245 Pages « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019), Info and FAQ

views

diffyhelman P
post Apr 23 2019, 09:32 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(greatlife @ Apr 23 2019, 03:50 PM)
feel like why not just incur the e-hailing insurance is enough dy, so mah fan bloody wasting a lot of resources. those taxi drivers need to attend class to become a taxi driver???!!!
why not crap take away the CR points and let us free to filter (day dream!) then i would happily go thru all the fussy money spending steps.
The taxi drivers also have to attend class. However their PSV course fee is rm 800...vs our 200.. Now you know why they want us to take PSV also.
Calvin871989
post Apr 23 2019, 09:45 PM

Im Batman
1,229 posts

QUOTE(diffyhelman @ Apr 23 2019, 01:17 PM)
Spending time with friends and family is great but it doesn't bring in income ( granted you dont need this income but what about others not so fortunate).
what other jobs is out there? Most of the part time casual jobs at restaurants etc pay less then rm10 per hour.  Do a business? Trading?
Go see cardock YouTube channel from where he started and where is he currently. I believe he is a grab ambassador / grab driver ? Now earning in USD with his growing subscribers and views. Very good effort from him for trying and doing what he loves even though he doesn't have the handsome face , good english language skills , video editing or etc.

Couple of months back in this thread someone mentioned that a grab driver quit driving for grab and open his own business and is doing very well now ? It was a malay guy I think. Can't recall much.

Try ask yourself what you love doing ? Go learn a new skill or take up courses. Use what you learned and apply it to something. If you already good at something then offer your services or try those freelance jobs. Sooner or later people will start to recognize you and that's where you start to up your game.

You gotta start somewhere if you want something and also think about long term. Some take a gamble , some take a different approach on things while some just follow the flow and see if it leads to somewhere or nowhere.

Grab ? Yes it's a good start but long term ? A big NO. It is just something to hang on for a while. If you want long term better just be a taxi driver. Their earnings alone is way better then crap, no ?

We can only advice or say and speak about different things but end of the day, you make your own decisions in life.
Calvin871989
post Apr 23 2019, 10:08 PM

Im Batman
1,229 posts

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2019/04...twitter/1746064

Working three jobs to support family, Johorean man earns respect on Twitter

very hard working guy. im sure some in here will say why not he just do grab whistling.gif
skylinelover
post Apr 24 2019, 08:28 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
5,492 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Apr 23 2019, 09:45 PM)
Go see cardock YouTube channel from where he started and where is he currently. I believe he is a grab ambassador / grab driver ? Now earning in USD with his growing subscribers and views. Very good effort from him for trying and doing what he loves even though he doesn't have the handsome face , good english language skills , video editing or etc.

Couple of months back in this thread someone mentioned that a grab driver quit driving for grab and open his own business and is doing very well now ? It was a malay guy I think. Can't recall much.

Try ask yourself what you love doing ? Go learn a new skill or take up courses. Use what you learned and apply it to something. If you already good at something then offer your services or try those freelance jobs. Sooner or later people will start to recognize you and that's where you start to up your game.

You gotta start somewhere if you want something and also think about long term. Some take a gamble , some take a different approach on things while some just follow the flow and see if it leads to somewhere or nowhere.

Grab ? Yes it's a good start but long term ? A big NO. It is just something to hang on for a while. If you want long term better just be a taxi driver. Their earnings alone is way better then crap, no ?

We can only advice or say and speak about different things but end of the day, you make your own decisions in life.
Bro khai

Last time klia queue at 4am

Now no need liao

laugh.gif i read his story many times haha laugh.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Apr 24 2019, 08:29 AM
bcombat
post Apr 24 2019, 09:03 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Apr 24 2019, 08:28 AM)
Bro khai

Last time klia queue at 4am

Now no need liao

laugh.gif i read his story many times haha laugh.gif
is our cute Thomas guy.....successful set up burger stall business in Wangsa maju
shyghost
post Apr 24 2019, 09:24 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(nasrulbond @ Apr 23 2019, 07:48 PM)
Any experience on puasa time? Less driver on road kah? Like seriously, the first 2 weeks for me okay lah, now drive sana sini its so hard to find rider..suddenly see all this drivers gather here there sigh..

Lastly. 3 weeks on crap, my dashboard calar and got a little scratch at the car bonnet also. So much for my 1 month old honda city now..
Driving during puasa is a challenge. expect crazy fare during 6.30pm to 8pm. This is because all our muslim brothers break their fast and supply is very very low.

Driving new car for Grab is always gonna be pain...

QUOTE(diffyhelman @ Apr 23 2019, 09:32 PM)
The taxi drivers also have to attend class. However their PSV course fee is rm 800...vs our 200.. Now you know why they want us to take PSV also.
Taxi wants ehail to be dead... jumps all hoops until all ehail driver give up. Then riders have no choice to return to them(taxis). Taxis wanna kill Grab who succeed killing uber... another monopoly wants their competitor bungkusss...
yhtan
post Apr 24 2019, 09:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,180 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Apr 23 2019, 09:45 PM)

Agreed, go learn some skill for another venture or build up passive income. So u wouldn't worry much about future life by letting crap grab your balls forever.

