Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

andrwss
post Jan 9 2019, 10:05 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 9 2019, 12:24 PM)
actually the amount of driver got 1700 so much meh, including those at charterfield. rclxub.gif

Grab still cannot eliminate those who use modded apps, GPS lock etc. Might as well learn from abang joker suggestion, set up a waiting area at Landside which take number at there
I think you mean fly gps, burung app that queue before reaching? GPS locker is legal btw, it doesn't modify your gps location but only improve signal

I believe grab know those who cheat, but grab silently allow it to supply enough drivers at klia. Grab won't care how long you wait for a job.

This post has been edited by andrwss: Jan 10 2019, 06:36 AM
andrwss
post Jan 11 2019, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(Omochao @ Jan 11 2019, 03:08 PM)
Cat and mouse game. I update to block out modded apps. Tomorrow the next person will reverse engineer it to make it fully working again. How to win?? Is a never ending cycle unless they start admitting their own mistakes and recruit those hackers.
So you are Grab's CEO or engineer? Why don't you track all of them and permanent ban them? Not enough supply?
andrwss
post Jan 12 2019, 01:51 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 12 2019, 01:20 PM)
SD is useless nowadays, i don't know what happen to crap system.

I can SD from Selayang to Subang without single job, from Mont Kiara to Subang without single job for this week.  doh.gif
from what i read, no need to convert into commercial car. If commercial car the cost is much higher, no difference with taxi already.
I've been using SD for 1 year, and I can tell you how it work. If crap's system detected a pattern in your job history in entire week, they will block your SD from receiving certain jobs, this is under "gaming the system" I guess. For example, usually I can get 3-7 airport jobs with SD in my city in a week, after crap block you from getting airport job I will get 0 airport jobs for 1 or 2 weeks. Same goes to other jobs, if you always camping at certain sweet spot and cherry pick, once crap detect your pattern they will block you out entirely from those jobs.

Crap hired too much useless staff to monitor your job history to fuck you up, on top of stupid riders. But if you're having any serious trouble, calling their driver support always works, they will tell you what to do and what not to do.

This post has been edited by andrwss: Jan 12 2019, 01:57 PM
andrwss
post Jan 12 2019, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Jan 12 2019, 02:20 PM)
u based in which state?
in kv, we can’t sd to klia.
Sarawak, we can SD to airport for big fare RM30, all other jobs are mostly RM4 - 7. But once grab detect I got lots of airport trips I sure get blocked for 1 or 2 weeks on SD, I've been blocked many many time. I can still get airport jobs without SD.
andrwss
post Jan 13 2019, 08:20 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Jan 12 2019, 04:12 PM)
the crapcar cs staff in your city should be a lot more helpful and friendly to their drivers. compare to kv.
There are no crap car office here, entire Sarawak only Kuching got I think.
andrwss
post Jan 14 2019, 08:12 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(priaye @ Jan 14 2019, 04:40 PM)
This is what pissed me off. Riders abusing the rating system and worst grab acknowledge their ratings towards us. It's really not fair. Just because we did the right things and did not follow riders request rating drop.

This rating system should not be applied for foreigners, majority of them think their money are great and treat us like rubbish, especially middle East and from India

Kena many times, rider asked to speed. We said no, and the next thing rating drop. Shit.
Rating system is not good, as it emotionally affect us even not our fault.

Hard to get a car - 4 stars for drivers
Expensive - 4 stars for drivers
Traffic jam come slow - 4 stars for drivers
Stuck in traffic jam - 4 stars for drivers
Put wrong pup and driver cannot find him - 4 stars for drivers
Etc.

Dafuq? They want to express their unhappiness toward grab but stars rating to drivers is all they can do. I hope grab don't show us the star ratings in future, or maybe change the rating system.

Now I don't drive in traffic jam anymore and my stars are slowly climbing.

This post has been edited by andrwss: Jan 14 2019, 08:13 PM
andrwss
post Jan 15 2019, 06:37 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(kimi90 @ Jan 15 2019, 06:13 PM)
My grab account already suspended before for 1 month.my cr always below 10%.Some of to the riders cancelled the trip or some not show up.

