Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

404 Pages « < 351 352 353 354 355 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

zinglicious
post Jan 26 2020, 11:18 AM

0 posts

Areas of contaminated are the door knobs to car seat belts. Actually virus is airborne and in enclosed air conditioned car, that is not a total protection even with the mask or surgical glove on .Best avoid enclosed public area hmm.gif

Infected patients are best quarantined like those who are sent to Sg Buloh from Johor. Medical personnel are dressed from head to toes when they are treating the infected patients. They would do the necessary treatment soonest possible and leave the enclosed room. hmm.gif

Wash your hands for 20 seconds preferably with disinfectant soap . Do not forget to rinse the handle or bottle of disinfectant unless you have those hanging disinfectant where you can dish out the liquid disinfectant with your arm. Yes, rinse the water knob too. hmm.gif

diffyhelman2
post Jan 26 2020, 02:33 PM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Jan 26 2020, 11:18 AM)
Areas of contaminated are the door knobs to car seat belts. Actually virus is airborne and in enclosed air conditioned car, that is not a total protection even with the mask or surgical glove on .Best avoid enclosed public area  hmm.gif 

Infected patients are best quarantined like those who are sent to Sg Buloh from Johor. Medical personnel are dressed from head to toes when they are treating the infected patients. They would do the necessary treatment soonest possible and leave the enclosed room. hmm.gif

Wash your hands for 20 seconds preferably with disinfectant soap . Do not forget to rinse the handle or bottle of disinfectant unless you have those hanging disinfectant where you can dish out the liquid disinfectant with your arm. Yes, rinse the water knob too.  hmm.gif
SARS was a lot more worse and deadlier fatality (up to 50% death rate). I lived in HK back in 2003. We just took precautions like masks and sanitizers.

FYI, you forgot to mention to clean probably the most contaminated item we carry everywhere with us today, our phones....
zinglicious
post Jan 26 2020, 04:39 PM

0 posts

Nobody touches my phone except me because it stick on to the holder. As for the belts and door handles these are considered the most contaminated areas because it is used touch and go by different riders. hmm.gif

If the infected riders are in my car, up close and personal enclosed air conditioned ride, I think sure kena toyota coronavirus despite the mask on. Among the victims is Liang Wudong, a 62-year-old doctor at Hubei Xinhua Hospital who died Saturday after treating patients in Wuhan, according to the state-run Global Television Network. Temples and public celebrations in CHina are also closed to contain the contagion effect. The best is prevention - avoid public up close contacts whenever possible. Health authorities do not know how bad is the new viral infection and I aint taking chances in one in a million chances to kena..:Updated report till now stand at 50 deaths. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/world/ch...oronavirus.html

That's why when given the Banana for not updating my PSV lesen, it was a blessing in disguise to have a stress free CNY holiday. Now just awaiting to kena 4D Jackpot. cool2.gif

This post has been edited by zinglicious: Jan 26 2020, 05:10 PM
SUSeksk
post Jan 26 2020, 04:52 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Jan 26 2020, 04:39 PM)
Nobody touches my phone except me because it stick on to the holder. As for the belts and door handles these are considered the most contaminated areas because it is used touch and go by different riders.  hmm.gif

If the infected riders are in my car, up close and personal enclosed air conditioned ride, I think sure kena  toyota coronavirus despite the mask on. Temples and public celebrations in CHina are also closed to contain the contagion effect. sweat.gif

That's why when given the Banana for not updating my PSV lesen, it was a blessing in disguise  to have a stress free CNY holiday. Now just awaiting to kena 4D Jackpot.  cool2.gif
aik tot u go USA jadi Uberman?
SUSJiao2 Itchy
post Jan 26 2020, 05:00 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Jan 26 2020, 04:39 PM)
Nobody touches my phone except me because it stick on to the holder. As for the belts and door handles these are considered the most contaminated areas because it is used touch and go by different riders.  hmm.gif

If the infected riders are in my car, up close and personal enclosed air conditioned ride, I think sure kena  toyota coronavirus despite the mask on. Temples and public celebrations in CHina are also closed to contain the contagion effect. The best is prevention  - avoid public up close contacts whenever possible. Health authorities do not know how bad is the new viral infection and I aint taking chances in one in a million chances to kena..:Updated report till now stand at 50 deaths.https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/world/china-coronavirus.html  sweat:

That's why when given the Banana for not updating my PSV lesen, it was a blessing in disguise  to have a stress free CNY holiday. Now just awaiting to kena 4D Jackpot.  cool2.gif
keyword: airborne virus.

zinglicious
post Jan 26 2020, 05:08 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(eksk @ Jan 26 2020, 05:52 PM)
aik tot u go USA jadi Uberman?
After Keong He Huat Chai celebration...... as son wanted to stay on to collect angpow before starting college after form 5 . brows.gif

The problem is how much I prepare to pay for my two doggies airfares while my college kid and mine airfare is bearable. And no place and time to take care of the doggies in USA. doh.gif

Unless if I kena the 4D jackpot where I can airfare them costing Rm20,000 without breaking a sweat. And I can even afford to engage a tall young blonde pussycat doll nanny to walk them round the neighbourhood. whistling.gif

This post has been edited by zinglicious: Jan 26 2020, 05:20 PM
zinglicious
post Jan 26 2020, 05:26 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Jiao2 Itchy @ Jan 26 2020, 06:00 PM)
keyword: airborne virus.
]

Korek Korek Korek. It fly and stick everywhere.

