Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Blog Post Review, Just for Funz

views

TSiammyself
post Dec 29 2018, 05:19 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
238 posts

Hello, I'm just a guy who has too much time on his hands.

I like to write about about blog posts (meta blogging?) that I like.

This post has been edited by iammyself: Jan 2 2019, 03:58 PM
TSiammyself
post Dec 29 2018, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

These are some curated blog posts that caught my attention recently.

1. Trench Coat Buying Guide - not really applicable for us who are living in a country where the weather fluctuates between extremely hot and very hot throughout the year. But I thought that the curated gallery is nicely done and has motivated me to visit a country with cold weather.

2. Engineer and Engineering Student Gift Guide - I really liked some of the scientific-themed gift ideas in the blog post. Personally, I already own the Einstein biography by Isaac Walterson. And the space pen by Fisher looks extremely attractive.

This post has been edited by iammyself: Feb 20 2019, 10:35 PM
TSiammyself
post Jan 2 2019, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

1. Monochrome Outfit Fashion Guide - useful guide for people who like to dress in black, white, and the varying shades of gray in between.

2. US Cities to Visit in Summer - Best American cities to visit in summer for a solo female traveler. I'm not a girl but I can definitely see myself visiting these cities and have lots of fun while doing so.

3. Spring Decorating Tips and Ideas - Ahh.. Malaysia and its eternal summer, what's not to love? Don't be discouraged though, that simply means the way we decorate our house isn't limited by the seasons. Decorate your house ala spring using the inspiration you get from this gallery.

4. Apartmenting Warming Party Ideas - If you have recently moved into a humble-size condominium or apartment or flat you might want to throw a housewarming (apartment warming) party to celebrate. Not sure what to do? Check out this blog post for some simple and fun party themes and ideas for your apartment warming.

5. Single Date Ideas for Valentine's Day - The V-day isn't reserved for couples. Single men and women have every right to have some crazy fun on this special day too. Find out what you can do in this unique dating guide for one person.

6. 11 Contemporary Female Artists (Painters) to Inspire You - A curated list of 11 contemporary female painters of the 21st and 20th century. These painters have all made an impact on the art world with their groundbreaking work.

This post has been edited by iammyself: Mar 16 2019, 09:38 AM
TSiammyself
post Jan 14 2019, 07:26 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

1. Harry Potter Ravenclaw Scarf Collection and Trivias - Ravenclaw house scarf collection for adults and kids. Ravenclaw is one of the four student houses in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Its house animal is a raven in the movie and an eagle in the books.

2. How to Inspire a Teen Boy - A helpful guide for parents who have an adolescent son. Learn how to keep the boy happy and inspired as he transforms himself from boy to man.

3. Gift Ideas for Cactus Lovers - This is a gift guide dedicated to people who like cacti. It is a collection of some really cool stuff that features the cactus design, such as jewelry and school supplies.

4. Creative Retirement Gift Ideas - Show appreciation for someone who has spent years working. That someone could be your parent, colleague, or friend. In any case, you will able to find some inspiration as to what to present to get for them for their retirement.

Astrology

Career Guide

1. Best Jobs for Aries
2. Best Jobs for Taurus
3. Best Jobs for Gemini
4. Best Jobs for Cancer
5. Best Jobs for Leo
6. Best Jobs for Virgo
7. Best Jobs for Libra
8. Best Jobs for Scorpio
9. Best Jobs for Sagittarius
10. Best Jobs for Capricorn
11. Best Jobs for Aquarius
12. Best Jobs for Pisces

Gift Ideas by Zodiac Sign
1. Best Gifts for Aries
2. Best Gifts for Taurus
3. Best Gifts for Gemini
4. Best Gifts for Cancer
5. Best Gifts for Leo
6. Best Gifts for Virgo
7. Best Gifts for Libra
8. Best Gifts for Scorpio
9. Best Gifts for Sagittarius
10. Best Gifts for Scorpio
11. Best Gifts for Aquarius
12. Best Gifts for Pisces

Personality and Traits of Libra

This post has been edited by iammyself: Mar 10 2020, 10:17 PM
TSiammyself
post Feb 20 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

Upsets and Controversies of 2019 Oscars - The author talks about what's wrong with the 91st Academy Awards which is happening this year.

For couples who want to save money for their new house or to get married but still want to have some fun, these are 80 cheap date night ideas for you to check out.

Sometimes you're broke but still want to have fun dating, these free date ideas will help provide some inspiration on how to date without spending money.

Miscellaneous

School Supplies List & Ideas
16 Cute Middle School Backpacks
20+ Pink Office Supplies School Supplies
14 Marble Design School Supplies
Cute Clear School Backpacks
20+ Gorgeous Gold Office Supplies
22 Kate Spade New York Office Supplies
20 Cute Purple Office Supplies

Backpacks Collection

Check out these backpacks for inspiration if you're shopping for one.

Cute Teen Girls Backpacks
Cute Middle School Backpacks For Girls
Cute Mini Backpacks
Cute Clear Backpacks
Cute School Backpacks For Girls
Cute School Backpacks That Make Going To School Fun
20 Best Cute Backpacks for Travel, Work, and School

Long-Distance Relationship Tips
Reasons Long-Distance Relationship Fails - some people say most long-distance relationships fails. Is that true? Find out some stats and common causes of a LDR breakup.
Long-Distance Relationship Bracelets - feel more connected to your long-distance partner with one of these matching couple's bracelets.
Long-Distance Relationship LDR Gifts - surprise your long-distance partner once in a while with a cool gift to keep the romance going.

This post has been edited by iammyself: Aug 17 2019, 08:36 PM
TSiammyself
post Aug 17 2019, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

I have started following these curators. Check them out if you're on these sharing platforms:

IdeasCentral @ Flipboard

These articles caught my attention recently:-

1. Vet Tech Gift Ideas - their jobs are stressful and underappreciated. Show these veterinarian assistants that their work and contribution have not gone unnotice with a simple gift.
2. Veterinarian Gift Ideas - vets keep our pets healthy and strong. Find out what can you get for these pet whisperers.

This post has been edited by iammyself: Aug 17 2019, 08:42 PM
TSiammyself
post Sep 18 2019, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
238 posts

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Boys

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Girls

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Boys

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Girls

TSiammyself
post Sep 25 2020, 11:50 AM

Getting Started