Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wrongly bank into freeze account

views

TSfreechuan
post Jan 4 2019, 10:08 PM, updated 6 months ago

Group: Newbie

Guys, I have a case. Previously my supplier wrote a letter to request to bank into his personal bank account due to his company account being frozen. But due to my miss communication, my company bank into his company freeze account. We tried to stop the transaction but failed to do so because already been processed (from HL bank into CIMB bank). I would like to ask is it the money bank into freeze account the person cannot take the money out from the freeze account? Anyway to solve this problem?
magnesium
post Jan 4 2019, 10:19 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Freeze or blocked?

If blocked can't bank in

If freeze due to debt with said bank, money will flow into debt account once they detect

Need to withdraw ASAP after money transferred
TSfreechuan
post Jan 4 2019, 10:25 PM

Freeze account. I had inform the supplier quickly go bank to check how to resolve this issue, but the supplier mention he had emergency and not free, in the end I also not sure does he went to cimb bank to ask. Its been three weeks since this case happen already. If the supplier didnt went to the bank from the first few days so cannot take out the money anymore already? Oh no..... doh.gif
jack2
post Jan 4 2019, 10:50 PM

Mr
Group: All Stars

When a bank freezes your account, regardless you go there awal2 when they buka pintu, you also can't withdraw the money la...

Not logic at all... Try to understand what is account freeze
MUM
post Jan 4 2019, 11:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(freechuan @ Jan 4 2019, 10:08 PM)
Guys, I have a case. Previously my supplier wrote a letter to request to bank into his personal bank account due to his company account being frozen. But due to my miss communication, my company bank into his company freeze account. We tried to stop the transaction but failed to do so because already been processed (from HL bank into CIMB bank). I would like to ask is it the money bank into freeze account the person cannot take the money out from the freeze account? Anyway to solve this problem?
supplier's company sell product, company issued invoice......
isn't it payment must be paid to the company as per invoiced?

unless there is a black and white instruction from the company authorising the payment to be made to individual's name other than to the company,....I think it will lead to issues later on... hmm.gif

what you think?
TSfreechuan
post Jan 4 2019, 11:15 PM

QUOTE(MUM @ Jan 4 2019, 11:03 PM)
supplier's company sell product, company issued invoice......
isn't it payment must be paid to the company as per invoiced?

unless there is a black and white instruction from the company authorising the payment to be made to individual's name other than to the company,....I think it will lead to issues later on... hmm.gif

what you think?
Yes supplier did issue black and white request to transfer to personnal account and company agreed to pay to personal account but the info to transfer to personal account didnt reach the last person (which prepare the cheque) doh.gif

MUM
post Jan 4 2019, 11:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(freechuan @ Jan 4 2019, 11:15 PM)
Yes supplier did issue black and white request to transfer to personnal account and company agreed to pay to personal account but the info to transfer to personal account didnt reach the last person (which prepare the cheque)  doh.gif
hmm.gif I read as......money cannot be deposited into a freezed account.....

".......the Bank may exercise to freeze the Savings Account at any time pursuant to or by virtue of any laws , court orders , regulations and or enactments the Bank shall be entitled at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any prior notice to the account holder to refrain from effecting or carrying out any instruction or transaction under the Savings Account including but not limited to any one or more or all of the following (a) payment of any monies under or out of the Savings Account; (b) the acceptance of any monies or deposits or cheques or any other instruments for collection and or for credit into the Savings Account (“Freezing of the Savings Account ”) upon the occurrence of any one of the following events:-

https://www.cimbbank.com.my/content/dam/cim...G%20FEB2014.pdf

what do you interpret this TnC as?.....

This post has been edited by MUM: Jan 4 2019, 11:21 PM
airtawarian
post Jan 5 2019, 04:47 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Itu Saving account Not Company account
T231H
post Jan 5 2019, 05:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Generic t&c for Open, close, freezing bank account ada beza for a/c ownership type?.....siapa really read those t&c when opening a/c? 🙀

Freeze is freeze....solid state....mana boleh got transaction activities....

This post has been edited by T231H: Jan 5 2019, 05:12 AM
seraphi
post Jan 11 2019, 04:54 PM

freezed ac as my experience is still can bank in. money goes in ok, is only cannot withdraw, money cannot go out saja.

This post has been edited by seraphi: Jan 11 2019, 04:59 PM
MUM
post Jan 12 2019, 07:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

“Freezing of Banking Accounts” means where the Bank refrains or suspends the account holder(s) from effecting or carrying out any transactions including but not limited to ..........

https://www.maybank2u.com.my/WebBank/governBankAcc-Isl.pdf

1tanmee
post Feb 24 2019, 12:46 AM

On my way

TS, was the money returned back to your account?

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0785sec    2.12    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th June 2019 - 12:06 AM