Among the victims is Liang Wudong, a 62-year-old doctor at Hubei Xinhua Hospital who died Saturday after treating patients in Wuhan, according to the state-run Global Television Network.

coolstore
post Jan 27 2020, 10:49 AM

Regular
1,522 posts

edited

This post has been edited by coolstore: Jan 27 2020, 09:00 PM
cktang
post Jan 27 2020, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Yesterday fare very much drop back to lousy rm1 per km, if weather not too hot still can do few hrs collect back cny spending as the traffic super clear. Some places in kl still not worth to go as the fare cheap and crowd filled by foreigners.
SUSJiao2 Itchy
post Jan 27 2020, 03:56 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 27 2020, 12:18 PM)
Yesterday fare very much drop back to lousy rm1 per km, if weather not too hot still can do few hrs collect back cny spending as the traffic super clear. Some places in kl still not worth to go as the fare cheap and crowd filled by foreigners.
yea the fare is cikai like fuck.. the only saving grace is that there's no traffic jam in KV, else its really not worth it.
dont know whether grab purposely adjusted the fare to be lower since they estimate lesser traffic hence we can reach destination much sooner and therefore complete more jobs per hour to cover back the ciput fares..

anyway want to ask you all, since everyone here uses the equation 1km = 1rm as the minimum benchmark of whether we are making any money vs we are doing charity work..

what i would like to clarify is when you all say 1km = 1rm fare as minimum acceptable amount , do you all mean in gross or nett (after deduct 20% comission) fare?

This post has been edited by Jiao2 Itchy: Jan 27 2020, 03:58 PM
skylinelover
post Jan 27 2020, 09:08 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Jiao2 Itchy @ Jan 27 2020, 03:56 PM)
yea the fare is cikai like fuck.. the only saving grace is that there's no traffic jam in KV, else its really not worth it.
dont know whether grab purposely adjusted the fare to be lower since they estimate lesser traffic hence we can reach destination much sooner and therefore complete more jobs per hour to cover back the ciput fares..

anyway want to ask you all, since everyone here uses the equation 1km = 1rm as the minimum benchmark of whether we are making any money vs we are doing charity work..

what i would like to clarify is when you all say 1km = 1rm fare as minimum acceptable amount , do you all mean in gross or nett (after deduct 20% comission) fare?
Gross

If want 2 get deep then is 80 sen per km😄😄😆😆

Up 2 you 2 decide which is worth and which is not
cktang
post Jan 27 2020, 09:58 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Today another super lousy day. How lousy? Usually a 3km rm6 fare dest A -B. Today need to go from dest A to B to pick for free then go somewhere else 5km for rm7 fare. Beh tahan just after 1hr + charity driving. In this 1 hr+ completed 7 jobs only rm40+. Decided go home sleep rather than being lembu.
Invince_Z
post Jan 27 2020, 10:58 PM

!M4 !3eY0nC! 1337!!!!
2,747 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Jan 25 2020, 03:31 PM)
You'll be surprised how many Grab drivers at Genting Highland laugh.gif
ramai ke? sayang la my car. but if fare good, i x mind going up. if like klia, die also wont go.

This post has been edited by Invince_Z: Jan 27 2020, 10:59 PM
Invince_Z
post Jan 27 2020, 11:03 PM

!M4 !3eY0nC! 1337!!!!
2,747 posts

QUOTE(diffyhelman2 @ Jan 26 2020, 02:33 PM)
SARS was a lot more worse and deadlier fatality (up to 50% death rate). I lived in HK back in 2003. We just took precautions like masks and sanitizers.

FYI, you forgot to mention to clean probably the most contaminated item we carry everywhere with us today, our phones....
actually, the cash we received is the most contaminated items. they go anywhere from bedroom to restaurants to road surfaces to toilet, bangla, chinese, indian, indo, malay... literally anywhere and anyone.
Invince_Z
post Jan 27 2020, 11:07 PM

!M4 !3eY0nC! 1337!!!!
2,747 posts

actually grab make use of Googlemaps api which also incorporate Waze info on traffic conditions. high demand, low traffic = normal or slightly higher price
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 27 2020, 11:33 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(Invince_Z @ Jan 27 2020, 10:58 PM)
ramai ke? sayang la my car. but if fare good, i x mind going up. if like klia, die also wont go.
Slightly above KLIA rate je......but waiting environment much cooler than LS whistling.gif
zinglicious
post Jan 27 2020, 11:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Invince_Z @ Jan 28 2020, 12:03 AM)
actually, the cash we received is the most contaminated items. they go anywhere from bedroom to restaurants to road surfaces to toilet, bangla, chinese, indian, indo, malay... literally anywhere and anyone.
iSayman, U are Korek. The riders touch it and drivers touch it in the circle game from jamban to restroom. It is definitely not finger licking good.shakehead.gif

zinglicious
post Jan 27 2020, 11:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Invince_Z @ Jan 28 2020, 12:03 AM)
iSayman, U are Korek. The riders touch it and drivers touch it in the circle game from jamban to restroom. It is definitely not finger licking good.shakehead.gif

skylinelover
post Jan 28 2020, 10:36 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 27 2020, 09:58 PM)
Today another super lousy day. How lousy? Usually a 3km rm6 fare dest A -B. Today need to go from dest A to B to pick for free then go somewhere else 5km for rm7 fare. Beh tahan just after 1hr + charity driving. In this 1 hr+ completed 7 jobs only rm40+. Decided go home sleep rather than being lembu.
Haha ouch

Time 2 extend my holiday then i guess

laugh.gif laugh.gif
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 28 2020, 11:40 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

Sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit lo......fare ciput rezeki also whistling.gif
At least smooth traffic no need stick in jam 😉
In my book RM 1nett/km is the min acceptable amount any lower is definitely not worth driving , taking consideration of fuel and car maintenance

404 Pages « < 351 352 353 354 355 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:23 PM