Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Suicide situation, Leaving this world

Wroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM, updated 2d ago

Group: Newbie

I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour. Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by Wroetoshaw97: Jan 9 2019, 03:19 PM
cendolpulut
post Jan 9 2019, 03:20 PM

1997 means 22 this year bodo

But if this is serious, TS please reach out. Call befrienders or someone. Heck, even talk to people in this forum.
I can give you my phone number if you need someone to talk to.
Ending your life might be ending your own sufferings but do think about your parents as well.

Stay strong TS.

Al3x0174
post Jan 9 2019, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Distance yourself from bad influence. Go on a holiday alone. Visit some places. There’s more to life
reed90

Getting Started

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
i hate to say it but some people got it worse than u

u even got a supportive family, and even a conti car

how would your parents feel if u suicided even after all that?
pronester

if you are serius, /k is not the right place
keny2020j
post Jan 9 2019, 03:22 PM

Casual

travel around and see the world urself. might help you to be more positive
doodleman

Getting Started

there are way more ppl in worse situations. ppl no leg no arm also live life to the fullest. suicide wont solve ur problem, only create more for others. be positive. show that u are living ur life with positivity and bring joy to ur love ones. then u will find your own happiness.
Odinn

Say what?!?&!%@
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:16 PM)
I'm 21 this year, I have confidence and social issues since young, and I have been mildly depressed since high school. I do not have much frens and only dated once but broke up after 2 months, and the relationship went really bad because of my immature behaviour.  Until this year, after taking a wrong medication, I'm left with non-threathening but extremely annoying and debilitating neuro disorder. I'm suffering from very bad eye floaters, tinnitus(ringing in the head), sound sensitivity and i get double hearig when people talk loud. I've visited to at least 10 doctors around the world, and all told me that there is no cure and i have to live like this for the rest of my life. I was already depressed since last time and this illnesses really spell the end of my journey in this world. The only thing keeping me alive is the support of my family, who have been throwing millions of dollars to keep me alive. They sent me to Uk for overseas education, bought me a continental car as a gift after graduation. The only form of hapiness i get now is to spend money on materialistic things. I feel like a failure in life, can never do anything right and just leeching off my parents.I'm currently working in my uncle's office to keep my mind off from these suicidal thoughts, but i just cant escape it... Im thinking of ending my life early but im scared i will hurt my parents who have invested so much in me as well as gave me so much love. I dont know what to do at this point, just feelin very stuck in life sad.gif  sad.gif
If you're seriously facing the above issues, you should start by posting this in Serious Kopitiam.
rekod
post Jan 9 2019, 03:24 PM

QUOTE(Wroetoshaw97 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:21 PM)
how much you wanna buy for lol
pm me if serious lor
damonlbs
post Jan 9 2019, 03:25 PM

Casual

Orange Lunch Box ...?
cassian948
post Jan 9 2019, 03:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reed90 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:21 PM)
i hate to say it but some people got it worse than u
What a thing to say.

Some people are happier than you, so call your happiness not really a matter? compare to other huh.
erald06
post Jan 9 2019, 03:27 PM

Getting Started

Go challenge yourself to live like a middle income personlah. Since being rich has caused you boredom already
Grevil
post Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM

not bad starting, then later meet the love of ur life and change your whole world bla bla bla? then telling shit like "money is not everything, love is"?

need title for this novel?
"crazy rich depression"?
ran_deep
post Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM

Getting Started

If you're family do have funds to help you sustain in life - please join some NGO group and help others out there.
After looking into other predicaments, you may find some value in your life.
CeDhhVss
post Jan 9 2019, 03:29 PM

Getting Started

befrienders
Baconateer
post Jan 9 2019, 03:31 PM

Meh..... (TM)
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(SomaCruz89 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM)
Got back story ka? Citer sikit  rolleyes.gif
u can read his previous tered about renting gf for cny..
tareh
post Jan 9 2019, 03:32 PM

Getting Started

you know what bro, if you wanna kill yourself thats up to you.

but before you pull the plug, i suggest you volunteer sometime helping others that is most worst than you. i got alot of lubang if you need - besides the homeless and the poor at jalan raja laut, theres the thrash eating and kutip children in philipines and cambodia. there's some refugee centre you can assist.

dont waste it man. life is for giving.
reed90
post Jan 9 2019, 03:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cassian948 @ Jan 9 2019, 03:25 PM)
What a thing to say.

Some people are happier than you, so call your happiness not really a matter? compare to other huh.
lel

if it is indeed true mod pls move this topic to serious /k or mental health

sure lot of trolls in /k
Wroetoshaw97
post Jan 9 2019, 03:35 PM

QUOTE(lolapadia @ Jan 9 2019, 03:26 PM)
comparing the TS/people with other who had/having worst situation is a real dick punch

why the shit TS or anybody should compare themselves with others who are having worse situations? what that supposed to do? make TS/people feel better?

you dont walk in his/her shoe. dont talk like you know them. and sure as fuck dont ask them to compare their situation with other who had/having much worse situation

you wanna help? call mcmc now. tell them somebody in /k feeling suicidal. you dare?

everybody nak jadi warrior sini

"some people got it worse than u" my ass
That is what i get from my family members and close friends when i relate them my issue. Many say i got no right to be sad solely because my issue is not life threathening and that im privelaged in terms of my finances. I keep telling them it is bad to belittle someones problem and by saying that if someone has a bigger issue than me, am i not entitled to feel sad because of my health issue? At this point im really clueless as to how am i going to live my life bro. I only see a dark tunnel and no light. Im really thinking of ending it all this year
mikikiut
post Jan 9 2019, 03:37 PM

try yoga my friend. seriously. you'll find your life path soon.

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0798sec    4.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2019 - 04:38 PM