Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

terion
post Aug 21 2019, 02:12 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(Crapper @ Aug 20 2019, 09:10 PM)
Get notification from Grab to collect folder from GDC Axis then proceed psv application at jpj.. what the f.. i tot grab will complete all the application. 🤨
think they ask u to do so its faster. i collected mine from GDC in morning then went to JPJ PJ after 2pm (friday), got it within an hour due to long queue. The process at the counter was less than 5 minutes though.
terion
post Aug 21 2019, 02:38 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(xperia090180 @ Aug 21 2019, 02:35 PM)
That's mean we do not need jpjL12 exam pass certificate ? Just straight to jpj for psv license rite? I got the grab folder at the same day of exam , just got the sms from grab that i pass the exam and can proceed the psv license at jpj anytime,thanks
yupe. i didnt even wait for sms from grab, i just chk at the jpj website and saw passed, then went to collect the folder

terion
post Aug 23 2019, 09:12 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(5p3ak @ Aug 23 2019, 08:47 AM)
Got it thanks.
Is this for taxi only?
book in advance only for taxi. last time 6 seater can also do that but i think now cannot already
terion
post Aug 23 2019, 10:01 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(5p3ak @ Aug 23 2019, 09:56 AM)
So means no RM65 for airport if using taxi?
since its not under justgrab then i dun think so. u can try schedule a trip on the app and check the price
terion
post Aug 23 2019, 10:34 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(5p3ak @ Aug 23 2019, 10:08 AM)
This is the way to do it right? https://help.grab.com/passenger/en-my/360001392588

Sorry still kinda new to this.
yupe but the interface a bit change now, the one on the site still showing the older version
terion
post Aug 23 2019, 02:53 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Aug 23 2019, 01:12 PM)
Today 6.30am nearby pudu got a job to jalan imbi. RM7

Reach pick up point. waited 4 n half minute passenger only show up.

Get in car, show black face. I pressed pick up n she say, tunggu i mau beli top up. get down, take her slow time to buy top up.

Get in car, i say next time get ready first only book. As usual their reply... driver lain ok je?

Argghh donwan argue, quickly send her to drop off point. Reach there, she give me 2 pcs RM1, 1 pc RM50. n she say, Rm7 kan?. n quickly get down.

I also pretend i received RM7 only since she so cb. If the passenger was good i will return. But since she make me wait. no thx, proceed to next job.
RM5 or RM50? hmm.gif
terion
post Aug 23 2019, 03:59 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Aug 23 2019, 02:56 PM)
RM50 for waiting time😂🤣
RM50 for waiting 10-20 mins not bad mah laugh.gif
terion
post Aug 26 2019, 09:51 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Aug 26 2019, 02:23 AM)
My history of shortest ride 80 meters for Rm12.  brows.gif 

The ride was booked by a female grabber whose car broke down by the roadside. The stranded riders got in and out within seconds as it was just  steps away to thier hotel. At first, I though there would be plenty of stuff to be ferried across. Imagine the reaction of the passengers when they got out doh.gif
ya i have this kind of trip b4 but not as short as urs, probably few hundred meters. They were tourist and didn't know how to get to some place. Imagine their surprised when I told them we're here after 1 minute lol laugh.gif
terion
post Aug 26 2019, 09:54 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Aug 26 2019, 01:15 AM)
Yesterday got ping from a muslim lelaki name at low cost flat rm7. Waited 3mins came down a negro guy with a kid carrying a full sized gas tank come towards me. I open window ask r u who call a grab. The guy nods but i said sorry can't carry that..waved hand and run away. What kind of soh*i rider is that...
got once i also kena gas tank. it was a 2 drop off job.

a girl came down from her condo with the tank and wanted me to fetch her and the empty tank to the shop nearby to get a new one and come back doh.gif
terion
post Aug 26 2019, 11:02 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

anyone opt for the daily e-hailing insurance?

i noticed when they deduct it, sometimes its from credit wallet and sometimes from cash wallet... is it not supposed to be standardize? hmm.gif

anyone else experience this also?

Attached Image Attached Image
terion
post Aug 26 2019, 11:03 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(shyghost @ Aug 26 2019, 10:57 AM)
Why u never go round n round like our ehem ehem red white car driver do?  biggrin.gif
lol no point, not like our fare increase also tongue.gif

terion
post Aug 26 2019, 11:33 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(far82east @ Aug 26 2019, 11:09 AM)
According to the latest news crap give. Starting after 21/8 they supposedly will deduct direct from ur cash wallet. Only if ur cash wallet empty then they start deduct from ur crdt wallet.
Ur case b4 21/8 they deduct it from ur crdt wallet but after is from ur cash wallet.
ah ic.. dun think i saw this notification also. but thanks for the info
terion
post Aug 26 2019, 02:17 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(hawk1lo @ Aug 26 2019, 01:59 PM)
My story yesterday, ard 11am got a ping from wisma UOA2, 17th floor which is kind of weird, but then their destination is Ben's Independent Grocer, IPC, Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.

Reached UOA but grab app problem connecting thus dragged for ard 20mins to online/offline, restart phone, make loops (chased away by guards), then surprisingly passenger still not yet cancel and i am able contact rider. They told me they are at mandarin hotel instead, and can wait for me. thought of hmm should i just claim my RM3. But then don't wanna stuck in KL city for the jam and short trips thus make myself there and pickup them.

