Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019), Info and FAQ

views

d-realm
post Yesterday, 08:09 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(nasrulbond @ Apr 23 2019, 07:48 PM)
Any driver here based on Kota Kinabalu? Lets kenal2 lah coz i got no connection here yet lol. Need to know others experience too.

Btw, same thing like discussed before. Off AA, job terus banyak. And ping tinggi tapi jadi sendu coz driver berlambak lately sigh. On the other hand, finally get to pay my car and duit poket sikit lah being a crap driver haha.

Any experience on puasa time? Less driver on road kah? Like seriously, the first 2 weeks for me okay lah, now drive sana sini its so hard to find rider..suddenly see all this drivers gather here there sigh..

Lastly. 3 weeks on crap, my dashboard calar and got a little scratch at the car bonnet also. So much for my 1 month old honda city now..
In KV, puasa time really bad time to drive.

Nobody go shopping sad.gif
skylinelover
post Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(birdman8 @ Apr 23 2019, 05:17 PM)
They have to control the CR and AR otherwise rider hard to get drivers. Some need to reach airport and office on time, but if driver cancel the jobs after 10 minutes of waiting or waiting at one place no moving towards pick up points forcing rider to cancel at the end?

During Uber time, a lot of grabcar rider complaint that why so many cars in their vicinity but no drivers want to accept their jobs.
Hahahaha GG laugh.gif rclxub.gif
diffyhelman
post Yesterday, 09:32 PM

Group: Probation

QUOTE(greatlife @ Apr 23 2019, 03:50 PM)
feel like why not just incur the e-hailing insurance is enough dy, so mah fan bloody wasting a lot of resources. those taxi drivers need to attend class to become a taxi driver???!!!
why not crap take away the CR points and let us free to filter (day dream!) then i would happily go thru all the fussy money spending steps.
The taxi drivers also have to attend class. However their PSV course fee is rm 800...vs our 200.. Now you know why they want us to take PSV also.
Calvin871989
post Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Im Batman

QUOTE(diffyhelman @ Apr 23 2019, 01:17 PM)
Spending time with friends and family is great but it doesn't bring in income ( granted you dont need this income but what about others not so fortunate).
what other jobs is out there? Most of the part time casual jobs at restaurants etc pay less then rm10 per hour.  Do a business? Trading?
Go see cardock YouTube channel from where he started and where is he currently. I believe he is a grab ambassador / grab driver ? Now earning in USD with his growing subscribers and views. Very good effort from him for trying and doing what he loves even though he doesn't have the handsome face , good english language skills , video editing or etc.

Couple of months back in this thread someone mentioned that a grab driver quit driving for grab and open his own business and is doing very well now ? It was a malay guy I think. Can't recall much.

Try ask yourself what you love doing ? Go learn a new skill or take up courses. Use what you learned and apply it to something. If you already good at something then offer your services or try those freelance jobs. Sooner or later people will start to recognize you and that's where you start to up your game.

You gotta start somewhere if you want something and also think about long term. Some take a gamble , some take a different approach on things while some just follow the flow and see if it leads to somewhere or nowhere.

Grab ? Yes it's a good start but long term ? A big NO. It is just something to hang on for a while. If you want long term better just be a taxi driver. Their earnings alone is way better then crap, no ?

We can only advice or say and speak about different things but end of the day, you make your own decisions in life.
Calvin871989
post Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Im Batman

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2019/04...twitter/1746064

Working three jobs to support family, Johorean man earns respect on Twitter

very hard working guy. im sure some in here will say why not he just do grab whistling.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0577sec    0.86    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2019 - 02:29 AM