Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

ahjummma P
post Apr 27 2022, 07:54 AM

Probation
27 posts

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. If I rate my driver really bad, will he know? unsure.gif
skylinelover
post Apr 27 2022, 01:36 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
8,685 posts

QUOTE(apek1989 @ Jan 6 2022, 06:13 PM)
anyone can tell me how the grab market nowadays.
Stop last year due to evp hassle. how much average per day net can get if full time driving. is it worth for full timer nowadays?
You still alive? laugh.gif

If yes then i say yes after April 1. rclxms.gif

B4 that fare is fakkap.

Now my otai² alphas 600 per day also no problem.

Just need 2 bare with constant flooding only. Hahahaha.

I say its even better than 2019 market already.

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Apr 27 2022, 01:37 PM
ros3s P
post Apr 28 2022, 08:51 AM

Probation
6 posts

QUOTE(ahjummma @ Apr 27 2022, 06:54 AM)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. If I rate my driver really bad, will he know? unsure.gif
i think he will. we rate after the service completed surely he will know his last passenger who.
Dongibab
post May 13 2022, 08:56 AM

25 posts

How long do you guys take your car for service if still under warranty? As I think milage will be very high, roughly how many months before it hits the milage that need car to be sent to service?

Also part time (mainly do night time only) is it worth in Klang Valley
fapman
post May 13 2022, 01:17 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(Dongibab @ May 13 2022, 08:56 AM)
How long do you guys take your car for service if still under warranty? As I think milage will be very high, roughly how many months before it hits the milage that need car to be sent to service?

Also part time (mainly do night time only) is it worth in Klang Valley
Depends. Mine was every 2 to 3 months.
yolocarzmalaysia P
post May 14 2022, 04:12 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hi Fellow rideshare drivers, Im Jay from YoloCarz Malaysia Sdn.Bhd , a start-up company that will offer rideshare services as we launch.
We did tons of surveys before stepping into this billion dollar industry. And we've come up with a new operating concept which we believe would be the future of ridesharing platforms. We plan to offer job security to rideshare drivers by bringing in a Contract system into the picture where we will be able to offer you fellow drivers a decent and guaranteed salary on a monthly basis with a very small requirement of completing a minimal quota of rides daily. The best part in this is it would enable you as a rideshare driver to diversify your income. Lets take a small example ;

1. Ali signed up with Yolocarz for a monthly salary of RM2000
2. Ali gets a quota target to acheive on a daily basis
3. As he completes the quota he is free to do whatever he wants.
4. lets say Ali drives with grab after completing our given quota and earns about RM1000 there.
5. In the end of the month Ali is earning about RM 3000 ,a decent salary here in our country.

Benefits Ali get by riding with YoloCarz

1. A job security / being able to plan his expenses right within his monthly salary
2. Any extra Money Ali earns outside of his job exp:(grab,etc) could be saved or invested for a brighter future/retirement
3. With YoloCarz Ali receives benefits similar to a traditional job such as (EPF,SOCSO,Company Insurance and more)

This currently is our patented and trademarked business model. Yolocarz Malaysia is Currently working on building our App, Website and marketing campaign.
We believe that when we get you drivers into our platform the customer audience would automatically find for us hence we are focusing on giving our drivers some of the best benefits in the industry. We would like to hear from you Drivers on what do y'all think about our platform.

ouh and as a small tease of what's brewing for yall behind the scenes : we might be working on handing out fuel cost allowances for our drivers cheers.gif

Hereby the founder, YoloCarz Malaysia.
J.D
bcombat
post May 14 2022, 10:45 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(yolocarzmalaysia @ May 14 2022, 04:12 PM)
Hi Fellow rideshare drivers, Im Jay from YoloCarz Malaysia Sdn.Bhd , a start-up company that will offer rideshare services as we launch.
We did tons of surveys before stepping into this billion dollar industry. And we've come up with a new operating concept which we believe would be the future of ridesharing platforms. We plan to offer job security to rideshare drivers by bringing in a Contract system into the picture where we will be able to offer you fellow drivers a decent and guaranteed salary on a monthly basis with a very small requirement of completing a minimal quota of rides daily. The best part in this is it would enable you as a rideshare driver to diversify your income. Lets take a small example ;

1. Ali signed up with Yolocarz for a monthly salary of RM2000
2. Ali gets a quota target to acheive on a daily basis
3. As he completes the quota he is free to do whatever he wants.
4. lets say Ali drives with grab after completing our given quota and earns about RM1000 there.
5. In the end of the month Ali is earning about RM 3000 ,a decent salary here in our country.

Benefits Ali get by riding with YoloCarz

1. A job security / being able to plan his expenses right within his monthly salary
2. Any extra Money Ali earns outside of his job exp:(grab,etc) could be saved or invested for a brighter future/retirement
3. With YoloCarz Ali receives benefits similar to a traditional job such as (EPF,SOCSO,Company Insurance and more)

This currently is our patented and trademarked business model. Yolocarz Malaysia is Currently working on building our App, Website and marketing campaign.
We believe that when we get you drivers into our platform the customer audience would automatically find for us hence we are focusing on giving our drivers some of the best benefits in the industry. We would like to hear from you Drivers on what do y'all think about our platform.

ouh and as a small tease of what's brewing for yall behind the scenes : we might be working on handing out fuel cost allowances for our drivers cheers.gif 

Hereby the founder, YoloCarz Malaysia.
J.D
main things is to get enough riders to use the service. If fare is reasonable, then many driver will join without you promoting here.

with many driver in board but very less rider, your business is bound to fail. And driver on board will fed up and continue their supporting grab.

This post has been edited by bcombat: May 14 2022, 10:49 PM
shah_ho_nam2
post May 19 2022, 11:06 AM

らき☆すた
4,240 posts

3k a month is not considered good income in klang valley.

plus now drivers are a bit concerned on increasing crime cases against the drivers themselves

forever1979
post May 19 2022, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,455 posts

other than air asia, no other company can get close to grab

new company must have deep pocket shareholder, if not, just waste of time to start this venture with grab around...
bcombat
post May 20 2022, 10:01 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ May 19 2022, 04:43 PM)
other than air asia, no other company can get close to grab

new company must have deep pocket shareholder, if not, just waste of time to start this venture with grab around...
Airasia ride did well in e-hailing industry meh?

I don’t think so….

This post has been edited by bcombat: May 20 2022, 10:21 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0269sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2022 - 02:03 PM