1. get yourself medical checkup first at panel clinic. RM 20
2. go to puspakom for car inspection if your vehicle more than 3 years. RM 70, failed and recheck - RM 25
3. choose online psv training from grab or academy outside and take exam. RM 150-200
4. After all these, submit to grab and they will do EVP for you FOC.
5. Need to check your car insurance is it panel insurance in GRAB, then you can choose to opt in daily insurance thru grab app or purchase yearly insurance with your insurance agent. Estimate - 300? depends on your coverage amount.
The whole thing cost me about 2 months to done the whole process due to:-
1. Puspakom keep failed me, so i suggest u follow 100% standard they had set to get pass.
- normally tinted, rear brake, fire distingusher, triangle are the things they check, and also depends on their mood too.
2. PSV training course have to wait for 2-3 weeks only got slot available normally, and also wait available slot to get exam.
Are you able to see the EVP on the Grab app now or need to wait tomorrow only can see? I done the 1 to 3 , but cant see the EVP on the Grab app yet.