404 Pages « < 129 130 131 132 133 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

Intimidated
post Apr 22 2019, 11:22 AM

499 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Apr 21 2019, 11:21 PM)
Driving sunday afternoon really let me feel the weary of being a grab. Under super hot sun the fares are barely like rm1.10 per km. The conclusions is : "supply more than demand" ratio increases significantly week by week. Look likes grabbers who ready to quit after 12 july are pressing throttle to gain as much as possible before the d day.
It’s the raya crowd, before puasa starts. This is the final chance to earn some money before puasa, raya, and PSV
yhtan
post Apr 22 2019, 11:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Apr 21 2019, 11:21 PM)
Driving sunday afternoon really let me feel the weary of being a grab. Under super hot sun the fares are barely like rm1.10 per km. The conclusions is : "supply more than demand" ratio increases significantly week by week. Look likes grabbers who ready to quit after 12 july are pressing throttle to gain as much as possible before the d day.
afternoon hang key better, hot and rest at home better.

I skip and watch game of thrones tongue.gif
skylinelover
post Apr 22 2019, 12:03 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Apr 21 2019, 09:33 PM)
Didn't know Grab routing mechanism is so intelligent...

Today I got a job to Pavilion KL. Drop off location was the 2nd entrance at Jalan Bukit Bintang.

When I was near there, a second job came in. Pickup location was Starhill, opposite Pavilion. Suddenly the drop off point of the first rider changed to the 1st entrance at Jalan Bukit Bintang. Had I dropped her off at 2nd entrance, I would miss Starhill.

The rider at Starhill was a Viet girl. She was wearing short pants, and sat beside me. Hard to concentrate  laugh.gif
Brave beach i dig all day laugh.gif rclxms.gif

Even 1 pax i already become BFF 4 life hahahaha

Own a cafe and been going there since lust.gif lust.gif

QUOTE(yhtan @ Apr 21 2019, 10:35 PM)
Hearsay 20% of rental driver has this problem, car wasn't in good condition upon return, driver will not pay and rather let crap forfeit their deposit. Crap confirm lose hell lot of money by create their own fleet.
Let them loh

They show us dont lanci with driver rental hahahaha
skylinelover
post Apr 22 2019, 12:05 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Apr 22 2019, 11:52 AM)
afternoon hang key better, hot and rest at home better.

I skip and watch game of thrones tongue.gif
Same laugh.gif rclxms.gif

Will do the same during avenger 4 premiere hahahaha
yhtan
post Apr 22 2019, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

Becareful of grabshare job now, in singapore there is rider put 2 person but 1 person hop in, just to ensure they will have one extra space.

user posted image

https://mothership.sg/2019/04/grabshare-rid...FnyYOmLPbKTJLUk
river.sand
post Apr 22 2019, 12:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,788 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Apr 22 2019, 12:11 PM)
Becareful of grabshare job now, in singapore there is rider put 2 person but 1 person hop in, just to ensure they will have one extra space.

user posted image

Sorry I don't understand...
It says booking shows 2pax, but only one person entered the car.
If she paid full fee. what's wrong?
Pjman
post Apr 22 2019, 12:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Apr 22 2019, 12:11 PM)

user posted image

But, why 2 pax can’t get an other garbshare job?
yhtan
post Apr 22 2019, 12:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Apr 22 2019, 12:25 PM)
Sorry I don't understand...
It says booking shows 2pax, but only one person entered the car.
If she paid full fee. what's wrong?
QUOTE(Pjman @ Apr 22 2019, 12:28 PM)
But, why 2 pax can’t get an other garbshare job?
Now grabshare can share up to 4 person isn't it, so let say A book 2 person for grabshare ride but 1 person appear, the system will show left 2 seat for either 1 or 2 booking. So if B come in and put 2 person but 1 person hop in, effectively it will only have matching 2 jobs and no seat left, but inside car only have 2 passenger with 0% matching. This is how Singaporean abuse the system.

Since grabshare can go infinity mode, the chances of maximize income is lower.

river.sand
post Apr 22 2019, 12:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,788 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Apr 22 2019, 12:32 PM)
Now grabshare can share up to 4 person isn't it, so let say A book 2 person for grabshare ride but 1 person appear, the system will show left 2 seat for either 1 or 2 booking. So if B come in and put 2 person but 1 person hop in, effectively it will only have matching 2 jobs and no seat left, but inside car only have 2 passenger with 0% matching. This is how Singaporean abuse the system.

Since grabshare can go infinity mode, the chances of maximize income is lower.
I see...
Now I remember my GS job of last week also like that. Book for 2pax but only one showed up.
She went from one temple to another, seemed to be very religious, but she cheat doh.gif

QUOTE(river.sand @ Apr 20 2019, 08:34 PM)
Yesterday I got one rider wanted to go to Sentul for meeting. Half way the meeting cancelled, she decided to go to PJ, which was nearer.

