Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]KZ high end IEMs (Malaysia Authorized Dealer), KZ Chinese IEMs - break the market! Earphones

KuzumiTaiga
post Jan 6 2019, 05:13 AM, updated 5y ago

Spends too much time with mechanical keyboards
3,283 posts

Brought to you by Mech Haus KL (fb.com/mechhaus) Over 3 years of running business in LowYat forums with thousands of buyers nationwide!

user posted image

We are now appointed as the official regional dealer (Malaysia) for KZ (Knowledge Zenith) brand of HiFi products. flex.gif

A little backstory: Founded in Shenzhen, China, this company's IEMs (In-Ear-Monitors) have taken the HiFi communities all over the internet by storm (Reddit, Head-Fi, etc.) with their extremely high price to performance ratios. Expect to pay only RM70 (i.e. on KZ ZSN or ZST V2 IEMs) to experience the same sound quality as competing western branded IEMs priced at RM220. You will also find that KZ products have features that are only found in super expensive earphones by other brands, such as detachable cables, more drivers integrated within the IEMs which are at the same time precision-tuned.

In a collaboration between myself and KZ, we are setting up formal operations here in Malaysia. icon_idea.gif

Cert:
user posted image

NOTE: Due to the extremely high popularity of KZ products, we regret to inform and confirm that there are more FAKE KZ products in market circulation vs AUTHENTIC KZ products. You may Google on this or confirm this in Chinese social medias. To avoid buying fakes, please ONLY purchase from known authorized dealers (attached list provided by KZ main office).

International authentic dealers:

1) KZ Official Store @ AliExpress
2) KZ @ GearBest
3) KZ @ Amazon US

Malaysian authentic dealers:
1) Mech Haus KL (Facebook)
2) HILL Audio

At the time of this post writing (6th January 2019) - more than 170 units of KZ IEMs have been sold via the Mech Haus Shopee Store (www.shopee.com/mechhaus) and buyer self collection in Semenyih with extremely good reviews within the month of December 2018. icon_rolleyes.gif

What Is So Great About KZ IEMs?

1) They offer phenomenal sound quality for the low price they cost.
2) These IEMs are modular, just like higher end IEMs made by brands such as Shure, Westone, FiiO, the cables are detachable and replaceable very easily. They only cost less than RM20. If you ever end up breaking the wires from wear and tear, you can easily just purchase them.
3) Premium build quality and materials used.
4) The IEM designs.
5) High appreciation by the HiFi communities.
6) Incorporating the modern technologies in production (precision cut CNC manufacturing processes)
7) Finely tuned drivers
8) and more

List of products: We are currently still in the midst of setting up and are only focused on selling the KZ products that are highest in demand. Namely: ZSN (easily the most popular KZ earphones along with ZST) ZS6 (high range) and also AS10 (premier range)

For the latest available products, please visit the full catalog at www.shopee.com/mechhaus

Here's a quick look at our bestseller, the ZSN (Hybrid IEMs with metal construction)
user posted image
user posted image

How to purchase: We fully recommend and endorse purchasing through our Shopee store (for postage cases). This is to ensure that you're guaranteed to receive your order and also allows you to take advantage of the Shopee Free Shipping Voucher (use the voucher when you're adding the product into your shopping cart to save RM5 on Poslaju charges).

For Self Collection/COD: We are available almost 24 hours @ Semenyih, Selangor. Just contact me directly at 0166863683 - Wayne Cheah (WhatsApp or Call - please try to not SMS) or PM our Facebook page to arrange. You may also come and view our demo units *subject to availability of demo units* Further note: I am usually not awake between 5AM to 10AM.

COD locations: Depends on my schedule, most of the time I am in Semenyih, Kajang or Balakong (some days in PJ, Bukit Jelutong, KL Sentral). We may arrange for meetups in other areas subject to my availability. I always carry ready stock with me as I travel. I appreciate your kind understanding that the profit margins of selling earphones are very low and usually I will be unable to travel far and be able to cover back my toll and petrol costs from Semenyih. Ordering via Shopee Poslaju is always ideal if you're from more than 30km distance from Semenyih.

Warranty Policy: For the time being, all KZ products sold by Mech Haus (us) are covered fully for a period of 6 months from purchase excluding cases of user or water damage. We are working on extending it to 1 year, but this will be confirmed later and will apply retroactively to include past orders IF successful. Warranty claims or fake KZ products or KZ products from other sellers will not be entertained.

Do you have further questions? Feel free to drop a reply here in the thread! Thank you very much for your time reading this!

Sincerely,
Wayne Cheah
www.facebook.com/mechhaus
https://shopee.com.my/mechhaus

This post has been edited by KuzumiTaiga: Jan 6 2019, 05:16 AM
buraqdunia
post Jan 6 2019, 05:18 AM

On my way
601 posts

need all price TOTL and detail spec. tq, looking forward.
KuzumiTaiga
post Jan 6 2019, 05:36 AM

3,283 posts

QUOTE(buraqdunia @ Jan 6 2019, 05:18 AM)
need all price TOTL and detail spec. tq, looking forward.
TOTL (Top Of the Line) KZ IEM is definitely gonna be the AS10 (priced at RM210). brows.gif Comes with 5 balance armature drivers.

user posted image

Available for purchase at https://shopee.com.my/product/52811613/1797438742/

I would defer further opinions to this review for your perusal: https://www.soundphilereview.com/reviews/kz...w-finally-2649/

This seasoned audiophile AS10 customer attests that the AS10 is better than his RM1.5k Westone IEM, unsure which model was it.

user posted image

Any further questions kindly letme know!
Sincerely
Wayne Cheah

This post has been edited by KuzumiTaiga: Jan 6 2019, 05:37 AM
kevdzn
post Jan 6 2019, 09:46 AM

26 posts

For a kz official dealer you only have 4 models of kz iems for sale? And are you sure there's fake kz and not just qc issues?
Kz are famous for qc issues.

