Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Digi Fans Club & Enquiries V16, Let's Inspire

views

joshhd
post Yesterday, 07:44 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(tympg @ Apr 23 2019, 07:03 PM)
@saitong09 What is the maximum rollover for your Monthly 28 plan?

Maximum rollover for every Digi prepaid data plans is 100GB.
*must make sure credit balance are sufficient upon auto renew. if unsuccessful on first attempt on auto renew due to insufficient balance, then no rollover for you for that month, and no second chance for you for that month.
tympg
post Yesterday, 07:50 PM

Regular

QUOTE(joshhd @ Apr 23 2019, 07:44 PM)
Maximum rollover for every Digi prepaid data plans is 100GB.
*must make sure credit balance are sufficient upon auto renew. if unsuccessful on first attempt on auto renew due to insufficient balance, then no rollover for you for that month, and no second chance for you for that month.
I'm not sure that covers the 28 plan.

This post has been edited by tympg: Yesterday, 07:50 PM
V3000
post Yesterday, 08:14 PM

Telenor Group

QUOTE(tympg @ Apr 23 2019, 07:50 PM)
I'm not sure that covers the 28 plan.
28 plan covered smile.gif
tympg
post Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Regular

QUOTE(V3000 @ Apr 23 2019, 08:14 PM)
28 plan covered smile.gif
What boosters are available for the 28 plan? For biGBonus 5GB I see 1, 2, 5 and 8 GB options.
Kasumie
post Yesterday, 11:51 PM

On my way

May I know how much does the Digi Prepaid Live Sim pack cost? It shows rrp rm8 on the pack. Then I asked how much credit inside, the dealer told me rm5 and now promotion with RM 48 credit inside etc..

When he activated the line and finally when I pay, he charged me rm48. Which is so unfair different from the rrp on the pack.

Now I put in the Sim card to my phone, to discover only RM 5... I have received sms like I have activated the big bonus 40..deducted RM 40.. Which ended up now still rm5.. Not RM 48...

I feel so cheated on thiss.. Can I request for refund and cancel the line?
alexanderclz
post Today, 12:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Kasumie @ Apr 23 2019, 11:51 PM)
May I know how much does the Digi Prepaid Live Sim pack cost? It shows rrp rm8 on the pack. Then I asked how much credit inside, the dealer told me rm5 and now promotion with RM 48 credit inside etc..

When he activated the line and finally when I pay, he charged me rm48. Which is so unfair different from the rrp on the pack.

Now I put in the Sim card to my phone, to discover only RM 5... I have received sms like I have activated the big bonus 40..deducted RM 40.. Which ended up now still rm5.. Not RM 48...

yeap, you got cheated by dealer. always go to official digi store. it cost only rm8 for a simpack. as far as i know, you can complain to digi but u wun get your money back.
RDoe
post Today, 08:06 AM

Regular

Are you new to prepaid SIM?

This is not an uncommon practice used by some dealers, so as advised by alexanderclz, head for Digi Store. Or maybe places like 7-Eleven or myNews shops.

Anyway, if you want to continue using that SIM card, check exact which biGBonus package has been activated with the RM48 you've paid. If it's auto-renewable, you've to make sure to stop it before the 30-day period is up, otherwise it'll attempt to deduct another RM40 for the following month.

YoungMan
post Today, 08:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Kasumie @ Apr 24 2019, 12:51 AM)

Go back and confront the deeler. But before that, share here which deeler so that others won't fall for the same.
soonwai
post Today, 08:53 AM

Are you local? Normally they won’t do this unless they think they get away with it. Ie: they evaluated you and see a water fish.

I just bought Hotlink and Umobile SIMs from a local half-shop dealer here. Now probs.

Please tell us which dealer this is.

This post has been edited by soonwai: Today, 08:53 AM
tympg
post Today, 08:54 AM

Regular

RM48 = RM5 credit + RM40 biGBonus plan + RM3.

The dealer will probably argue that the RM3 cut is for "services rendered" even though you didn't ask for it. So much simpler to have gone to Digi Store or ordered directly online
WaCKy-Angel
post Today, 09:01 AM

PeACe~~
Group: Veteran

U shouldnt have paid

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0836sec    2.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2019 - 10:02 AM