10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

SUSdestiny6
post Jan 27 2019, 07:22 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(AhmadAlbab2020 @ Jan 27 2019, 07:21 PM)
Hello guys, I'm planning to buy a car to do GRAB with 30k+ budget cash, not sure I can do loan because I dont have credit record. Not working

Should I buy 2nd hand car or first hand car?
I see many thread recommend Bezza 1.3 for low fuel consumption and larger storage capacity, but my budget quite short on that. Do proton saga have similar fuel consumption as Bezza?

Do bezza 1.0 good for grab? Any other recommendation or tips please
With that money you better do small business la .......
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 27 2019, 07:52 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(AhmadAlbab2020 @ Jan 27 2019, 07:34 PM)
my father almost bankrupt doing business, almost have to sold house balik kampung. business is scary, all you see is success story but watching my family failed business scared me. Its not something anyone can do it just because they have money

so you any tips for my earlier question? notworthy.gif
I've drive in Uber and Grab, previously you can see the profits, after that the money enough to turn your financial tide temporary, on long run....it will bankrupt you also.....
Now I wouldn't recommend driving Grab la.....I myself quit and uninstall it already feel damm happy

SUSdestiny6
post Jan 28 2019, 09:54 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(AhmadAlbab2020 @ Jan 28 2019, 01:17 AM)

Just check mudah got few around 30k but 40k km millage. That kind of millage ok or not? Should I consider P1, really scared see P1 RV so low, that might infer lots of costly repair needed in the future.
if that's a second hand car you are referring i'll say 50/50 , the mileage could be genuine or adjusted from 500k to 40k, previously used by another fellow Grab driver even though the car year is still new no joke.
coz previously my dad sold of a brand new car mileage more than 500k adjusted to 50k like that lol.....almost everyday use it travel outstation

p/s: if the car condition is still good, which idiot gonna sell it off right? whistling.gif
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 28 2019, 09:07 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(AhmadAlbab2020 @ Jan 28 2019, 01:31 PM)
25 years old. Graduated at 24 but got bad CGPA jobless for a year, very hard to get job,
make sense, just our family still need car as our old car is dying
Thanks for the tips. So SC have record on the car millage hmm.gif
People drive grab due to desperation, currently i am desperate enough to consider grab
Dude....if u think that bad results reason you jobless then more reason u should avoid doing Grab, try find job and get working experience fast, that will help you progress in life.
If u drive Grab, I can guarantee you nobody is gonna hire u and even more tougher to get a job why? Because what u good as and working experience is just driving an ah mat driver only get it?
If really desperate drive part time and spend other time invest in yourself , time passes by income from Grab is shit wey, nett profit is just like a pocket change
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 28 2019, 09:09 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 28 2019, 08:45 PM)
Gross - 38
commission - 7.60
Time booster - 1.30
GS bonus - 2.10
Net 33.80 for 1.5 hrs, worth it? I mean those intend to do full time.

Again it prove time booster is a big scam system

user posted image
Bersyukur laaa sifu, better than nothing
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 28 2019, 09:23 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(Jesse0916 @ Jan 28 2019, 09:12 PM)
Good advice.
I agreed on it.

"Grabcar Driver" can be your part time job while you are looking for a job.
Allocate times to investment / improvement everyday.

Eventually, you will land a job soon.

Orang lama, lesson learned at the hard way....now fark Grab, uninstalled already, only missed my days fetching vietmoi and indons moi brows.gif
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 28 2019, 11:09 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(elroses @ Jan 28 2019, 10:03 PM)
Finally snapped today. Ferry this one bangla from balakong to taman muhibah near ktm serdang. Before started the trip, i confirm with him the DOP. He said yes. Then when nearby I already suspect something cause he doesn't recognize this place. Then he said something about kajang rail station. I ask him ktm serdang but he keep mumbling kajang. Mind you he does only have like ten vocabularies. I already get b2b so i asked him to get off and book other car politely. Then he refused and begging me to take him. He called his friend, no answer. My blood's boiling already. He keeps begging and I say no, I told him I got another passenger. Later got connected to his friend then he passed it to me. I asked where, his friend said kajang. I asked where in kajang, his friend just repeat kajang. Wah fucking stupid, you think kajang is small like your brain?  I already raised my voice at this moment. B2B passenger already push me, asked me where I am. I asked him one last time to get off my car politely. Then he keeps begging and I can't take it no more. I snapped, i yelled and i ask him to get the fuck off.