For my car ping is slower than grab and if I get ping the pick up is very far. Maybe I'm not in the hot spot location.
Below 10% should be safe. But did you asked a lot riders to cancel? Or riders cancelled themselves but evilly selected driver ask to cancel to get you banned?
andrwss
post Jan 15 2019, 11:19 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(lznce2679 @ Jan 15 2019, 08:27 PM)
Grab: Dear XXX, we have found cases of driver-partners using modified apps/devices to choose jobs and this has affected the income of honest driver-partners. We are working on identifying and removing these driver-partners from the platform. We sincerely apologise if this has negatively affected you in any way recently. If you know of any driver-partners who are using modified apps/devices, please report it to us via the button below.

yeah right grub..
Damn, I wish they can track from serverside and ban them directly. Seems not lol.
andrwss
post Jan 18 2019, 01:06 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 18 2019, 09:40 AM)
I heard now even u got the job via AA, reach there and press i'm here, the job show cancel on driver side but user apps still show the job is on-going. It is not the first time that group member in FB share it. Getting more and more modded apps selling out to drivers and they earning a good money, initial signup one time $$$, then when update need to pay $$$. I suspect crap IT/Programming staff leaking all this info and earning a good pocket money.
Driver app show cancelled by passenger and passenger side still showing job on going? Then who is gonna pick up the riders?
andrwss
post Jan 18 2019, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 18 2019, 03:07 PM)
Yes on-going, the modded kaki will take over lor.
I received a lot ping cancelled straight after I received with AA too recently, but I thought it was system cancel (although it said cancelled by passenger). Afaik in small city I'm driving in, there are no drivers who are using those modded app, but I could be wrong. If really can steal job so easily then those modder can be caught easily too from job history. IMO those ping cancelled straight after you accepted are actually cancelled by system, because the system found another nearer driver, or to reduce TBB payout.
andrwss
post Jan 18 2019, 08:23 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(S3phiroth @ Jan 18 2019, 07:48 PM)
There r many mod app hackers out there. The most advanced mod can:-

1. Steal ping. (Now u know why rider cancel instantly before/after u accept job, or job missing after u accept)

2. Steal driver rating. (Now u know why your dr drop for no reason)

3. Steal tb. (Now u know why your tb is ridiculously low or even none sometime)

4. Steal airport queue. (Now u know why u need to requeue for no reason)

5. Disguise as a taxi to get ping priority. (Now u know why u get so little ping despite there is only a few taxi around)

6. Havent figure it out yet...
Dafuq, this is ridiculous. Is there anyway to report those cancelled trip in our trip history to identify which modder stole the job? Do some work please grab!
andrwss
post Jan 18 2019, 08:28 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jan 18 2019, 08:24 PM)
Unfortunately no doh.gif shakehead.gif
Why their staff so lazy? Even ban manually also take few days only mah lol.
andrwss
post Jan 19 2019, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(birdman8 @ Jan 19 2019, 12:33 PM)
Why mandarin grabcar driver Facebook always cursing their own race  riders? Because of this Chinese guys or women, our rating down this and that and the Chinese riders don’t appreciate the service? In particular Chinese female riders.

From my own experience, they are not best but not the worse group of riders either. Other than few aunties who were very particular in every small aspect of our service, I basically have no issue with them.

I am referring to local cannis and not prc.
Chinese kid riders are the worst group of rider in my city, especially those from rich family, which made them spoiled kids. These kids have all the money to spend to go shopping/mcd all day with their friends, they (Catholic high school fuckers in my case) would order a few crap cars everytime, take the first one and cancel the rest everyday without shame. Their attitude is really sombong and terrible. Many drivers in my city already boycott bookings from that particular school. I hope grab ban this school from booking in the future.
andrwss
post Jan 21 2019, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Jan 21 2019, 11:50 AM)
everytime passenger say want tapau, i tell them got charges

sometime rm3-5, if they agree only i stop.. most of them of no problem
Any chance kena ban under "overcharged the riders" if they file complaint? I wanna do this too but not sure about grab rules, if it is ok for us to charge for waiting time
andrwss
post Jan 23 2019, 07:20 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 23 2019, 09:38 AM)
I think crap already know the modded kaki using lenovo and starting to hit all lenovo user, seem like they couldn't trace the core problem at all laugh.gif
Only Lenovo can use mod app? At least they taking action lol
andrwss
post Jan 23 2019, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

