Hi Fellow rideshare drivers, Im Jay from YoloCarz Malaysia Sdn.Bhd , a start-up company that will offer rideshare services as we launch.
We did tons of surveys before stepping into this billion dollar industry. And we've come up with a new operating concept which we believe would be the future of ridesharing platforms. We plan to offer job security to rideshare drivers by bringing in a Contract system into the picture where we will be able to offer you fellow drivers a decent and guaranteed salary on a monthly basis with a very small requirement of completing a minimal quota of rides daily. The best part in this is it would enable you as a rideshare driver to diversify your income. Lets take a small example ;
1. Ali signed up with Yolocarz for a monthly salary of RM2000
2. Ali gets a quota target to acheive on a daily basis
3. As he completes the quota he is free to do whatever he wants.
4. lets say Ali drives with grab after completing our given quota and earns about RM1000 there.
5. In the end of the month Ali is earning about RM 3000 ,a decent salary here in our country.
Benefits Ali get by riding with YoloCarz
1. A job security / being able to plan his expenses right within his monthly salary
2. Any extra Money Ali earns outside of his job exp:(grab,etc) could be saved or invested for a brighter future/retirement
3. With YoloCarz Ali receives benefits similar to a traditional job such as (EPF,SOCSO,Company Insurance and more)
This currently is our patented and trademarked business model. Yolocarz Malaysia is Currently working on building our App, Website and marketing campaign.
We believe that when we get you drivers into our platform the customer audience would automatically find for us hence we are focusing on giving our drivers some of the best benefits in the industry. We would like to hear from you Drivers on what do y'all think about our platform.
ouh and as a small tease of what's brewing for yall behind the scenes : we might be working on handing out fuel cost allowances for our drivers
Hereby the founder, YoloCarz Malaysia.
Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