Reach hotel, tourist from china. After confirming their name and destination, started my drive then they asked about how much if to airport and they plan to come back to hotel at 1pm by a booked hotel limo.  confused.gif

Lol less than one and a half hour plan go to mutiara damansara and comeback hotel, china tourists going to a gorcery shop so far, doesn't make sense !? i checked back with them the destination then they told me "independent something something" with a picture of dataran merdeka.  doh.gif They meant independent square and simply type in  sweat.gif

Not able to change destination for some reason, asked them to cancel and proceeded to drive them to dataran merdeka, back to hotel and airport (they cancelled hotel limo)  biggrin.gif 

Later that night going home picked up two pinoy ladies from sunway pyramid, asking if they can get some food before reaching their hotel. I recommended rock cafe coz its on the way and quite convenient. Since they don't have data, asked if i can wait while they tapao, and leaving their shopping stuff in my car. I am not in a hurry and last job before i reach home, so Yea why not.  i dropped them while double parked, saw a car come out from legit parking nearby, parked my car and another car double park my initial space. So yeah, quite predictably watching them walking with foods then enter the wrong car with the driver confused was kinda hilarious  devil.gif

i honked my car afterwards and can see them LOL-ing while returning to my car, yet i still tease them asking don't you all feel scared when open the car door and realized all the stuff was gone lol tongue.gif  Got some tips at the end of the trip  smile.gif
cool story bro laugh.gif
terion
post Aug 26 2019, 04:31 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Aug 26 2019, 04:25 PM)
must say a BIG thank you to crapcar today

once in a lifetime get a return KLIA via premium, in fact only the 2nd time so far....
the first time understand as destination is klang, so, many may skip (that time no AA). But this time destination is PJ wor... 
i don't quite understand how the queue system works but i think it will cacat once a while
normally i left by crapplus only...
wow. what car u drive?
terion
post Aug 27 2019, 10:53 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Aug 26 2019, 04:40 PM)
nissan teana

i call myself part time only last year and this year drive more...

my other venture not doing good ..
does it mean normally u pickup from KLIA is normal justgrab only? ohmy.gif
terion
post Aug 27 2019, 04:57 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

wah really bad luck, i thought last time they saman only
terion
post Aug 28 2019, 09:57 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

Yesterday got a KLIA trip (or so i thought) right after I went online around 6.20pm,

Attached Image

but during pickup i noticed no luggage was with them, then only i realized is trip to KL Immigration Depot

anyway halfway on the journey somewhere in jalan klang lama just about to turn in to kuchai lama, they ask if can go back to hotel or not. i was like faaarrrk in my mind... my rm65 and bonus gone sad.gif

so i told them to change the destination but luckily the fare was quite high and the bonus was still there.

Attached Image

however i still used about 1 hour from pickup to drop off at same place and at the end of the day total still didnt reach RM65 cry.gif

terion
post Aug 28 2019, 10:00 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Aug 28 2019, 09:44 AM)
That reminded of one case in question where the rider asked me to wait for his friend coming out from Opium bar at Jalan Alor peanut jam junction. She even have the balls to asked me to stopped at the roundabout after getting into my car with  taxi cars in line to move on. Told her outright that it is not my granddaddy road and showed her the door out.  shakehead.gif
reminds me of the time i pick up a couple from zouk around 2.30am and had to stop in the middle of pandan roundabout to let the guy open the door to puke shakehead.gif

luckily not much car that time
terion
post Aug 28 2019, 11:20 AM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 28 2019, 10:46 AM)
this change destination has a lot of flaw especially the calculation of fare, once change it can be higher or lower. And i notice some customer tend to abuse in order to get a car, for eg they set to far far away then ask u to change to KLCC, driver confirm kantoi. But if u read the T&C, driver can reject the change destination.

But there is one time i set from KL Sentral to Subang, next job from KL Sentral to Sheraton PJ, all of sudden customer realize wrong location and want to change to sheraton KL, luckily he cannot change because it was lock, drop him at Sheraton PJ and ask him to book another one to Sheraton KL laugh.gif I was lucky because the road towards MV was so freaking jam.
oh didnt know can reject? is it a setting in the driver app? or just verbally let the rider know cannot change? hmm.gif

i kena change location by rider few times already, first time location change my bonus also gone cry.gif

2nd time rider cannot change but i took him there anyway cause i was headed in that location anyway lol
terion
post Aug 28 2019, 03:34 PM

Got Android?
Group Icon
1,469 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 28 2019, 10:46 AM)
this change destination has a lot of flaw especially the calculation of fare, once change it can be higher or lower. And i notice some customer tend to abuse in order to get a car, for eg they set to far far away then ask u to change to KLCC, driver confirm kantoi. But if u read the T&C, driver can reject the change destination.

But there is one time i set from KL Sentral to Subang, next job from KL Sentral to Sheraton PJ, all of sudden customer realize wrong location and want to change to sheraton KL, luckily he cannot change because it was lock, drop him at Sheraton PJ and ask him to book another one to Sheraton KL laugh.gif I was lucky because the road towards MV was so freaking jam.
last time i got one case similar also, was b4 grab got change destination function

4 big german engineers got in the car from pub at Jalan Kasah near Damansara/Bangsar there going to Hilton PJ

once i reach the hotel they say like not this place, then i right away know it was Hilton KL Sentral, so I just took them there la

they were a fun bunch, apologized for their mistake and paid more than x2 the amount and even invited me to join them in the pub laugh.gif

i declined as it was Friday and those time Friday peak bonus was for each job individually brows.gif

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.3196sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:03 PM