I can almost confirm auto accept will get job ignored by manual accept driver nearby, is this so called job priority? Many times when I am with my friends and they ignore a bad job (far pup/low fare) the jobs come straight AA to me fark. Everyone should be treated fairly and auto accept drivers need first-hand jobs too, not only those bad jobs ignored by others. This is not called job priority ok? This is called trashman. Even better make all drivers (new & old) 20% commission for auto-accept and 25% commission for manual-accept. You hate cherry picking right? This is how you reduce cherry picking.
andrwss
post Jan 23 2019, 07:56 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 23 2019, 07:36 PM)
Oh...really?All this while I thought AA will be given priority
I can almost confirm, it happened too many times to me lately. Grab doesn't want passenger to wait long time to get a car like before, if every nearest drivers are using manual accept. So now if first manual accept driver ignore a job, the job will go to first nearest AA driver, and passenger maximum will only need to wait 10 secs. There might be other factors in the algorithm too, like nearest AA driver is too far away, idk. But I can confirm you that AA driver have no first-hand priority since the first day they introduced it, me and my friends are always waiting in big groups (20+ to 40+ drivers) normally and I can double confirm it. Grab just want to cheat new drivers to finish bad jobs for 5% less commission, in the end you lose more than 5%.

Job priority was a LIE since the first day. I wish grab will fulfill so-called job priority, let the jobs go to AA drivers first, let the manual-accept drivers panic and on AA also.

This post has been edited by andrwss: Jan 23 2019, 08:06 PM
andrwss
post Jan 25 2019, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(priaye @ Jan 25 2019, 08:34 AM)
Grab should check and monitor these idiots. Same pick up and same lunch  destination , who ever cancel grab should ban their accounts.
Grab won't do anything, even you report they ask you don't report again, their system will monitor automatically, which mean 1 day ban if rider cancel 3 times continuously. It mean that rider bad behavior will continue on, all grab will give you is RM3 compensation if more than 5 minutes of booking. Even compensation can be fvcked up, sometimes they won't even give compensation for whatever reason. So the best solution for me was Don't drive during traffic jam, those hours will be my meal/resting hours.
andrwss
post Jan 26 2019, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(jasonlicious @ Jan 26 2019, 07:58 AM)
Yeah..and grab not gonna reset the rating.before she drop my rating im 5 star...dayum really. I should have eaten the burger instead if i know shes gonna downgrade my rating
QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 26 2019, 08:08 AM)
i wont bother return

i will say i will pass to crap office or drop at the nearest police station

lets me do extra, i think sohai rider should do the same

my car still have some item left by riders...when crap call me, i told them yes, please ask rider to call me and i am going to charge them, subsequently none call me me...

l
Yes I hope you charged that rider for turning back to her. It is the standard to charge according to the current rate if passenger forgot something by going there empty car. If you call CS, they will only call the rider to hurry up, if rider no pick up the phone both of you will be on hold.

Stars system is bullshit yes, yesterday I kena kacau by a rider which is a grab driver himself too by giving me 1 star, not sure what false accusation/report he made against me while I didn't do anything wrong.
andrwss
post Jan 26 2019, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(jasonlicious @ Jan 26 2019, 09:38 AM)
Sadly..i didnt charge her anything.went there and back home empty cos i no mood do ady:(. Cos i tot being nice is a good thing.Guess kuching ppl and grab passenger dont deserve such treatement
Yes when you're new sure you wanna be nice to everyone, but after a while you will know it is bullshit to be nice because there are too many riders will take advantage of you with the star system. Especially with wrong drop off location or extra passenger (more than 4), if you ask even for RM1 extra from what you deserve, can almost confirm your rating gonna drop. These are the bullshit grab staff wouldn't understand and didn't go through.

It will be different story if we can rate passenger too and see if they have hard time getting a driver. Riders are dominating drivers right now and there is no need to pay respect to drivers at all. If you wanna fuck a driver just pay as low as RM5 to get a ride and fuck someone up.

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2548sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th May 2022 - 02:18 PM