post Jan 3 2019, 03:02 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Wait for brv facelift...
SleeplessEyes
post Jan 3 2019, 04:36 PM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

QUOTE(SupermanLick @ Jan 3 2019, 01:42 PM)
1try Pansonic table fan
U never buy Pansonic
Off topic.
I have KDK fans (with remote and supposedly comes from the same Panasonic factory too) and also Pensonic aircond which is around 5-6 years old.
My Pensonic aircond is still functioning well until today.

And also I used to have Pensonic microwave which used for 10 years until one day it finally died and I replaced with a more modern Panasonic microwave. And I just recently bought a made-in-China, Philips replica, pressure cooker from Lazada. It hasn't blown up on me yet.

But the KDK fan I have,after a few years, most of them having annoying noises. So I told myself - No more getting a KDK fan anymore in future just for sake of brand name.
So nothing wrong with Pensonic actually being Malaysian made, China sourced.

Just because its less well known than Panasonic doesnt mean it sucks.
It's the mentality thinking - Made in China product sucks. But China is gaining on Japanese for technology and quality.

Then what about Iphone X? Also made in China, but nobody complains despite the exorbitant pricing.
But people willing to buy it because of the brand name.

Back to Proton X70 and Perodua Aruz . Unfortunately its the same issue. People still cant get over with the pre-Proton Wira build quality. Give Geely a chance to make Proton great again (Sorry I had to emphasize that phrase for those cant get over it) .

This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Jan 3 2019, 04:37 PM
Lez Pall
post Jan 3 2019, 05:45 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(SupermanLick @ Jan 3 2019, 01:39 PM)
U can buy 2 Aruz with the same amount of money
X70 already overpriced ,because is a China car
Think again for Panasonic & Pansonic

Overall X70 is Pansonic
Why compare Panasonic & Pensonic?

The X70 isn't a copy of anything therefore cannot be considered a "Pensonic". Are you saying it's a copy just because it's from China?
lowpro
post Jan 3 2019, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(Jedi @ Jan 3 2019, 09:21 AM)
Perodua aruz. 70 k ish

Very close fight with Honda brv. Need to test drive both if u wanna buy.

I dun trust proton maintenance and fuel consumption. And its still proton. Tyres squeek and screw loosening sounds
Come on lah, don't say things that hv no foundation. Wait till you actually know of the X70 squeaking and has screw loose sounds...
lowpro
post Jan 3 2019, 06:21 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

Why even compare? I wonder what's the similarity? If possible, compare the Aruz with things like the BRV, Rush...you know, budget stuff that are designed for the budget minded who need 7-seats. It is just ridiculous comparing with a more expensive car that is a few levels higher up. And, you don't even need to speculate, the Aruz will surely sell more simply because it is a cheap car in comparison to the more expensive C-segment SUVs out there
RalphRatedR
post Jan 3 2019, 08:08 PM

Getting Started
267 posts

Noob question: is Aruz a real 7-seater or 5+2 seater?
amad108
post Jan 3 2019, 10:06 PM

too much of something is bad enough
998 posts

QUOTE(jVIPERs2 @ Jan 3 2019, 11:02 AM)
I'm very curious who would buy the Rush now since Aruz undercuts it by RM20k by replacing the T badge to P...
i do believe refinement is the key here..

amad108
post Jan 3 2019, 10:08 PM

too much of something is bad enough
998 posts

QUOTE(RalphRatedR @ Jan 3 2019, 08:08 PM)
Noob question: is Aruz a real 7-seater or 5+2 seater?
same case with BRV.. its not real 7 seater for SUV, heck even outlander with 2.4liter engine and fortuner feel cramp at 3rd row for adult
Pugbunny
post Jan 3 2019, 11:15 PM

On my way
664 posts

Want people mover = Aruz

Real SUV = X70
mockv1per
post Jan 4 2019, 08:13 AM

ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ
4,010 posts

Aruz vs Exora, x70 only to be compared if P2 rebadged Fortuner.
r3d2
post Jan 4 2019, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

ARUZ should be compared to Ertiga. I bought an Ertiga for 60k and never regreted it.

leon898
post Jan 4 2019, 08:52 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

wait....ARUZ is B seg right? kinda confused with the discussion here...
Deja Vu
post Jan 4 2019, 08:56 AM

Regular
1,851 posts

2 words for this thread: Irrelevant comparison

Why?
Both compete in different categories, price range, refinement and the list goes on. The only main similarity is their high ground clearance.
nebula87
post Jan 4 2019, 09:49 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(amad108 @ Jan 3 2019, 10:08 PM)
same case with BRV.. its not real 7 seater for SUV, heck even outlander with 2.4liter engine and fortuner feel cramp at 3rd row for adult
But not Mazda CX-9 brows.gif
ayamxxx
post Jan 4 2019, 10:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,073 posts

QUOTE(r3d2 @ Jan 4 2019, 08:22 AM)
ARUZ should be compared to Ertiga. I bought an Ertiga for 60k and never regreted it.
My sister in law had an Ertiga. Only problem is the air conditioning is not really powerful. Fc kinda good.
netmatrix
post Jan 4 2019, 10:20 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

Perodua marketing really champion. They consistently fakap Proton's product launch. And you guys arguing about it is proof that they are doing their job effectively. hahaha.

Obviously both are going to be compared. When the launch are just about a month apart. All those months of tease by Proton means nothing if the people that booked it cancelled because they suddenly can save 20-30K. Those are the bulk of the buyers. Not the small percentage that are looking for @Volvo for cheap.

Either SUV are on the premium end of the price point when you compare to either Myvi/ Saga/ Persona. Wrong category or not, that is the mentality of many people.
ayamxxx
post Jan 4 2019, 10:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,073 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Jan 4 2019, 10:20 AM)
Perodua marketing really champion. They consistently fakap Proton's product launch. And you guys arguing about it is proof that they are doing their job effectively. hahaha.

Obviously both are going to be compared. When the launch are just about a month apart. All those months of tease by Proton means nothing if the people that booked it cancelled because they suddenly can save 20-30K. Those are the bulk of the buyers. Not the small percentage that are looking for @Volvo for cheap.

Either SUV are on the premium end of the price point when you compare to either Myvi/ Saga/ Persona. Wrong category or not, that is the mentality of many people.
And from many times Perodua always selling theirs model Fuel consumption benefits.

Although they benefits from Toyota engine tech, consumers dont really care as long it got good fc. Which one of important things for new buyer
mushigen
post Jan 4 2019, 11:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,502 posts

When the latest Myvi was launched, people compared it with Jazz, City, and even Vios.

When it comes to Aruz, people compare it with X70.

Again, different price bracket, different segments.

netmatrix
post Jan 4 2019, 11:31 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Jan 4 2019, 11:04 AM)
When the latest Myvi was launched, people compared it with Jazz, City, and even Vios.

When it comes to Aruz, people compare it with X70.

Again, different price bracket, different segments.
That the thing. The simplest form of comparison comes in the class. Micro car/ Sedan/ SUV/ MPV. Does anyone actually care if it was A/B/C segment? How many people are actually car savvy anyway? Does every auntie/ uncle with money that could buy for themselves a brand new car, care about class of vehicles? laugh.gif

Does salesman care to direct you to get a different class of vehicles from another brand that they do not have to help you? At the risk of them losing sales? laugh.gif

Behind the screen, no one would care what we say. I myself see no need to champion either Proton nor Perodua. But the fact that i can see now is marketing skills. laugh.gif

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:44 AM