 PM

8 posts

Seek help. Find something to enjoy, there are lots of em. Both online and offline. There must be ways to compensate your illness.

This comes from a formerly suicidal person who fucked up his time in degree.
TiramisuCoffee
post Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM

Enthusiast
814 posts

“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet” ( and arms .... shocking.gif )

Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM

On my way
519 posts

TS, most people in their early 20s are usually in a confuse state.

I think everything bowls down to perspective.

Try not to put the bar so high for you. Like if you see some joker has too many friends in Fb, try not to match up to that person. Just be yourself.

You know why you are depressed? Because you don't love yourself enough. When I say this, it has nothing to do with being egoistic or being defensive. Its all about being kind and patience to yourself. Do some exercise, jogging, take some vitamins, go for a massage, take care of yourself. Today there are about a million things you can do. You are so lucky to be born in this age. Just google or check out internet, find out what are your hobbies, dwell in it. In my time, my youth, I didn't get internet at all. So boring everyday watch Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah and that stupid children program in RTM - forgot the name, some stupid local clowns in black n white screen. Then came TV3, my life change a bit.

And please don't think that you are leeching from your parents. Your parents do this out of unconditional love. Wow, I wish my dad gave me a continental car. Dude, you are so lucky. Don't be a stupid jerk by taking your life, your parents don't deserve this. You owe it to them to live your life to the fullest.

This post has been edited by Pete the great: Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM
blackamikaze
post Jan 9 2019, 03:59 PM

Trooper Rank: BIG HEAD SERGEANT
2,253 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
what medicine you take cause all this symptoms? It is very unlikely actually.
But those symptoms also can be a symptoms for anxiety disorder.
TiramisuCoffee
post Jan 9 2019, 04:02 PM

Enthusiast
814 posts

TS, check out this link? smile.gif See if it helps? https://www.befrienders.org/directory?count...Y&page_number=2
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 04:02 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(blackamikaze @ Jan 9 2019, 03:59 PM)
what medicine you take cause all this symptoms? It is very unlikely actually.
But those symptoms also can be a symptoms for anxiety disorder.
I took some medicine for my acid reflux. It was recommended by my dad. But tbh my acid reflux wasnt too bad but i still proceeded to take it. Now im left with this permanent illness and i really regret taking it. Ive only got myself to blame for taking it
dagnarus
post Jan 9 2019, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

The problem is you are looking for happiness from within when true happiness is actually achieved by making others happy. It's like a paradox but it works.

Give back to the underprivileged people through any means you find feasible, time, effort or even wealth and let us know afterwards....
Starbucki
post Jan 9 2019, 04:03 PM

Enthusiast
840 posts

You can pm me if you are serious. I will pray for you.
TSWroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 04:08 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Jan 9 2019, 03:58 PM)
TS, most people in their early 20s are usually in a confuse state.

I think everything bowls down to perspective.

Try not to put the bar so high for you. Like if you see some joker has too many friends in Fb, try not to match up to that person. Just be yourself.

You know why you are depressed? Because you don't love yourself enough. When I say this, it has nothing to do with being egoistic or being defensive. Its all about being kind and patience to yourself. Do some exercise, jogging, take some vitamins, go for a massage, take care of yourself. Today there are about a million things you can do. You are so lucky to be born in this age. Just google or check out internet, find out what are your hobbies, dwell in it. In my time, my youth, I didn't get internet at all. So boring everyday watch Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah and that stupid children program in RTM - forgot the name, some stupid local clowns in black n white screen. Then came TV3, my life change a bit.

And please don't think that you are leeching from your parents. Your parents do this out of unconditional love. Wow, I wish my dad gave me a continental car. Dude, you are so lucky. Don't be a stupid jerk by taking your life, your parents don't deserve this. You owe it to them to live your life to the fullest.
Maybe your right. Ive actually discussed with my psychologist about this. Like when i look at what other people are achieving life( having many freinds, getting alot of girls, being socially good) i just feel that im missing out and i have to be the same. Im setting my bar too high.
ymc2303
post Jan 9 2019, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

you can do so much when you are alive. after death, nothing.
Pete the great
post Jan 9 2019, 04:19 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 04:08 PM)
Maybe your right. Ive actually discussed with my psychologist about this.  Like when i look at what other people are achieving life( having many freinds, getting alot of girls, being socially good) i just feel that im missing out and i have to be the same. Im setting my bar too high.
wah you got psychologist some more. I got one friend who was suicidal could not even afford doctor.

See? you got so many benefits, please good use of them and appreciate that you are much better than everyone else.

how many people can be socially good? I don't have the stats, but maybe 20% of society? Can't be that everyone is socially good and influential. Perhaps there is a personality test and classification. In this world, there are many people with different characteristics. Some are good in doing technical stuff, some people are good at talking, some people are good in making people like them, some people are good at analytics, etc etc. You have to find out what is your personality.

Reason why you are hating yourself, is because you want to become someone that you are not - ie a socially good person with many friends. I don't have many close friends but I don't find anything wrong with this.

You are born in this age...there is budget airline...cheaper travelling..internet age, plus you have psychologist, loving parents and continental car. Omg...how can you life be terrible? When I was young, I hardly travel overseas, because my parents could not afford it, due to then, no such thing as budget airline.

You've got a big source to explore...use it.

Please lah, get a lot of girls is equating to happiness? sorry to say, that's really shallow thinking. Charlie Sheen had lots of chicks - you think his life was happy? Its not prove of happiness.

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0526sec    3.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 10:16 PM