I pity him. At 1 point i want to help him but we can't have proper conversation and that frustated me. If he can give me a name of definite drop off point, i might consider side deal (cause he doesn't have grab apps and apparently his friend booked for him). Damn i really need few days off.
you can cancelled the B2B job, but first need confirm if that bangla got money or not first, if reach dropoff only got money no need layan, report Grab for compensation if got money, give him a ridiculous fare brows.gif
SUSdestiny6
post Jan 30 2019, 03:15 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(elroses @ Jan 30 2019, 02:56 PM)
It said country leading and best supplier of nasi lemak but i never heard of it. Maybe I'm just too confined in my shell 💁. Btw this is similar MO to cosmetic business. Yang kaya is the founder, yang merana is the agent

P/s: "historical records have proved that resellers can easily earn 5k/month by just blindly following instructions." Hehehe sounds familiar?
Ya....just turn on AA and drive 8hrs a day can get 8k+ monthly right? Lol

SUSdestiny6
post Jan 30 2019, 04:58 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(ys2233 @ Jan 30 2019, 04:46 PM)
Hmm, why was my earlier post on GERAM nasi lemak bungkus and subsequent replies deleted? The admin don't understand satire?

Someone wrote that the modus operandi sounds very familiar and it's a con. Is there a need for me to fill in the blanks?

Why did I post about the imaginary GERAM (the word itself would have given you the hint)? It was after a trip which I had taken this morning at 1am from a PJ location. The driver started from tg sepat the previous evening and will be heading back again after a few more hours. Driving a foreign make, I did ask him if it was sustainable considering the time, the distance to and fro klang valley and the maintenance cost. He just need the immediate cash and will continue until the car is broken. Many drivers from previous trips share similar situations.

So how is crappy company different from the imaginary GERAM nasi lemak? Making billions from the misery of so many drivers?

I made the exit from ehailing the moment I started making money for them (instead of them paying me to drive) and I think you guys should run asap from this unsustainable operations. Btw.. Will you ever sell GERAM nasi lemak?
Sacarstic radar malfunction or you to stealth cannot detect lol

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 1 2019, 04:06 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(GrabberJan2019 @ Feb 1 2019, 01:42 PM)
i have one and a half months to go before I retire. All set to drive for CRAP but as days pass, I agree that Grab is Crap after reading so much.
The Mangement of CRAP is not aware of frustrations of the drivers ?

Should all form a union and threaten to stop being their slaves.... see they panic or not mad.gif  mad.gif
We got a lot of union like GDMA, MEHDA what so ever no use also.....ajak boikot, pung pang pung pang at fb , rant at forum only.....wanna goyang Grab? Hell no

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 1 2019, 07:13 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

More like Grab gonna start slicing drivers for a large piece of meat soon lol.....

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 2 2019, 07:17 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

It's seems like currently drivers driving now are digging their own grave by still driving Grab lol , after what's been shared by Grabinsider .......
Well cannot boycott else dapur tak berasap lol

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 2 2019, 11:06 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Feb 2 2019, 09:05 PM)
from Thomas smith in FB: sound sarcasm but can’t said he was wrong:

Kepada driver Grab, cubalah fikir di luar kotak. Please think out of the box, dunia ni bukan ada Grab sahaja.

Tengok bagaimana Bro Khai berjaya jual Cuckoo, tengok bagaimana Haron Yusof berjaya jual rumah, dan tengok bagaimana Thomas Smith berjaya buka gerai burger kat Wangsa Maju.

