Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> fall in love with

lowya
post Jan 15 2019, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(badigol@69 @ Jan 15 2019, 04:15 PM)
yeah, i dont even think about the sex or virgin anymore, who cares.
if u guy thinking im doing this because of sex or something else, then its wrong.
im not a saints, but this is first time in my life that i really do cared for someone.
im not sure why,
the feeling right now is totally different than what i have when first i posted this.
if i really wanting sex only, i should just leave her and play along with her, had sex. not try convince her to get therapy.
she getting therapy meaning less sex for me.
men feel love through good sex; women (with the exception of prostitutes) give good sex because she loves the man.
cfa28
post Jan 16 2019, 01:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!

TS, I give this analogy to you

If you born into a poor family, it's your fate.

But if you marry someone who is very poor and you also need to take care of your new in laws financially and their other children, etc.. It's your own doing.

This is why women do not want to marry someone who is poor currently. It's a different matter if suddenly the partner lost their job or the partner parent fell ill and needed a lot of money for medical expenses.

Your current potential partner or call it whatever you want has lots of baggage.

Why carry such baggage now when you have not even started an actual relationship. Walk away and save yourself a whole lot of trouble.

Reevaluate what you want from the relationship

Someone is always after something. Even for married couples.
Darkcloudz
post Jan 17 2019, 04:28 PM

On my way

reading this can really conclude what types of human also can have in this world

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0559sec    2.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th January 2019 - 12:22 AM