Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

cktang
post Jan 19 2020, 09:28 AM

36 posts

Yesterday afternoon fare very lousy , get lots of rm5 jobs under hot sun. Some are fare pick up with full trolley of groceries at supermarket.Traffic in front shop are quite a mess, beratur to the main entrance retrieve the goods + to get out at least 15mins... I choosed to offline go home after 2 hrs keep getting those lousy jobs. Those jobs should at least surged up 30% but nothing..what's grab thinking??cny charity festival?? If today still same better rest, weather so hot and market traffic so mess now..
skylinelover
post Jan 19 2020, 09:33 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
5,694 posts

QUOTE(dinpm @ Jan 19 2020, 12:01 AM)
Dear sifus,

I own my own car and have successfully renewed my MSIG insurance online. But I was unable to renew my road tax at MYEG, it says "1. Transaction for this vehicle cannot be done online."

Is it because once E-Hailing drivers got their PSV and EVP we only can renew our road tax at JPJ counters? Any information pertaining to this is very much appreciated.

Thank you!
QUOTE(d-realm @ Jan 19 2020, 12:08 AM)
Grab driver will see PROMO on their job card. Some driver allergy to promo.

Driver usually cancel because:
-Job too small
-Heading to congested area
-Pick up point hard to enter/wait (Like KLCC)
-Too far from pick up
-Nonsense request by passenger (no tolls, 5 pax, deliver stuff)
-Only want cash
-Multi dropoff
-Grabshare
Haha i only cancel promo bcuz of all except 6 and 8

Johor no grabshare thks gawd haha

I love grabpay more than ever especially tol route fare

Yesterday just hantar food for RM5 no problem just finish in 5 minutes hahahaha

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Jan 19 2020, 09:36 AM
destiny6
post Jan 19 2020, 09:34 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 19 2020, 09:28 AM)
Yesterday afternoon fare very lousy , get lots of rm5 jobs under hot sun. Some are fare pick up with full trolley of groceries at supermarket.Traffic in front shop are quite a mess, beratur to the main entrance retrieve the goods + to get out at least 15mins... I choosed to offline go home after 2 hrs keep getting those lousy jobs. Those jobs should at least surged up 30% but nothing..what's grab thinking??cny charity festival?? If today still same better rest, weather so hot and market traffic so mess now..
With lower fare, more demands from passengers naturally translate to better earning for our partners ohhwaiit laugh.gif

cc:2feidei old timer would know what this means haha
forever1979
post Jan 19 2020, 05:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,065 posts

today fare is really suck

notice less cars especially plus type.

got one rider has to get my car (premium) and i need to collect RM3 from her because of her cancellation trip...

maybe is no demand even though less cars.. so make drivers better off line in view of hot weather...

KahHoong
post Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

Hi, I just registered as a new driver. I’ve done my PSV and submit everything online, and went to Sunway kiosk for verification last Monday. On last Wednesday I got my application approved, and says final activation notification will be send to me shortly. But till now I haven’t got anything. What is the next step for this?

Attached Image
simongs
post Yesterday, 02:03 PM

4 posts

In sban n nilai so bad now. Not many trips and all low fares. One hour one pick up n the fare about 5 to 7.. Can fall sleep while waiting. No incentives and drive about 8 to 10 hours no guarantee to get total fares of rm100
skylinelover
post Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
5,694 posts

QUOTE(simongs @ Jan 20 2020, 02:03 PM)
In sban n nilai so bad now. Not many trips and all low fares. One hour one pick up n the fare about 5 to 7.. Can fall sleep while waiting. No incentives and drive about 8 to 10 hours no guarantee to get total fares of rm100
Haha northern has fallen and so does N9 has fallen laugh.gif laugh.gif

Southern on the other hand almost like KL or sometimes slightly more rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0361sec    1.00    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2020 - 02:55 AM