Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

sonsky
post Jan 8 2019, 09:04 PM

6 posts

today i just notice there is no more rm3 compensation for passenger late cancellation? last few weeks its was rm4. sighh
sonsky
post Jan 18 2019, 10:06 PM

6 posts

today received notification on Grab Cash Advance Plan. Anyone sign up on this plan?
sonsky
post Apr 17 2019, 08:03 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(lznce2679 @ Apr 17 2019, 08:15 PM)
who got da invite for Avengers Endgame screening?

Grab Klang Valley: Dear XXX, As a reward for being our top driver-partner, we would like to reward you with exclusive premiere tickets to watch Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame!

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame
- You will be receiving Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame merchandise for FREE.
- You may bring one (1) person with you to the movie premier.

Register as fast as you can as spots are limited. A confirmation SMS will be sent to you if your spot is reserved.

Kindly only RSVP if you can make it for the movie, so you do not take the opportunity away from other driver-partners who want to and are able to attend.

As such, you will be charged the price of the movie tickets if you receive the confirmation SMS and do not attend the screening.

Thank you and drive safe!
i did. but when tried to register already full..
"top driver partner"? yeahh right. seems like they invited everyone
sonsky
post May 25 2019, 05:47 PM

6 posts

this week marks the worst weekly earning i ever had since started driving almost 1.5 year ago. Rm605 fare collefted of 71 trips. must be a record of new low
sonsky
post Jun 24 2019, 07:15 PM

6 posts

hi guys just a quick one. i havent completed the PSV process but need to renew roadtax this week. can i opted for the ehailing in the insurance & only later update the PSV license details?
sonsky
post Jul 17 2019, 04:43 PM

6 posts

today after drop passenger, at the home screen, suddenly a popup appeare ask me to opted for daily insurance. i just ignore because of the 3months extension.

or is it already compulsory to get the insurance?

This post has been edited by sonsky: Jul 17 2019, 04:45 PM
sonsky
post Jun 17 2020, 01:52 AM

6 posts

hey fellow drivers.

its been a while since i drive but i have to now after my company forced unpaid leave starting this month. sighhh.. how is the demand out there? better times during RMCO?
sonsky
post Jun 26 2020, 09:37 AM

6 posts

hi guys. my roadtax will be expiring 30th this month. i already purchase insurance & went for PUSPAKOM inspection yesterday. Sadly my car failed the inspection only due to bad breaking lights (one dead, another dimmed) and faulty plate no. lights. I dont know to cry or laugh since I went to mechanic yestetday to change brake pad but did not check tail lights. Sighhh

The only problem now the next available slot for PUSPAKOM inspection is on 1st July. Thus i will not able to renew my roadtax in time. Appreciate if you guys can share your exp either my acc will deactivate permenantly or just temporarily?

p/s: I have email Grab guidance on this, no response.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2250sec    0.12    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 04:24 AM