QUOTE(shyghost @ Apr 24 2019, 09:24 AM)
Driving during puasa is a challenge. expect crazy fare during 6.30pm to 8pm. This is because all our muslim brothers break their fast and supply is very very low.

Driving new car for Grab is always gonna be pain...
Taxi wants ehail to be dead... jumps all hoops until all ehail driver give up. Then riders have no choice to return to them(taxis). Taxis wanna kill Grab who succeed killing uber... another monopoly wants their competitor bungkusss...
at year 2017 ramadan month was crazy, shortage of drivers everywhere can surging. One hour can hit RM30-40 net without any traffic.

But when year 2018 ramadan month, not so profitable like year 2017, still manage to get about RM30 net per hour consistently.

This year see luck again.
Calvin871989
post Apr 24 2019, 10:31 AM

Im Batman
1,229 posts

Ahh I found it. Sorry to quote old post but it's just for inspiration purpose to any newbies and current drivers.

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 27 2019, 11:42 AM)
Ya just like lembu Thomas Smith. Unless can become like this ex-Grab sifu here:

QUOTE(bcombat @ Feb 2 2019, 09:05 PM)
from Thomas smith in FB: sound sarcasm but can’t said he was wrong:

Kepada driver Grab, cubalah fikir di luar kotak. Please think out of the box, dunia ni bukan ada Grab sahaja.

Tengok bagaimana Bro Khai berjaya jual Cuckoo, tengok bagaimana Haron Yusof berjaya jual rumah, dan tengok bagaimana Thomas Smith berjaya buka gerai burger kat Wangsa Maju.

Berani sikit, gantung kunci dan korang semua pasti akan berjaya tanpa Grab.
user posted image

user posted image

Very impressive from bro Khai. From selling proton car as salesman , wealth planner , grab driver , and now with CUCKOO as a manager.
bmt261a
post Apr 24 2019, 11:25 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Apr 23 2019, 01:48 PM)
Haha at current situation gojek aint coming in laugh.gif rclxm9.gif

I miss the days uber stickers in many bezza cars hahahaha
aint that right? us can only do is hope ...
skylinelover
post Apr 24 2019, 11:33 AM

5,492 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Apr 24 2019, 09:03 AM)
is our cute Thomas guy.....successful set up burger stall business in Wangsa maju
Haha guess street food is the shit now laugh.gif

Malay jual burger

Chinese bubble tea and other Taiwanese inspired snacks

Indian roti canai maybe

laugh.gif

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Apr 24 2019, 10:31 AM)
Ahh I found it. Sorry to quote old post but it's just for inspiration purpose to any newbies and current drivers.
user posted image

user posted image

Very impressive from bro Khai. From selling proton car as salesman , wealth planner , grab driver , and now with CUCKOO as a manager.
Haha great digging laugh.gif
iambloodymuch
post Apr 24 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

Now got tip eh?

user posted image
d-realm
post Apr 24 2019, 10:41 PM

4 posts

user posted image

Only 52% passed the test.

river.sand
post Apr 25 2019, 01:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,144 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Apr 24 2019, 10:41 PM)
user posted image

Taxi drivers passing rate how much?
rifles
post Apr 25 2019, 01:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,247 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Apr 24 2019, 10:41 PM)
user posted image

i pass my psv exam at other driving school.

This post has been edited by rifles: Apr 25 2019, 01:29 AM
mrbs84
post Apr 25 2019, 01:32 AM

Casual
309 posts

QUOTE(rifles @ Apr 25 2019, 01:25 AM)
How the test? Going to psv class tomorrow 😂
rifles
post Apr 25 2019, 01:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,247 posts

QUOTE(mrbs84 @ Apr 25 2019, 01:32 AM)
How the test? Going to psv class tomorrow 😂
to be honest..quite hard..alot of trap like answers.
bbcmyh
post Apr 25 2019, 05:26 AM

0 posts

Wrong post

This post has been edited by bbcmyh: Apr 25 2019, 05:48 AM
bojed
post Apr 25 2019, 11:50 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Apr 24 2019, 10:31 AM)
user posted image

user posted image

Krol and I used to be in the same group when he was an insurance agent.

He always has this "can do" attitude. He was doing decently back then, but you could see something was clearly holding him back from becoming a unit manager.

But look at him now. Maybe God wants him to appreciate his past hardships and learn from them, so that he will be a grateful and hardworking person in the future. I'm very happy for him 😊
bmt261a
post Apr 25 2019, 03:46 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(rifles @ Apr 25 2019, 01:25 AM)
what is the question related too? mostly logic right?
why so hard to pass
skylinelover
post Apr 25 2019, 04:26 PM

5,492 posts

QUOTE(iambloodymuch @ Apr 24 2019, 09:57 PM)
Now got tip eh?

user posted image
Haha good what laugh.gif rclxms.gif

Incentive 2 provide VIP service 4 every rides hahahaha

245 Pages « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1013sec    2.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 10:46 AM