Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Wrongly bank into freeze account

views

TSfreechuan
post Jan 4 2019, 10:08 PM, updated 6y ago

17 posts

Guys, I have a case. Previously my supplier wrote a letter to request to bank into his personal bank account due to his company account being frozen. But due to my miss communication, my company bank into his company freeze account. We tried to stop the transaction but failed to do so because already been processed (from HL bank into CIMB bank). I would like to ask is it the money bank into freeze account the person cannot take the money out from the freeze account? Anyway to solve this problem?
TSfreechuan
post Jan 4 2019, 10:25 PM

17 posts

Freeze account. I had inform the supplier quickly go bank to check how to resolve this issue, but the supplier mention he had emergency and not free, in the end I also not sure does he went to cimb bank to ask. Its been three weeks since this case happen already. If the supplier didnt went to the bank from the first few days so cannot take out the money anymore already? Oh no..... doh.gif
TSfreechuan
post Jan 4 2019, 11:15 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Jan 4 2019, 11:03 PM)
supplier's company sell product, company issued invoice......
isn't it payment must be paid to the company as per invoiced?

unless there is a black and white instruction from the company authorising the payment to be made to individual's name other than to the company,....I think it will lead to issues later on... hmm.gif

what you think?
Yes supplier did issue black and white request to transfer to personnal account and company agreed to pay to personal account but the info to transfer to personal account didnt reach the last person (which prepare the cheque) doh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:56 AM