This post has been edited by kevdzn: Jan 6 2019, 09:57 AM
farisq
post Jan 7 2019, 01:39 PM

On my way
513 posts

wah! welcome KZ
phillip88
post Jan 9 2019, 02:34 PM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

TS delivered the item to me yesterday at my convenient location. Thanks.

Got the KZ ZSN. For reference, my setup is the ZSN using the additional silver cable sold separately connected to the phone. I swapped the tip to Spinfit Double Flange which is notorious in reducing the bass level due to the long flanges impeding my ear canals, resulting in less than ideal sealing. Will try with CP100 single flange, my favourite tips and hear the result later.

Initial impression is that this thing sounds "matured" out of the box. Sounds somewhat similar to my TFZ King which is using Graphene dynamic driver. I did not notice the typical "BA flavour" so far, which may be due to my ears' deteriorating ability to pick up hi-frequency and/or the blending is tastefully done with the dynamic driver.

Details are fantastic for everyday use. This is going to my commuting earphones so I'm not so much particular in the extremely minute details of the music, and ZSN pretty much covered the little nuances since it's quite v-shaped tuned. Headstage is not exactly wide, while y-axis positioning is between the eyes down to the jaws, which means the headstage is somewhere in between the lower region of my face. I cannot comment much on the power of the bass with this double flange tips, but the rumble and subtle details at the lower region is nicely done.

Anyway, I gotta be lying if I claim that this thing beats the other products way above the price range. But for the price it sells, it looks durable enough and hopefully will be lasting for everyday use while delivers above average sound quality.
harry_croft84
post Jan 24 2019, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

Free bump for you. I have zs6 and zsr... love them
offinz
post Jan 26 2019, 06:37 AM

43 posts

got the ZSN, although not from OP, they are fantastic earphones for their price. (id recommend snagging the purple ones before they go out of stock!)

glad that theres a malaysian distributor now, just in case this one breaks in a year or two id know where to buy one
powerbarr
post Jan 26 2019, 08:29 AM

49 posts

as10 when gonna have stock?
Lespectraal
post Feb 19 2019, 01:06 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

Hey, I messaged you on the Shopee app, no response.
KuzumiTaiga
post Feb 19 2019, 02:52 PM

3,283 posts

QUOTE(Lespectraal @ Feb 19 2019, 01:06 PM)
Hey, I messaged you on the Shopee app, no response.
My apologiesss, too many enquiries every morning, I believe I have gotten back to you? If not, can Whatsapp/Call 0166863683 for faster response and my immediate attention. 25+ different enquiries this morning rclxub.gif
dudester
post Apr 18 2019, 02:45 PM

Enthusiast
811 posts

as10 no more stock?
slack3r
post Jun 24 2019, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

dude will whatsapp you
KuzumiTaiga
post Jun 24 2019, 04:19 PM

3,283 posts

QUOTE(slack3r @ Jun 24 2019, 03:28 PM)
dude will whatsapp you
Alright sure!
noobandroid
post Sep 7 2019, 07:20 PM

Audiophile
All Stars
11,836 posts

for a ridiculously good iem at a low price, i would highly recommend kz zs10 pro

it is highly regarded by zeos of z-review on youtube
KuzumiTaiga
post Sep 7 2019, 09:24 PM

3,283 posts

QUOTE(noobandroid @ Sep 7 2019, 07:20 PM)
for a ridiculously good iem at a low price, i would highly recommend kz zs10 pro

it is highly regarded by zeos of z-review on youtube
thank you very much for your endorsement, kind sir!

ZS10 Pro available on my Shopee Preferred Store icon_idea.gif

https://shopee.com.my/-KZ-MALAYSIA-KZ-ZS10-...1613.2340578479
KuzumiTaiga
post Sep 13 2019, 03:11 PM

3,283 posts

I am not always available for COD in KL area (COD in Semenyih/Kajang/Cheras is no problem)

went to COD a ZS10 PRO silver blue with a fellow LYNer at Nu Sentral. Thanks for your support boss!

user posted image
lirakira
post Oct 16 2019, 08:56 AM

37 posts

Hi.

1 question. For cheaper KZ range, which one would you suggest? ZS10 or ATE or ZST or any others?
KuzumiTaiga
post Oct 16 2019, 02:07 PM

3,283 posts

QUOTE(lirakira @ Oct 16 2019, 08:56 AM)
Hi.

1 question. For cheaper KZ range, which one would you suggest? ZS10 or ATE or ZST or any others?
ZST & ATE are quite outdated by now, being from 2017.

ZS10 has a new version, called ZS10 Pro @ RM169 https://shopee.com.my/-KZ-MALAYSIA-KZ-ZS10-...1613.2340578479

Cheaper range, ZSN Pro reigns supreme @ RM69 https://shopee.com.my/-KZ-MALAYSIA-KZ-ZSN-P...1613.1677817738
Ashraff.aqil P
post Oct 25 2019, 10:43 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hi, between ZSN and ES4 which one you'd prefer? first time user btw thumbup.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:12 PM