Berani sikit, gantung kunci dan korang semua pasti akan berjaya tanpa Grab.
I've done it and you all can too wink.gif fark Grab
SUSdestiny6
post Feb 3 2019, 09:41 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Feb 2 2019, 11:50 PM)
Haha i want 2 try out laugh.gif
Diam la.....go JB find u also no chance, wait u come KV also neck long long

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 9 2019, 09:28 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 8 2019, 11:27 PM)
Grab still dare not implement passenger rating. Driver able to rate passenger just like Uber.
Well, passenger is always right for Grab anyway and they scared to lose all the customers.
Without these riders, drivers are nothing yaaa......kang dapur tak berasap

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 24 2019, 06:33 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 24 2019, 01:18 PM)
The RM3 penalty for passenger no show so far is coming out from Grab themselves.
Grab still yet to impose the penalty to the passenger. Unlike Uber style.
Not to mention got limit 1 yaaa......not all no show cancellation got reimbursement, after quota finish CR up up d lol

SUSdestiny6
post Feb 25 2019, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Feb 24 2019, 09:31 PM)
Just now pick up2 indo, from puchong tpp5 to wangsa maju.

After 5min ride, police patrol car stopped me.

The passenger have no identification,  so the police ask them pay full fare and follow their car  blink.gif 

putih putih earn rm50 fare  laugh.gif

kesian them, dont know how much they kena pau
Lucky u wey......never happened to me before, how I wish especially fetching mapren
QUOTE(Sedago Mimpi @ Feb 25 2019, 03:17 AM)
Got quota meh? No wonder my 5mins cancellation (pax no show) vanished since Saturday...🤦‍♂️
You think Grab so generous meh, even tbb also like need see luck liao, yaaa got quota, fb group shared before already they ask the CS but actual number still unknown
SUSdestiny6
post Mar 3 2019, 07:58 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(Pugface @ Mar 2 2019, 04:53 PM)
Hi sifus. My dad has recently picked up driving grab. He cant read english and seem to struggle on how to use the app. Already made few errors and got complained. He is however very determined to learn. Is there a grab center or help center for step by step guide? I cant ride in the vehicle with him to learn and operate the app when he picks up customer. I called the center and they told me there are no channel to help. He has to learn by himself. Sigh
my advice is don't drive......not worth it, your dad have no idea how nasty Grab riders can be and for his effort? better stay home and rest and what kind of charsiew son let his dad drive Grab?
SUSdestiny6
post Mar 8 2019, 08:25 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(Alert_RaZO @ Mar 7 2019, 12:30 AM)
After u rate 1 star, did another cs call u?
The rating is very important... i feedback very harsh. They call me back.

I lodge many emails until i have a list which cs terrible one.

The impression that the bad one give me is they buta gaji, fast fast close case. Thats why eager to find out are they outsource or internal
They called back? Serious? Lol.....last time every problem I log in I always rated 1stars riders attitude mAh no call bk also

QUOTE(jason_spyboy @ Mar 7 2019, 05:41 PM)
Do you think full timer doing grab 8 hours a day in KL can earn nett RM5.5k a month? Minus petrol, maintenance, Grab commission. Using MyvI
You need at least 15hrs and still no guarantee I let u know first
Last time 8hrs with incentive easily can la

SUSdestiny6
post Mar 8 2019, 04:42 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(Alert_RaZO @ Mar 8 2019, 02:43 PM)
U dun comment on riders. U comment on cs.

Riders altitude cannot do much by cs. But u can keep report so that there is statistic grab need to push something.

Those like got cancel within 5min almost reach there, the bonus little caught in jam, u r otw but jam then got cancel categories as no effort. These are the case u can fight.

Mine is i ask cs to call riders why cancel when i almost reach the pick up. Because i suspect the eta reflect different in rider app. They just reply me a full stop karangan. Want me to shut up.

So u put this.
Cs cannot work together with driver partner
The impression given me is cs take blind salary and faster close case
Typical Malaysian working altitude works as cs want easy job, contradict with grab vision
I did....always condemn the CS being incompetent , probably time changed, mine was very long ago

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0658sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:24 AM