Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Buying a phone through Maxis online?

views

TSCAL V
post Dec 31 2018, 02:19 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
242 posts

How safe is the delivery of the device and what courier they use? Any insurance?

Looking to get a device with Maxis but the specific model that I want is out of stock anywhere in Seremban, oos on their website too. The closest branch that has it is in Port Dickson sweat.gif

I talked to the Maxis CS via live chat last night, the CS told me usually the branch won’t restock a specific model.So it’s either get in the store that has it, or the CS can help me arrange to place order and I will just pay for it through online payment like paying bills. Will deliver in 2-6weeks

Is it legit though? Anyone tried this method before?

This post has been edited by CAL V: Dec 31 2018, 03:15 PM
Mirrors_Edge23
post Jan 30 2019, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(CAL V @ Dec 31 2018, 02:19 PM)
How safe is the delivery of the device and what courier they use? Any insurance?

Looking to get a device with Maxis but the specific model that I want is out of stock anywhere in Seremban, oos on their website too. The closest branch that has it is in Port Dickson sweat.gif

I talked to the Maxis CS via live chat last night, the CS told me usually the branch won’t restock a specific model.So it’s either get in the store that has it, or the CS can help me arrange to place order and I will just pay for it through online payment like paying bills. Will deliver in 2-6weeks

No worries. The delivery will be safe. If I am not mistaken, the phone bought online will be sent by the phone distributor itself (Brightstar if I am not mistaken)
jumpstat
post Feb 4 2019, 07:33 AM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(CAL V @ Dec 31 2018, 02:19 PM)

I have done it twice with both having pleasant experience. the 2nd was like last Thursday and the 1st was like 2 years ago. The phone is only considered yours as and when you have sign it off ie. received it from the transporter. On both occasion, phones was by Brightstar. The despatch also physically check your ic to verify and also also personally call you when he was on the way to you and when he arrives at your doorstep. On both occasion, delivery was stop on.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:09 PM