Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Suicide situation, Leaving this world

ed1torz
post Jan 14 2019, 10:19 AM

Обучение на протяжении всей жизни
Group: Senior Member

ear ringing - each time it rings, take it as god giving you an alert....or reminder to stop suicidal thinking
yeezai
post Jan 14 2019, 12:19 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-

consider urself lucky, millions of ppl living off table scraps
Wroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 01:54 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 13 2019, 08:51 PM)
TS still got mood to buy car rims.....
i guess TS have fun trolling us..
troll what? im still down as ever but trying to find activities to alleviate my depressive mood. Trying hard to help myself to be less stressful about my situation
john123x
post Jan 14 2019, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 01:54 PM)
troll what? im still down as ever but trying to find activities to alleviate my depressive mood. Trying hard to help myself to be less stressful about my situation
I don't know what's your problem.

If your so rich until got BMW and if your non bumi, there are lots of legit entertainment in this world.

Wroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 04:57 PM

QUOTE(john123x @ Jan 14 2019, 02:00 PM)
I don't know what's your problem.

If your so rich until got BMW and if your non bumi, there are lots of legit entertainment in this world.
stop being delusional. Money doesnt always buy hapiness.
harvin6
post Jan 14 2019, 05:05 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 05:57 PM)
yeah thats because you have so much and you dont appretiate it. The best thing you can do now is dont kill your self i,if you cant make your self happy or better why dont you use your luxury lifestyle and start doing charity for the more unfortunate ppl. May be their happiness might be the miracle cure for your so call uncurable disease.
Wroetoshaw97
post Jan 14 2019, 05:17 PM

QUOTE(harvin6 @ Jan 14 2019, 05:05 PM)
yeah thats because you have so much and you dont appretiate it. The best thing you can do now is dont kill your self i,if you cant make your self happy or better why dont you use your luxury lifestyle and start doing charity for the more unfortunate ppl. May be their happiness might be the miracle cure for your so call uncurable disease.
It does make me happy helping out charity, in fact i started doing small donations on fb for those under privileged. But i just cant find permanent hapiness in helping out others. In the next wek or so I would end up being frustrated and cursing at myself for the symptoms im facing and i just find it so hard to appreciate life...I tried i realy did
sweet_pez
post Jan 14 2019, 05:19 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Jobs & Careers
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 04:57 PM)
First off, sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's not a lie to say that money cannot buy health or happiness. While it's common for people without riches to strive for it, those with money tend to look for something else. You do know that retail therapy doesn't last long and it's mostly temporary.

Since you're having a tough time dealing with your condition, suggest that you look for support groups. Get in touch with other people who are suffering the same/ similar condition and seek solace from each other. Talk about what can help to ease it or methods to not aggravate things further. Make friends and socialize - don't let your condition control you - be in control of it. If you can't do group activities, go for small ones - attended by 3-4 people and explain to them your condition. Everyone will be understanding.
Quang1819
post Jan 15 2019, 12:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 04:57 PM)
Thats because you have it. Not everyone is born with a golden spoon like you.

Travel to the poorest countries. Myanmar, Nepal, Laos or whichever suit that category. Understand how they live their lives, help them be it in monetary or none monetary way. Perhaps you would appreciating what you have when you've explored more in your life.

Not always AMG here, Vorsteiner there. You're not living within your own means but your family's means.
Pewufod
post Jan 15 2019, 11:39 PM

Regular

what did u take for ur acid reflux ?

i also same case...sometimes got heart burn and panic attack
Kennchew
post Jan 16 2019, 12:36 PM

Bro chill its completely normal and its part of life. Even I have gone through even worse situation but i try to not think about it every day and treat it as a challenge
post Jan 16 2019, 03:51 PM

10k Club

Since you say you got C63 AMG. Perhaps maybe you can use your C63 to give people joy ride.

The moment you see people enjoy, you will enjoy as well.
harvin6
post Jan 16 2019, 04:41 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 14 2019, 06:17 PM)
It does make me happy helping out charity, in fact i started doing small donations on fb for those under privileged. But i just cant find permanent hapiness in helping out others. In the next wek or so I would end up being frustrated and cursing at myself for the symptoms im facing and i just find it so hard to appreciate life...I tried i realy did
Most FB charity crap is fake and you really cant see the emotion/appreciation of the ppl your helping. Go out and go to the homes of the helpless and see it for your self what their life are perhaps you will see a difference or at least make a difference .
slvn
post Jan 16 2019, 05:44 PM

Casual

Hang in there buddy. I can only imagine what you are getting through right now.

I hope things will get better for u.
nuansa
post Jan 16 2019, 06:48 PM

you have a million dollars. you can easily restart your life all over again. do new things, meet new people, be crazy.

others who are more unfortunate, dont have that kind of opportunity.

think for a second.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0663sec    1.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2019 - 04:05 AM