As this was a GS job, she couldn't change destination. I just dropped her off in PJ and collect the fare. Unfortunately I had to cancel another job, and my CR was affected.
bmt261a
post Apr 22 2019, 04:54 PM

34 posts

even Sony also got e-hailing app now

user posted image

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4769545
coolstore
post Apr 22 2019, 09:33 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

QUOTE(rifles @ Apr 20 2019, 11:22 PM)
just wondering after july will the demand surcharge goes high due to lots of driver quit..
by theory, same high demands with less drivers = higher fare, right?

but in real life later, i assume it only DARE up 1 or 2 ringgit,

X2 fare? rider also quit grab platform and back to taxi straight away. got drivers then less ping because expensive fare.

they (ehailing companies) have been promoting lower fare all the time, grab fight with mycar for even lower fare, do not expect rider would accept higher fare without complaining.
coolstore
post Apr 22 2019, 09:36 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Apr 20 2019, 11:28 PM)
I doubt they will get priority ping.

But i m sure they will get big amount to pay when return the car.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

*collect from facebook*
woh, it sucks back kau kau

driver better go find a job or start own small biz, don't play this stupid game
coolstore
post Apr 22 2019, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

btw, today i met 2 grab rented car

1st one with P sticker - P driver allowed to drive grab?

2nd one - the driver definitely not malay, chinese or india or singh, grab allow foreigner to drive?
moonsatelite
post Apr 22 2019, 09:50 PM

Enthusiast
706 posts

QUOTE(coolstore @ Apr 22 2019, 09:45 PM)

2nd one - the driver definitely not malay, chinese or india or singh, grab allow foreigner to drive?
1st, No. Only CDL license is accepted, but maybe the car is shared with someone with a PDL license?

2nd, If I am not mistaken, foreigners holding Malaysian Permanent residency should be allowed drive for Grab since they can legally work in Malaysia without a need of a permit/ visas.
bcombat
post Apr 22 2019, 10:52 PM

Enthusiast
985 posts

those who rented car from crapcar and those who paste crapcar company logo onto their car... careful oh..

if done something wrong, non rider who are not in your car who don’t like what u did can complain u to crap offices...driving dangerously or impolite etc...thinking you are the crapcar staff...although you may be offline at that time.

crap may later send lovely sms to driver which he or she unlikely to understood why he or she get this sms...

accordingly to some1 in FB & her message already deleted by admin

This post has been edited by bcombat: Apr 22 2019, 10:53 PM
d-realm
post Apr 23 2019, 12:10 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(coolstore @ Apr 22 2019, 09:45 PM)

maybe sabah or sarawak
Calvin871989
post Apr 23 2019, 10:32 AM

Im Batman
1,256 posts

QUOTE(kratosgrab @ Apr 20 2019, 10:34 PM)
These comments repeated in this thread more than hundred times but the best part is drivers here just aint listen though what u said here is absolutely true. Crap is a like a jampi. Once Kena, bomoh , pawang all pun kalah. Perhaps the only way is 12th July. Once this date come, we will see less lembu on the road. Very funny but awesomely so true...
Am I still happy I got suspended ? Hell yes ! Did I regret it ? Hell no ! Haha

Even though I was a part timer back then before getting suspended , I already knew that there'll be a time I either stop driving for crap or get suspended. Since then I've never look back at crap and uninstall the app for good.

Well so what do I do now when I'm free ? Basically just spending more time with family and friends which I don't use to do that back then.

What advice can I give to part timers or full timers ? Grab is not the only job out there and don't make this your one and only hope. Ask yourself what if grab didn't exist ? What would you have been doing now for a part time or full time job ? But if you still want to continue doing grab then go ahead no one is stoping you. As for me , been there and done that so it's time to venture into something different.

Again , good luck to all drivers and i wish you the best.
bmt261a
post Apr 23 2019, 10:57 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(coolstore @ Apr 22 2019, 09:33 PM)
by theory, same high demands with less drivers = higher fare, right?

but in real life later, i assume it only DARE up 1 or 2 ringgit,

X2 fare? rider also quit grab platform and back to taxi straight away. got drivers then less ping because expensive fare.

they (ehailing companies) have been promoting lower fare all the time, grab fight with mycar for even lower fare, do not expect rider would accept higher fare without complaining.
in this situation.. i do hope we still got uber (or more other player) to make grab not the only default

SUSdiffyhelman P
post Apr 23 2019, 01:17 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Apr 23 2019, 10:32 AM)
Am I still happy I got suspended ? Hell yes ! Did I regret it ? Hell no ! Haha

Even though I was a part timer back then before getting suspended , I already knew that there'll be a time I either stop driving for crap or get suspended. Since then I've never look back at crap and uninstall the app for good.

Well so what do I do now when I'm free ? Basically just spending more time with family and friends which I don't use to do that back then.

What advice can I give to part timers or full timers ? Grab is not the only job out there and don't make this your one and only hope. Ask yourself what if grab didn't exist ? What would you have been doing now for a part time or full time job ? But if you still want to continue doing grab then go ahead no one is stoping you. As for me , been there and done that so it's time to venture into something different.

Again , good luck to all drivers and i wish you the best.
Spending time with friends and family is great but it doesn't bring in income ( granted you dont need this income but what about others not so fortunate).
what other jobs is out there? Most of the part time casual jobs at restaurants etc pay less then rm10 per hour. Do a business? Trading?
d-realm
post Apr 23 2019, 01:45 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(diffyhelman @ Apr 23 2019, 01:17 PM)
Spending time with friends and family is great but it doesn't bring in income ( granted you dont need this income but what about others not so fortunate).
what other jobs is out there? Most of the part time casual jobs at restaurants etc pay less then rm10 per hour.  Do a business? Trading?
true thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

404 Pages « < 129 130 131 132 133 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:34 PM